Supps for PCT

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Supps for PCT


    Starting my post and was for looking to get a few extra supps. Any ideas??

    Was getting
    More protein
    Test booster
    Creatine


  2. Pct for what and what do you have?

  3. What did you just finish? It depends on what your finishing before we suggest a PcT. There are lots of options. What products did you use?
    •   
       


  4. Usually people go SERM, test booster, cortisol control supp.

    Ex.
    Nolva
    20/20/10/10
    DAA
    3g/3g/3g/3g/3g
    Reduce XT
    0/0/3/3/3/3
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Usually people go SERM, test booster, cortisol control supp.

    Ex.
    Nolva
    20/20/10/10
    DAA
    3g/3g/3g/3g/3g
    Reduce XT
    0/0/3/3/3/3
    How about some CEL PCT assist??

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    How about some CEL PCT assist??
    Has this shown to be beneficial?

  7. You should do a full pct regardless of what compound you're using. You're putting and exogenous hormone in your body an it doesn't matter how mild it is because it is still suppressing your natural production.

    A full pct should consist of the following:
    - serm (clomid or torem)
    - mild ai (formestane or arimistane)
    - test booster with avenacosoides (to raise free test)
    - test booster for libido support/ test boosting
    - d-aspartic acid

  8. Definitely go with what was mentioned, you will need a very strong PCT if you ran a strong compound and it had significant shutdown. In addition to those things that are generally required of a PCT a good option is also natty test boosters, cortisol control, and general health supplements to help get you back up to speed.

    iForce has several products that could help with what you are looking for in conjunction with a proper PCT protocol. Testabolan V2, Reversitol V2, Intimidate SRT, and Tropinol XP would all be good options. Also a good Athletic Multi, Fish Oil, etc.

    These are of course in addition to the things that people are "expected" to run for a proper PCT (SERMs) and not to be used solely for PCT.

  9. These could be part of a PCT

    DAA-
    D-Pol
    Test Powder

    AI-
    Nolvadren XT
    Erase Pro
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  10. It really depends on what you were running and how strong it was.

    possibly a SERM or AI


    in addition, check out some products from iForce

    Athletic Multi V
    Fish Oil
    Testabolan V2

  11. There are always some things you can take that will help you regardless. For instance you should check out Testabolan V2, Reversitol V2, Tropinol XP, and Intimidate SRT. These would be a good starting point IMO.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com

  12. I ran:
    Tomaxifen
    Recourse
    AE
    EP
    Ostarine

    Next ill run:
    Tomaxifen
    Daa
    Nolvadren-xt
    Pr-xt

  13. He never posted again and answered the question therefore he gets no suggestions from me

  14. I was taking andropen 275 , tren, and mast 15week total cycle

    I currently have some hcg on hand

    Started taking my clomid and nolva yesterday

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Guido1983 View Post
    I was taking andropen 275 , tren, and mast 15week total cycle

    I currently have some hcg on hand

    Started taking my clomid and nolva yesterday
    I would of ran hcg into pct after tren and not ran nolva but that's just me

  16. DAA should always be in your PCT. it's a staple product for that. It's always good to use. Make sure you stack it with the right things to make it the most effective.

  17. Endosurge Turbo.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Usually people go SERM, test booster, cortisol control supp.

    Ex.
    Nolva
    20/20/10/10
    DAA
    3g/3g/3g/3g/3g
    Reduce XT
    0/0/3/3/3/3
    That's mine as well. Would probably throw some xgels in there too
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  19. Start cortisol control(Reduce XT) week 1 of pct at 3 caps a day.

  20. Never run hcG into PCT. That is mistake number 1. HcG mimics LH and thus causes shutdown of LH.

    HcG on cycle to keep testes 'plump' while shutdown but come off in pct.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Never run hcG into PCT. That is mistake number 1. HcG mimics LH and thus causes shutdown of LH.

    HcG on cycle to keep testes 'plump' while shutdown but come off in pct.
    This is the new thing apparently but hcg on cycle is counterproductive

    You have one substance telling your nuts to work and one shutting them down?

