Supps for PCT

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Banned
    Guido1983's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    3.65%

    Supps for PCT


    Starting my post and was for looking to get a few extra supps. Any ideas??

    Was getting
    More protein
    Test booster
    Creatine

  2. New Member
    Mp859's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    442
    Rep Power
    79541
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    92.25%

    Pct for what and what do you have?
  3. Senior Member
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    258613
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    9.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    What did you just finish? It depends on what your finishing before we suggest a PcT. There are lots of options. What products did you use?
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,490
    Rep Power
    612739
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    54.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Usually people go SERM, test booster, cortisol control supp.

    Ex.
    Nolva
    20/20/10/10
    DAA
    3g/3g/3g/3g/3g
    Reduce XT
    0/0/3/3/3/3
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,110
    Rep Power
    5176525
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    13.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Usually people go SERM, test booster, cortisol control supp.

    Ex.
    Nolva
    20/20/10/10
    DAA
    3g/3g/3g/3g/3g
    Reduce XT
    0/0/3/3/3/3
    How about some CEL PCT assist??
    ~Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~

    AnabolicMinds.com Site Rep
  6. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    How about some CEL PCT assist??
    Has this shown to be beneficial?
  7. New Member
    infraredline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    8474
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    47.59%

    You should do a full pct regardless of what compound you're using. You're putting and exogenous hormone in your body an it doesn't matter how mild it is because it is still suppressing your natural production.

    A full pct should consist of the following:
    - serm (clomid or torem)
    - mild ai (formestane or arimistane)
    - test booster with avenacosoides (to raise free test)
    - test booster for libido support/ test boosting
    - d-aspartic acid
  8. Advanced Member
    laneanders's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    198650
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    55.47%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Definitely go with what was mentioned, you will need a very strong PCT if you ran a strong compound and it had significant shutdown. In addition to those things that are generally required of a PCT a good option is also natty test boosters, cortisol control, and general health supplements to help get you back up to speed.

    iForce has several products that could help with what you are looking for in conjunction with a proper PCT protocol. Testabolan V2, Reversitol V2, Intimidate SRT, and Tropinol XP would all be good options. Also a good Athletic Multi, Fish Oil, etc.

    These are of course in addition to the things that people are "expected" to run for a proper PCT (SERMs) and not to be used solely for PCT.
  9. Elite Member
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,765
    Rep Power
    3117145
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    9.92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    These could be part of a PCT

    DAA-
    D-Pol
    Test Powder

    AI-
    Nolvadren XT
    Erase Pro
  10. Senior Member
    dkgreene88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,935
    Rep Power
    1371150
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    41.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    It really depends on what you were running and how strong it was.

    possibly a SERM or AI


    in addition, check out some products from iForce

    Athletic Multi V
    Fish Oil
    Testabolan V2
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  11. Advanced Member
    veaderko's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    29
    Posts
    971
    Rep Power
    283115
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    84.56%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    There are always some things you can take that will help you regardless. For instance you should check out Testabolan V2, Reversitol V2, Tropinol XP, and Intimidate SRT. These would be a good starting point IMO.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  12. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,577
    Rep Power
    2717715
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    3.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I ran:
    Tomaxifen
    Recourse
    AE
    EP
    Ostarine

    Next ill run:
    Tomaxifen
    Daa
    Nolvadren-xt
    Pr-xt
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  13. New Member
    Mp859's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    442
    Rep Power
    79541
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    92.25%

    He never posted again and answered the question therefore he gets no suggestions from me
  14. Banned
    Guido1983's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    3.65%

    I was taking andropen 275 , tren, and mast 15week total cycle

    I currently have some hcg on hand

    Started taking my clomid and nolva yesterday
  15. New Member
    Mp859's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    442
    Rep Power
    79541
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    92.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by Guido1983 View Post
    I was taking andropen 275 , tren, and mast 15week total cycle

    I currently have some hcg on hand

    Started taking my clomid and nolva yesterday
    I would of ran hcg into pct after tren and not ran nolva but that's just me
  16. Senior Member
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    258613
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    9.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    DAA should always be in your PCT. it's a staple product for that. It's always good to use. Make sure you stack it with the right things to make it the most effective.
  17. Senior Member
    testosteronet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,149
    Rep Power
    215581
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    21.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Endosurge Turbo.
  18. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,445
    Rep Power
    987689
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Usually people go SERM, test booster, cortisol control supp.

    Ex.
    Nolva
    20/20/10/10
    DAA
    3g/3g/3g/3g/3g
    Reduce XT
    0/0/3/3/3/3
    That's mine as well. Would probably throw some xgels in there too
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  19. Senior Member
    gregg1494's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,517
    Rep Power
    103039
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    38.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Start cortisol control(Reduce XT) week 1 of pct at 3 caps a day.
  20. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,385
    Rep Power
    4092216
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    57.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Never run hcG into PCT. That is mistake number 1. HcG mimics LH and thus causes shutdown of LH.

