Supps for PCT

Guido1983

Guido1983

Banned
Awards
Starting my post and was for looking to get a few extra supps. Any ideas??

Was getting
More protein
Test booster
Creatine

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What did you just finish? It depends on what your finishing before we suggest a PcT. There are lots of options. What products did you use?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Usually people go SERM, test booster, cortisol control supp.

Ex.
Nolva
20/20/10/10
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT
0/0/3/3/3/3

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Ex.
Nolva
20/20/10/10
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT
0/0/3/3/3/3
How about some CEL PCT assist??

infraredline

Awards
You should do a full pct regardless of what compound you're using. You're putting and exogenous hormone in your body an it doesn't matter how mild it is because it is still suppressing your natural production.

A full pct should consist of the following:
- serm (clomid or torem)
- mild ai (formestane or arimistane)
- test booster with avenacosoides (to raise free test)
- test booster for libido support/ test boosting
- d-aspartic acid

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Definitely go with what was mentioned, you will need a very strong PCT if you ran a strong compound and it had significant shutdown. In addition to those things that are generally required of a PCT a good option is also natty test boosters, cortisol control, and general health supplements to help get you back up to speed.

iForce has several products that could help with what you are looking for in conjunction with a proper PCT protocol. Testabolan V2, Reversitol V2, Intimidate SRT, and Tropinol XP would all be good options. Also a good Athletic Multi, Fish Oil, etc.

These are of course in addition to the things that people are "expected" to run for a proper PCT (SERMs) and not to be used solely for PCT.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
These could be part of a PCT

DAA-
D-Pol
Test Powder

AI-
Nolvadren XT
Erase Pro

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
It really depends on what you were running and how strong it was.

possibly a SERM or AI

in addition, check out some products from iForce

Athletic Multi V
Fish Oil
Testabolan V2

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
There are always some things you can take that will help you regardless. For instance you should check out Testabolan V2, Reversitol V2, Tropinol XP, and Intimidate SRT. These would be a good starting point IMO.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I ran:
Tomaxifen
Recourse
AE
EP
Ostarine

Next ill run:
Tomaxifen
Daa
Nolvadren-xt
Pr-xt

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
He never posted again and answered the question therefore he gets no suggestions from me

Guido1983

Guido1983

Banned
Awards
I was taking andropen 275 , tren, and mast 15week total cycle

I currently have some hcg on hand

Started taking my clomid and nolva yesterday

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
I was taking andropen 275 , tren, and mast 15week total cycle

I currently have some hcg on hand

Started taking my clomid and nolva yesterday
I would of ran hcg into pct after tren and not ran nolva but that's just me

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
DAA should always be in your PCT. it's a staple product for that. It's always good to use. Make sure you stack it with the right things to make it the most effective.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Ex.
Nolva
20/20/10/10
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT
0/0/3/3/3/3
That's mine as well. Would probably throw some xgels in there too

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Never run hcG into PCT. That is mistake number 1. HcG mimics LH and thus causes shutdown of LH.

HcG on cycle to keep testes 'plump' while shutdown but come off in pct.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Never run hcG into PCT. That is mistake number 1. HcG mimics LH and thus causes shutdown of LH.

HcG on cycle to keep testes 'plump' while shutdown but come off in pct.
This is the new thing apparently but hcg on cycle is counterproductive

You have one substance telling your nuts to work and one shutting them down?

So it makes no sense to un both at once

Many older users run hcg in pct which I wouldn't do and not what I was suggesting

I was suggesting running it after last injection and before pct for a kickstart I said into pct not "in" pct

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clomid for the testes, tropinol xp + intimidate srt for also test boosting and body recomposition to stay lean, and Xgels for my non-hormonal mass builder to simulate like I am still on cycle.. one of the best pct's ive had in a long time. Felt like I was still on cycle, recovery was a breeze and even grew some.

Mike

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
This is the new thing apparently but hcg on cycle is counterproductive

You have one substance telling your nuts to work and one shutting them down?

So it makes no sense to un both at once

Many older users run hcg in pct which I wouldn't do and not what I was suggesting

I was suggesting running it after last injection and before pct for a kickstart I said into pct not "in" pct
Its not counter productive, its just providing the body with a compound which mimics that of a shutdown one thus 'tricking' the body into thinking it still has LH in the system.

