Best Way to Dose This Forskolin-95 in my Cutting Stack

  1. Professional Member
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,567
    Rep Power
    2778424
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    91.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Best Way to Dose This Forskolin-95 in my Cutting Stack


    So, very simple inquiry here. My cutting stack which I will be using next month is as follows (along with the dosing protocol):

    2 AT2 in the morning
    1 AT2 w/ 1 Shift in the afternoon
    2 Shift before bed

    This along with Burn24 prior to each major meal that has my carbs. So, the Forskolin-95 says to dose it @ 1 cap twice a day. When should I dose it and possibly, what should I dose it with?

  2. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,872
    Rep Power
    5862796
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    32.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    If you are going to go with 50mg, I would dose one of these way:

    - 1 cap in the morning and 1 cap at night
    - 1 cap pre and 1 cap post
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  3. Professional Member
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,567
    Rep Power
    2778424
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    91.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    If you are going to go with 50mg, I would dose one of these way:

    - 1 cap in the morning and 1 cap at night
    - 1 cap pre and 1 cap post
    Big difference between 100mg per day vs 50mg per day for the purpose of a cut/recomp?
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    Adizzle1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,280
    Rep Power
    865793
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    76.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Ive been taking 25mg pre workout and 25mg before bed and been having tremendous results! But again its not the only thing im taking!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here
  5. Professional Member
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,567
    Rep Power
    2778424
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    91.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Ive been taking 25mg pre workout and 25mg before bed and been having tremendous results! But again its not the only thing im taking!
    Ha ha ha. I guess it should be 1 in the morning and 1 before bed for me then (in the gym at 5-5:30AM). Not really taking it for vasodilation effects, just for body comp/fat burning properties :P

    Thanks folks!
  6. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,872
    Rep Power
    5862796
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    32.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

    Big difference between 100mg per day vs 50mg per day for the purpose of a cut/recomp?
    Yeah there would be a pretty big difference in results running 100mg compared to 50mg for a cut/recomp. I would recommend 75-100mg if you have enough.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  7. Professional Member
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,567
    Rep Power
    2778424
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    91.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Yeah there would be a pretty big difference in results running 100mg compared to 50mg for a cut/recomp. I would recommend 75-100mg if you have enough.
    Alright, I shall buy another two bottles next month. Ha ha. Guess these two current bottles will last me a month.
  8. Elite Member
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,810
    Rep Power
    3135054
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    49.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

    Alright, I shall buy another two bottles next month. Ha ha. Guess these two current bottles will last me a month.
    There's supposed to be some sort of huge AS sale coming up pretty quickly...unless it's all a rouse by Ben just to stir up emotion...cheeky British bahstad...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  9. Professional Member
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,567
    Rep Power
    2778424
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    91.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    There's supposed to be some sort of huge AS sale coming up pretty quickly...unless it's all a rouse by Ben just to stir up emotion...cheeky British bahstad...
    He might just be a cheeky one.
  10. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,872
    Rep Power
    5862796
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    32.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    The AS sale should have Forskolin and everything else at awesome prices. Will be stocking up myself .
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  11. Professional Member
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,567
    Rep Power
    2778424
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    91.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    The AS sale should have Forskolin and everything else at awesome prices. Will be stocking up myself .
    How much better can the pricing get? Forskolin-95 is already only just $18 a bottle.
  12. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,872
    Rep Power
    5862796
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    32.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

    How much better can the pricing get? Forskolin-95 is already only just $18 a bottle.
    I know haha. I've found it for $12 a bottle!! Picked 7 of them up .
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  13. Professional Member
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,567
    Rep Power
    2778424
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    91.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    I know haha. I've found it for $12 a bottle!! Picked 7 of them up .
    No explosive poopage with such high doses of 95% forskolin?
  14. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,872
    Rep Power
    5862796
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    32.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

    No explosive poopage with such high doses of 95% forskolin?
    None that I have experienced. Haven't seen many reports of it either with F-95.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  15. Professional Member
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,567
    Rep Power
    2778424
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    91.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    None that I have experienced. Haven't seen many reports of it either with F-95.
    Alright, just didn't want to end up with explosive poops if I start using 100 mg's a day. I'm pretty certain that the forskolin-95 in ABE is probably at around 50mg total for the full 4 caps a day, that thus far has not seemed to give me explosive poopage.
  16. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,319
    Rep Power
    5744660
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    41.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Alright, just didn't want to end up with explosive poops if I start using 100 mg's a day. I'm pretty certain that the forskolin-95 in ABE is probably at around 50mg total for the full 4 caps a day, that thus far has not seemed to give me explosive poopage.