    HcG on cycle to keep testes 'plump' while shutdown but come off in pct.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  21. New Member
    Mp859's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    442
    Rep Power
    79541
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    92.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Never run hcG into PCT. That is mistake number 1. HcG mimics LH and thus causes shutdown of LH.

    HcG on cycle to keep testes 'plump' while shutdown but come off in pct.
    This is the new thing apparently but hcg on cycle is counterproductive

    You have one substance telling your nuts to work and one shutting them down?

    So it makes no sense to un both at once

    Many older users run hcg in pct which I wouldn't do and not what I was suggesting

    I was suggesting running it after last injection and before pct for a kickstart I said into pct not "in" pct
  22. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Clomid for the testes, tropinol xp + intimidate srt for also test boosting and body recomposition to stay lean, and Xgels for my non-hormonal mass builder to simulate like I am still on cycle.. one of the best pct's ive had in a long time. Felt like I was still on cycle, recovery was a breeze and even grew some.

    Mike
  23. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,385
    Rep Power
    4092216
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    57.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    This is the new thing apparently but hcg on cycle is counterproductive

    You have one substance telling your nuts to work and one shutting them down?

    So it makes no sense to un both at once

    Many older users run hcg in pct which I wouldn't do and not what I was suggesting

    I was suggesting running it after last injection and before pct for a kickstart I said into pct not "in" pct
    Its not counter productive, its just providing the body with a compound which mimics that of a shutdown one thus 'tricking' the body into thinking it still has LH in the system.

    In a basic sense, if you are using test on cycle then the body will stop production of LH (thus stopping production of test in the testes); hCG is then used to restore testicular size and function on cycle but because hCG is suppressive, you wouldn't use it into PCT as it would just continue the shutdown of LH.

    So people who are "on" for many years straight (5+ years) would use hCG as they would have zero LH production during that time but this allows them to have normal testicular size.

    The advantage is that after a cycle including HCG, you only have to wait for the hypothalamus and the pituitary to recover. After a cycle without HCG, you wait for the hypothalamus, then the pituitary, then the testes. And that takes longer.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  24. New Member
    Mp859's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    442
    Rep Power
    79541
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    92.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

    Its not counter productive, its just providing the body with a compound which mimics that of a shutdown one thus 'tricking' the body into thinking it still has LH in the system.

    In a basic sense, if you are using test on cycle then the body will stop production of LH (thus stopping production of test in the testes); hCG is then used to restore testicular size and function on cycle but because hCG is suppressive, you wouldn't use it into PCT as it would just continue the shutdown of LH.

    So people who are "on" for many years straight (5+ years) would use hCG as they would have zero LH production during that time but this allows them to have normal testicular size.

    The advantage is that after a cycle including HCG, you only have to wait for the hypothalamus and the pituitary to recover. After a cycle without HCG, you wait for the hypothalamus, then the pituitary, then the testes. And that takes longer.
    Well I see your point but I just feel running test and hcg is isn't really doing much because you have one compound telling your testes to work and one shutting them down to.therefore it seems that your body would be up and down
    Constantly. You continue the protocol which is the new way to do it. Do you know where that protocol came from?

    And I'm not trying to come across like an a$$ but I know it's hard to tell on here
  25. New Member
    infraredline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    8474
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    47.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post

    Well I see your point but I just feel running test and hcg is isn't really doing much because you have one compound telling your testes to work and one shutting them down to.therefore it seems that your body would be up and down
    Constantly. You continue the protocol which is the new way to do it. Do you know where that protocol came from?

    And I'm not trying to come across like an a$$ but I know it's hard to tell on here
    I'm pretty sure the logic behind it is you want your body thinking it is still producing its own test that way the transition into pct is much easier on your system as a whole. Plus some people don't like their balls shriveling up so that's another reason behind it.
  26. New Member
    Mp859's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    442
    Rep Power
    79541
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    92.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by infraredline View Post

    I'm pretty sure the logic behind it is you want your body thinking it is still producing its own test that way the transition into pct is much easier on your system as a whole. Plus some people don't like their balls shriveling up so that's another reason behind it.
    I know the supposed logic behind it but I don't feel it's possible for one hormone to shut you down and another to say your not shut down. The test wins the battle and you waste hcg instead of just blasting it after your test before pct which is effective IMO to each his own each person will have there opinion or they will go off someone else's opinion from an Internet protocol
  27. New Member
    infraredline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    8474
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    47.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post

    I know the supposed logic behind it but I don't feel it's possible for one hormone to shut you down and another to say your not shut down. The test wins the battle and you waste hcg instead of just blasting it after your test before pct which is effective IMO to each his own each person will have there opinion or they will go off someone else's opinion from an Internet protocol
    I agree with you that blasting it prior to pct is the best approach.
  28. Banned
    Guido1983's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    3.65%