In a basic sense, if you are using test on cycle then the body will stop production of LH (thus stopping production of test in the testes); hCG is then used to restore testicular size and function on cycle but because hCG is suppressive, you wouldn't use it into PCT as it would just continue the shutdown of LH.

So people who are "on" for many years straight (5+ years) would use hCG as they would have zero LH production during that time but this allows them to have normal testicular size.

The advantage is that after a cycle including HCG, you only have to wait for the hypothalamus and the pituitary to recover. After a cycle without HCG, you wait for the hypothalamus, then the pituitary, then the testes. And that takes longer.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Its not counter productive, its just providing the body with a compound which mimics that of a shutdown one thus 'tricking' the body into thinking it still has LH in the system.

In a basic sense, if you are using test on cycle then the body will stop production of LH (thus stopping production of test in the testes); hCG is then used to restore testicular size and function on cycle but because hCG is suppressive, you wouldn't use it into PCT as it would just continue the shutdown of LH.

So people who are "on" for many years straight (5+ years) would use hCG as they would have zero LH production during that time but this allows them to have normal testicular size.

The advantage is that after a cycle including HCG, you only have to wait for the hypothalamus and the pituitary to recover. After a cycle without HCG, you wait for the hypothalamus, then the pituitary, then the testes. And that takes longer.
Well I see your point but I just feel running test and hcg is isn't really doing much because you have one compound telling your testes to work and one shutting them down to.therefore it seems that your body would be up and down
Constantly. You continue the protocol which is the new way to do it. Do you know where that protocol came from?

And I'm not trying to come across like an a$$ but I know it's hard to tell on here

infraredline

Awards
Well I see your point but I just feel running test and hcg is isn't really doing much because you have one compound telling your testes to work and one shutting them down to.therefore it seems that your body would be up and down
Constantly. You continue the protocol which is the new way to do it. Do you know where that protocol came from?

And I'm not trying to come across like an a$$ but I know it's hard to tell on here
I'm pretty sure the logic behind it is you want your body thinking it is still producing its own test that way the transition into pct is much easier on your system as a whole. Plus some people don't like their balls shriveling up so that's another reason behind it.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
I'm pretty sure the logic behind it is you want your body thinking it is still producing its own test that way the transition into pct is much easier on your system as a whole. Plus some people don't like their balls shriveling up so that's another reason behind it.
I know the supposed logic behind it but I don't feel it's possible for one hormone to shut you down and another to say your not shut down. The test wins the battle and you waste hcg instead of just blasting it after your test before pct which is effective IMO to each his own each person will have there opinion or they will go off someone else's opinion from an Internet protocol

infraredline

Awards
I know the supposed logic behind it but I don't feel it's possible for one hormone to shut you down and another to say your not shut down. The test wins the battle and you waste hcg instead of just blasting it after your test before pct which is effective IMO to each his own each person will have there opinion or they will go off someone else's opinion from an Internet protocol
I agree with you that blasting it prior to pct is the best approach.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nolva. DAA. Anabeta Elite. ArA. Erase starting week 3.

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
Forskolin would be good too imho

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
This literally makes no sense lol. It is possible, because that is what hCG does. It mimics LH. You are of course welcome to disagree, but hCG on cycle helps keep testicular function and sensitivity whilst 'on'. I'm not sure why you think it is 'supposed' logic; this is literally what happens.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I tend to stray from AAS/PCT discussion, but I'd caution heavily against prolonged HCG use (which would be needed if using it through the cycle)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I tend to stray from AAS/PCT discussion, but I'd caution heavily against prolonged HCG use (which would be needed if using it through the cycle)
On cycle, especially longer cycles, one would use 100ius to maintain testicular sensitivity and function (enough that it mimics the bodys own LH secretion to minimize estrogen conversion). Although it should also be used concurrently with an AI to prevent gyno.

I'm curious though, why would you suggest avoiding it?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
On cycle, especially longer cycles, one would use 100ius to maintain testicular sensitivity and function (enough that it mimics the bodys own LH secretion to minimize estrogen conversion). Although it should also be used concurrently with an AI to prevent gyno.