    So it makes no sense to un both at once

    Many older users run hcg in pct which I wouldn't do and not what I was suggesting

    I was suggesting running it after last injection and before pct for a kickstart I said into pct not "in" pct

  22. Clomid for the testes, tropinol xp + intimidate srt for also test boosting and body recomposition to stay lean, and Xgels for my non-hormonal mass builder to simulate like I am still on cycle.. one of the best pct's ive had in a long time. Felt like I was still on cycle, recovery was a breeze and even grew some.

    Mike

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    This is the new thing apparently but hcg on cycle is counterproductive

    You have one substance telling your nuts to work and one shutting them down?

    So it makes no sense to un both at once

    Many older users run hcg in pct which I wouldn't do and not what I was suggesting

    I was suggesting running it after last injection and before pct for a kickstart I said into pct not "in" pct
    Its not counter productive, its just providing the body with a compound which mimics that of a shutdown one thus 'tricking' the body into thinking it still has LH in the system.

    In a basic sense, if you are using test on cycle then the body will stop production of LH (thus stopping production of test in the testes); hCG is then used to restore testicular size and function on cycle but because hCG is suppressive, you wouldn't use it into PCT as it would just continue the shutdown of LH.

    So people who are "on" for many years straight (5+ years) would use hCG as they would have zero LH production during that time but this allows them to have normal testicular size.

    The advantage is that after a cycle including HCG, you only have to wait for the hypothalamus and the pituitary to recover. After a cycle without HCG, you wait for the hypothalamus, then the pituitary, then the testes. And that takes longer.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

    Its not counter productive, its just providing the body with a compound which mimics that of a shutdown one thus 'tricking' the body into thinking it still has LH in the system.

    In a basic sense, if you are using test on cycle then the body will stop production of LH (thus stopping production of test in the testes); hCG is then used to restore testicular size and function on cycle but because hCG is suppressive, you wouldn't use it into PCT as it would just continue the shutdown of LH.

    So people who are "on" for many years straight (5+ years) would use hCG as they would have zero LH production during that time but this allows them to have normal testicular size.

    The advantage is that after a cycle including HCG, you only have to wait for the hypothalamus and the pituitary to recover. After a cycle without HCG, you wait for the hypothalamus, then the pituitary, then the testes. And that takes longer.
    Well I see your point but I just feel running test and hcg is isn't really doing much because you have one compound telling your testes to work and one shutting them down to.therefore it seems that your body would be up and down
    Constantly. You continue the protocol which is the new way to do it. Do you know where that protocol came from?

    And I'm not trying to come across like an a$$ but I know it's hard to tell on here

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post

    Well I see your point but I just feel running test and hcg is isn't really doing much because you have one compound telling your testes to work and one shutting them down to.therefore it seems that your body would be up and down
    Constantly. You continue the protocol which is the new way to do it. Do you know where that protocol came from?

    And I'm not trying to come across like an a$$ but I know it's hard to tell on here
    I'm pretty sure the logic behind it is you want your body thinking it is still producing its own test that way the transition into pct is much easier on your system as a whole. Plus some people don't like their balls shriveling up so that's another reason behind it.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by infraredline View Post

    I'm pretty sure the logic behind it is you want your body thinking it is still producing its own test that way the transition into pct is much easier on your system as a whole. Plus some people don't like their balls shriveling up so that's another reason behind it.
    I know the supposed logic behind it but I don't feel it's possible for one hormone to shut you down and another to say your not shut down. The test wins the battle and you waste hcg instead of just blasting it after your test before pct which is effective IMO to each his own each person will have there opinion or they will go off someone else's opinion from an Internet protocol

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post

    I know the supposed logic behind it but I don't feel it's possible for one hormone to shut you down and another to say your not shut down. The test wins the battle and you waste hcg instead of just blasting it after your test before pct which is effective IMO to each his own each person will have there opinion or they will go off someone else's opinion from an Internet protocol
    I agree with you that blasting it prior to pct is the best approach.