    Anybody use iso-stak? By universial
  29. Advanced Member
    BigGame84's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    330885
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    22.24%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Nolva. DAA. Anabeta Elite. ArA. Erase starting week 3.
  30. New Member
    Quadzilla99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  271 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    429363
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    37.78%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Forskolin would be good too imho
  31. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,539
    Rep Power
    6137603
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    76.69%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Here's a hint to why forskolin is exceptionally beneficial in PCT:

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1423030
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  32. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,385
    Rep Power
    4092216
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    57.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    I know the supposed logic behind it but I don't feel it's possible for one hormone to shut you down and another to say your not shut down. The test wins the battle and you waste hcg instead of just blasting it after your test before pct which is effective IMO to each his own each person will have there opinion or they will go off someone else's opinion from an Internet protocol
    This literally makes no sense lol. It is possible, because that is what hCG does. It mimics LH. You are of course welcome to disagree, but hCG on cycle helps keep testicular function and sensitivity whilst 'on'. I'm not sure why you think it is 'supposed' logic; this is literally what happens.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  33. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,539
    Rep Power
    6137603
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    76.69%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    I tend to stray from AAS/PCT discussion, but I'd caution heavily against prolonged HCG use (which would be needed if using it through the cycle)
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  34. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,385
    Rep Power
    4092216
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    57.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I tend to stray from AAS/PCT discussion, but I'd caution heavily against prolonged HCG use (which would be needed if using it through the cycle)
    On cycle, especially longer cycles, one would use 100ius to maintain testicular sensitivity and function (enough that it mimics the bodys own LH secretion to minimize estrogen conversion). Although it should also be used concurrently with an AI to prevent gyno.

    I'm curious though, why would you suggest avoiding it?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  35. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,539
    Rep Power
    6137603
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    76.69%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    On cycle, especially longer cycles, one would use 100ius to maintain testicular sensitivity and function (enough that it mimics the bodys own LH secretion to minimize estrogen conversion). Although it should also be used concurrently with an AI to prevent gyno.

    I'm curious though, why would you suggest avoiding it?
    I suggest avoiding prolonged use (emphasis on "prolonged") because data shows the possibility of gonadotrope loss
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  36. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,385
    Rep Power
    4092216
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    57.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I suggest avoiding prolonged use (emphasis on "prolonged") because data shows the possibility of gonadotrope loss
    Always good to know.

    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  37. Senior Member
    thyrod's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,334
    Rep Power
    74254
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    60.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Nolva
    Clomid
    Erase
    Daa
    Cel post cycle assist
    Anabeta
    Versa 1
  38. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post

    I know the supposed logic behind it but I don't feel it's possible for one hormone to shut you down and another to say your not shut down. The test wins the battle and you waste hcg instead of just blasting it after your test before pct which is effective IMO to each his own each person will have there opinion or they will go off someone else's opinion from an Internet protocol
    I would never touch aas without 250iu hcg mon/wed/fri. Night and day difference
  39. New Member
    nikolce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    167
    Rep Power
    127623
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    20.43%

    Lean fx
    Anabeta elite
    Hmb
    Creatine
    X-gels
    Finaflex revolution pct
    D-pol

    Clomid
    Nolva

    Im Doing all that for pct
  40. New Member
    Profion's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  90 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    362
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    8.65%

    I woudent really run Nolva, its a old piece of **** drug made to cure oestrogen cancers.. nevertheless it works by inhibiting the estrogen receptor so that the estrogen cannot bind thereby causing side-effects.. Problem is that your body is still aromatising testosteron into estrogene, resulting in a estrogen buildup. Hence why some people get "rebound" gyno, because at one point u have to stop taking nolva, and then the receptors are open with a massive estorgene builded up

    My advise would be:
    Hcg= HTPA/LH/FLH
    OTC estrogene blockers such as triazole/erase "bump up to high dose" could work as AI - mild serm?
    Testosteron booster= Activate xtreme has allways worked as OTC for me..
    and run an AI such as aromasin letro ect.

    Nevertheless, i would not advise you to run steroids in any means... they are great at building mass/strength, but the mental tuffness you get through hard workouts and extreme dieting is a whole another aspect of working out! Now i dont know anything about you, but it is kinda math that the gains you have made on tren/test is not keepable, your body produces 75mg test a week = no possible way to keep it all
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Support Supps for PCT
    By DaBulls in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-28-2008, 07:52 PM
  2. PCT support supps for epistane
    By ATH3386 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-25-2007, 01:06 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-19-2007, 07:35 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-10-2006, 01:07 AM
  5. Fenugreek supp useful for PCT
    By MarcusG in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-31-2005, 01:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in