Too many fat-burner choices!

CaliBuddha

CaliBuddha

Awards
So, I'm looking at getting a new fat-burner. In the past I've had Alphamine + Vanillean. It was ok. Had Hyper T2 (non-stimulant. Meh). Oxy Elite. I had Dexaprine XR and it definitely got me going...

I'm stuck on what to try. I like stimulants. I'm looking at PX Black, Grenade... I don't know! I would pick one at random but I don't want to be disappointed.

LivingStrongE

Awards
Any one those you listed above would get me going but I never tried Hyper T2 so I can't say t anything about that. Glad Dexaprine XR had you going. I still use it for cutting stage of my prep for my show. If something works then why change it? Since you like stimulants then Dexaprine XR is right for you while it burns fat and suppresses your appetite. I've heard great things about PX Black and they have good reviews.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Have you ever ran ECa?

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
So, I'm looking at getting a new fat-burner. In the past I've had Alphamine + Vanillean. It was ok. Had Hyper T2 (non-stimulant. Meh). Oxy Elite. I had Dexaprine XR and it definitely got me going...

I'm stuck on what to try. I like stimulants. I'm looking at PX Black, Grenade... I don't know! I would pick one at random but I don't want to be disappointed.

Lean EFX Refined is awesome. Works great, good energy, clean feeling, no crash.

PX black is also a good choice. I took it stacked with natural EFX. Was a GREAT combo.

CaliBuddha

CaliBuddha

Awards
I found some OxyECA and OxyECA Black. The Black is more expensive for a lesser amount.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine+Shift is a great stack.

At the moment I'm trying Acute FX, little bit of ephedrine and shift, it's been working great.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I found some OxyECA and OxyECA Black. The Black is more expensive for a lesser amount.
These do not contain ECA.

Let me simplify your search: Alphamine + the NEW alpha-t2. You won't be the same (if you can handle it)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Nope. Don't know anything about it.
Its Ephedrine + Caffeine and Aspirin for future reference. If your looking for a stimmed fat burner then I second the Alpha t2 + Alphamine stack; they seriously complement each other.

You could add in some Reduce XT for cortisol control during the latter stages of a cut, just to protect your muscle as much as possible when the body is in times of stress.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
These do not contain ECA.

Let me simplify your search: Alphamine + the NEW alpha-t2. You won't be the same (if you can handle it)
Ive personaly used this myself and will say it was a great stack. Nothing like consuming a meal, thirty minutes after you have taken the supplements and you begin to sweat.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Aav2 and alphamine for me.

I have yet to try the new t2 but have heard many many great reviews and positive feedback from the users. PES doesn't disappoint

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aav2 and alphamine for me.

I have yet to try the new t2 but have heard many many great reviews and positive feedback from the users. PES doesn't disappoint
AAV2 is a great product as well. I cant even fathom how well AAV2 and alphamine would work.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Glad you enjoyed your Dexaprine XR run I prefer sticking to the things I know work.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I would stick with Dexaprine XR if you know it works for you.

CaliBuddha

CaliBuddha

Awards
Yea, I probably should. I just like trying new/different things to see how they work.

Ok, so I've narrowed it down to:

PX 500
Lean EFX

or what's a good ECA product? Is that like the old skool Yellow Jackets and the like?

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
if something works for you, why change it! Id definitely stick with the Dexaprine-XR or the V2 if you find it! I love it!

CaliBuddha

CaliBuddha

Awards
Alright. I got tired of looking so I pulled the trigger on the Lean EFX. I'll try it, if it doesn't work I'll go back to Dexaprine XR.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright. I got tired of looking so I pulled the trigger on the Lean EFX. I'll try it, if it doesn't work I'll go back to Dexaprine XR.
Px Black is awesome for a low stim fat burner that promotes good mood as well as great appetite suppression. Our Px 500 is stronger on the stim side if that is what you are looking for though. Both are great products in their own aspects.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
You will be happy brother. You should check out the logs going on right now of lean EFX refined. Kinda give you some insight.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Px Black is awesome for a low stim fat burner that promotes good mood as well as great appetite suppression. Our Px 500 is stronger on the stim side if that is what you are looking for though. Both are great products in their own aspects.
I ran PX Black and liked it. Was very happy with it and plan to stack with lean EFX refined next cut from weeks 8 to 4. Then bring in ec. True EC not a product.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
ECA is Ephedrine + Caffeine and Aspirin.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ECA is Ephedrine + Caffeine and Aspirin.
This is the only thing I've ever had any luck with when it comes to dieting down. Constant energy and appetite suppression with no crash.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I know you are looking for stim, but I'd give the new DCP 2.0 for your fat incinerating needs.