  28. Anybody use iso-stak? By universial

  29. Nolva. DAA. Anabeta Elite. ArA. Erase starting week 3.

  30. Forskolin would be good too imho

  31. Here's a hint to why forskolin is exceptionally beneficial in PCT:

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1423030
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    I know the supposed logic behind it but I don't feel it's possible for one hormone to shut you down and another to say your not shut down. The test wins the battle and you waste hcg instead of just blasting it after your test before pct which is effective IMO to each his own each person will have there opinion or they will go off someone else's opinion from an Internet protocol
    This literally makes no sense lol. It is possible, because that is what hCG does. It mimics LH. You are of course welcome to disagree, but hCG on cycle helps keep testicular function and sensitivity whilst 'on'. I'm not sure why you think it is 'supposed' logic; this is literally what happens.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  33. I tend to stray from AAS/PCT discussion, but I'd caution heavily against prolonged HCG use (which would be needed if using it through the cycle)
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  34. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I tend to stray from AAS/PCT discussion, but I'd caution heavily against prolonged HCG use (which would be needed if using it through the cycle)
    On cycle, especially longer cycles, one would use 100ius to maintain testicular sensitivity and function (enough that it mimics the bodys own LH secretion to minimize estrogen conversion). Although it should also be used concurrently with an AI to prevent gyno.

    I'm curious though, why would you suggest avoiding it?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    On cycle, especially longer cycles, one would use 100ius to maintain testicular sensitivity and function (enough that it mimics the bodys own LH secretion to minimize estrogen conversion). Although it should also be used concurrently with an AI to prevent gyno.

    I'm curious though, why would you suggest avoiding it?
    I suggest avoiding prolonged use (emphasis on "prolonged") because data shows the possibility of gonadotrope loss
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  36. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I suggest avoiding prolonged use (emphasis on "prolonged") because data shows the possibility of gonadotrope loss
    Always good to know.

    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  37. Nolva
    Clomid
    Erase
    Daa
    Cel post cycle assist
    Anabeta
    Versa 1

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post

    I know the supposed logic behind it but I don't feel it's possible for one hormone to shut you down and another to say your not shut down. The test wins the battle and you waste hcg instead of just blasting it after your test before pct which is effective IMO to each his own each person will have there opinion or they will go off someone else's opinion from an Internet protocol
    I would never touch aas without 250iu hcg mon/wed/fri. Night and day difference

  39. Lean fx
    Anabeta elite
    Hmb
    Creatine
    X-gels
    Finaflex revolution pct
    D-pol

    Clomid
    Nolva

    Im Doing all that for pct

  40. I woudent really run Nolva, its a old piece of **** drug made to cure oestrogen cancers.. nevertheless it works by inhibiting the estrogen receptor so that the estrogen cannot bind thereby causing side-effects.. Problem is that your body is still aromatising testosteron into estrogene, resulting in a estrogen buildup. Hence why some people get "rebound" gyno, because at one point u have to stop taking nolva, and then the receptors are open with a massive estorgene builded up

    My advise would be:
    Hcg= HTPA/LH/FLH
    OTC estrogene blockers such as triazole/erase "bump up to high dose" could work as AI - mild serm?
    Testosteron booster= Activate xtreme has allways worked as OTC for me..
    and run an AI such as aromasin letro ect.

    Nevertheless, i would not advise you to run steroids in any means... they are great at building mass/strength, but the mental tuffness you get through hard workouts and extreme dieting is a whole another aspect of working out! Now i dont know anything about you, but it is kinda math that the gains you have made on tren/test is not keepable, your body produces 75mg test a week = no possible way to keep it all
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Support Supps for PCT
    By DaBulls in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-28-2008, 07:52 PM
  2. PCT support supps for epistane
    By ATH3386 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-25-2007, 01:06 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-19-2007, 07:35 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-10-2006, 01:07 AM
  5. Fenugreek supp useful for PCT
    By MarcusG in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-31-2005, 01:20 AM
Log in
Log in