I'm curious though, why would you suggest avoiding it?
I suggest avoiding prolonged use (emphasis on "prolonged") because data shows the possibility of gonadotrope loss

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I suggest avoiding prolonged use (emphasis on "prolonged") because data shows the possibility of gonadotrope loss
Always good to know.

:D

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Nolva
Clomid
Erase
Daa
Cel post cycle assist
Anabeta
Versa 1

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would never touch aas without 250iu hcg mon/wed/fri. Night and day difference

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
Lean fx
Anabeta elite
Hmb
Creatine
X-gels
Finaflex revolution pct
D-pol

Clomid
Nolva

Im Doing all that for pct

Profion

Awards
I woudent really run Nolva, its a old piece of **** drug made to cure oestrogen cancers.. nevertheless it works by inhibiting the estrogen receptor so that the estrogen cannot bind thereby causing side-effects.. Problem is that your body is still aromatising testosteron into estrogene, resulting in a estrogen buildup. Hence why some people get "rebound" gyno, because at one point u have to stop taking nolva, and then the receptors are open with a massive estorgene builded up

My advise would be:
Hcg= HTPA/LH/FLH
OTC estrogene blockers such as triazole/erase "bump up to high dose" could work as AI - mild serm?
Testosteron booster= Activate xtreme has allways worked as OTC for me..
and run an AI such as aromasin letro ect.

Nevertheless, i would not advise you to run steroids in any means... they are great at building mass/strength, but the mental tuffness you get through hard workouts and extreme dieting is a whole another aspect of working out! Now i dont know anything about you, but it is kinda math that the gains you have made on tren/test is not keepable, your body produces 75mg test a week = no possible way to keep it all

Profion

Awards
why are people still advising clomid/nolva, both are crap pill drugs that have pronounced side-effects.. they are old school, bet my as that your better off on erase - triazole otcs "healthwise" wich is far more important then keeping ALLLLLLLLLL your gains :> wich eventually will vanish depending on how far above your genetical maximum you are.. or inject some jjjuice more

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
why are people still advising clomid/nolva, both are crap pill drugs that have pronounced side-effects.. they are old school, bet my as that your better off on erase - triazole otcs "healthwise" wich is far more important then keeping ALLLLLLLLLL your gains :> wich eventually will vanish depending on how far above your genetical maximum you are.. or inject some jjjuice more
Rule numero uno, no SERM, no cycle. This isn't the anabolics section though and I have derailed this thread enough. However, suggesting Triazole (a herbal supplement) as a sole AI for PCT, especially for stronger gear, is not a good suggestion.

If you want we can debate this further down in the anabolics forum.

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
Rule numero uno, no SERM, no cycle. This isn't the anabolics section though and I have derailed this thread enough. However, suggesting Triazole (a herbal supplement) as a sole AI for PCT, especially for stronger gear, is not a good suggestion.

If you want we can debate this further down in the anabolics forum.
I couldn't agree more. Get a propped pct buddy. It's not worth it to cycle without one. Good luck!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Starting my post and was for looking to get a few extra supps. Any ideas??

Was getting
More protein
Test booster
Creatine

PCT- Titanium +Erase + DAA (+torem if you can get some)

Creatine - Creignite

Can't go wrong with any of these.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is torem better than nolva ?
Well Nolva has been around longer, I myself prefer Torem, it shows to have less sides, but everyone reacts different.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Nolva is garbage in my opinion
Curious, why do you consider it garbage?

Welp, your opinion is garbage in my opinion.

Personally, Clomid over all.. .wouldn't touch torem with a 10 foot pole.

Mike
Why's that? I haven't really seen too much bad on it (out of the ordinary at least) but TBH I haven't looked into Torem much.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Curious, why do you consider it garbage?

Why's that? I haven't really seen too much bad on it (out of the ordinary at least) but TBH I haven't looked into Torem much.
I know personally with torem I FEEL like i rebound much faster then other serms. And higher doses of Clomid at the front of pct make me moody.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like to use a serm + a host of goodies. usually I like something like, but not limited to: reversitol + intimidate/tropinol
this plan usually takes me to the promised land.