    Nothing wrong with poopin!
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  17. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,319
    Rep Power
    5744660
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    41.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    50 mg should be fine you, dookie!. I would maybe consult mr.cooper69 on this though.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  18. Professional Member
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,567
    Rep Power
    2778424
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    91.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    50 mg should be fine you, dookie!. I would maybe consult mr.cooper69 on this though.
    I think the clinical study was done with 50mg a day but I forget at what concentration of forskolin. Guess I will just play around with it, 50mg I know I'm fine with as that would appear to be the amount of f95 in ABE. Will try out 75mg and 100mg to assess GI tolerance. This of course will be next month when I put this stack to use.
  19. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,627
    Rep Power
    6463399
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    27.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Forskolin-95 is pretty much free of GI issues. Contrast this to lower % extracts...250mg of 10% (a mere 25mg of forskolin) will have you on the toilet all day
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  20. Professional Member
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,567
    Rep Power
    2778424
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    91.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Forskolin-95 is pretty much free of GI issues. Contrast this to lower % extracts...250mg of 10% (a mere 25mg of forskolin) will have you on the toilet all day
    So I take this to mean that I would be in the safe zone from GI distress if I experimented using 75-100 mg's a day? Mind you I'm also using AT2 and Shift, so there's a good amount of thyroid stimulation from those things as well, so in combination, better stick with 50mg a day or ok to experiment with 75-100mg of f95 a day along with those other two products? Or is this going to be over-stimulation of the thyroid or reaching the point of diminishing returns? Thanks in advance Coop!
  21. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,627
    Rep Power
    6463399
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    27.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    So I take this to mean that I would be in the safe zone from GI distress if I experimented using 75-100 mg's a day? Mind you I'm also using AT2 and Shift, so there's a good amount of thyroid stimulation from those things as well, so in combination, better stick with 50mg a day or ok to experiment with 75-100mg of f95 a day along with those other two products? Or is this going to be over-stimulation of the thyroid or reaching the point of diminishing returns? Thanks in advance Coop!
    Forskolin doesn't work through the thyroid primarily. Up it to 100mg...you should be GI free. Forskolin and olive leaf are natural thyroid boosters, whereas shift is exogenous. So they actually all work well in concert
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  22. Professional Member
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,567
    Rep Power
    2778424
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    91.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Forskolin doesn't work through the thyroid primarily. Up it to 100mg...you should be GI free. Forskolin and olive leaf are natural thyroid boosters, whereas shift is exogenous. So they actually all work well in concert
    Excellent, thanks again master science man.
  23. Senior Member
    alwaysfirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,015
    Rep Power
    181504
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    8.18%
    Achievements Posting ProActivity Pro

    I have been using AT2&Shift as recommended with 2 scoops of Alphamine a day and recently added 2 caps of Forskolin and getting better results than I had with Clen&T3! I feel sooo much better than I did with Clen&T3 and been keeping my strenght also! Great stack!
  24. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,653
    Rep Power
    3775978
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    99.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I like the advice in here. Personally I would do 1 upon waking and 1 pre-workout or 1 with each of you AT2. I do prefer higher dosing (up to 100mgs usually and prefer to spread the doses out over the whole day).

    As mentioned make sure to be part of the Analyzed Army, as some nice sales will be VERY soon, so don't miss out: Huge Analyzed Supplements Sale!
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  25. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,627
    Rep Power
    6463399
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    27.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    I have been using AT2&Shift as recommended with 2 scoops of Alphamine a day and recently added 2 caps of Forskolin and getting better results than I had with Clen&T3! I feel sooo much better than I did with Clen&T3 and been keeping my strenght also! Great stack!
    Great to hear. When you're dealing with proven ingredients, it's tough not to notice body composition changes
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  26. Senior Member
    Touey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,844
    Rep Power
    3205965
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    51.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Excellent, thanks again master science man.
    Not so much as master on helping some struggling & hurting to only find their way man.
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  27. Professional Member
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,567
    Rep Power
    2778424
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    91.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    Not so much as master on helping some struggling & hurting to only find their way man.
    Your way with words never fails to surprise me. Lulz.

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I like the advice in here. Personally I would do 1 upon waking and 1 pre-workout or 1 with each of you AT2. I do prefer higher dosing (up to 100mgs usually and prefer to spread the doses out over the whole day).

    As mentioned make sure to be part of the Analyzed Army, as some nice sales will be VERY soon, so don't miss out: Huge Analyzed Supplements Sale!
    Yup, totally signed up for that. Like the new name as well
  28. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,653
    Rep Power
    3775978
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    99.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post



    Yup, totally signed up for that. Like the new name as well
    Thanks! Should be some more info very soon.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  29. Professional Member
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,567
    Rep Power
    2778424
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    91.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Thanks! Should be some more info very soon.
    Woot.
  30. New Member
    xlb57's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    20575
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    40.6%

    In for deals - Woot! Order placed!
  31. Professional Member
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,567
    Rep Power
    2778424
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    91.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by xlb57 View Post
    In for deals - Woot! Order placed!
    Yeah budday, lightweight baby.
  32. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,627
    Rep Power
    6463399
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    27.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    I hope you guys are stocking up. You will never see them this cheap again
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best way to dose Powerfull?
    By OzzY SluGGa in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 05:54 AM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-06-2008, 10:50 PM
  3. best way to take this
    By jaedyo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-03-2008, 05:05 AM
  4. Best way to take this CL stack
    By Solitare25 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-15-2007, 10:31 AM
  5. Switching from Test Cyp. Inj. back to Androgel-best way to do this?
    By willis3 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-21-2007, 01:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in