Best Way to Dose This Forskolin-95 in my Cutting Stack

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, very simple inquiry here. My cutting stack which I will be using next month is as follows (along with the dosing protocol):

2 AT2 in the morning
1 AT2 w/ 1 Shift in the afternoon
2 Shift before bed

This along with Burn24 prior to each major meal that has my carbs. So, the Forskolin-95 says to dose it @ 1 cap twice a day. When should I dose it and possibly, what should I dose it with?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are going to go with 50mg, I would dose one of these way:

- 1 cap in the morning and 1 cap at night
- 1 cap pre and 1 cap post

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are going to go with 50mg, I would dose one of these way:

- 1 cap in the morning and 1 cap at night
- 1 cap pre and 1 cap post
Big difference between 100mg per day vs 50mg per day for the purpose of a cut/recomp?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ive been taking 25mg pre workout and 25mg before bed and been having tremendous results! But again its not the only thing im taking!

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive been taking 25mg pre workout and 25mg before bed and been having tremendous results! But again its not the only thing im taking!
Ha ha ha. I guess it should be 1 in the morning and 1 before bed for me then (in the gym at 5-5:30AM). Not really taking it for vasodilation effects, just for body comp/fat burning properties :p

Thanks folks!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big difference between 100mg per day vs 50mg per day for the purpose of a cut/recomp?
Yeah there would be a pretty big difference in results running 100mg compared to 50mg for a cut/recomp. I would recommend 75-100mg if you have enough.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah there would be a pretty big difference in results running 100mg compared to 50mg for a cut/recomp. I would recommend 75-100mg if you have enough.
Alright, I shall buy another two bottles next month. Ha ha. Guess these two current bottles will last me a month.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright, I shall buy another two bottles next month. Ha ha. Guess these two current bottles will last me a month.
There's supposed to be some sort of huge AS sale coming up pretty quickly...unless it's all a rouse by Ben just to stir up emotion...cheeky British bahstad...

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's supposed to be some sort of huge AS sale coming up pretty quickly...unless it's all a rouse by Ben just to stir up emotion...cheeky British bahstad...
He might just be a cheeky one.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The AS sale should have Forskolin and everything else at awesome prices. Will be stocking up myself :D.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The AS sale should have Forskolin and everything else at awesome prices. Will be stocking up myself :D.
How much better can the pricing get? Forskolin-95 is already only just $18 a bottle.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much better can the pricing get? Forskolin-95 is already only just $18 a bottle.
I know haha. I've found it for $12 a bottle!! Picked 7 of them up :D.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No explosive poopage with such high doses of 95% forskolin?
None that I have experienced. Haven't seen many reports of it either with F-95.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
None that I have experienced. Haven't seen many reports of it either with F-95.
Alright, just didn't want to end up with explosive poops if I start using 100 mg's a day. I'm pretty certain that the forskolin-95 in ABE is probably at around 50mg total for the full 4 caps a day, that thus far has not seemed to give me explosive poopage.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
50 mg should be fine you, dookie!. I would maybe consult mr.cooper69 on this though.
I think the clinical study was done with 50mg a day but I forget at what concentration of forskolin. Guess I will just play around with it, 50mg I know I'm fine with as that would appear to be the amount of f95 in ABE. Will try out 75mg and 100mg to assess GI tolerance. This of course will be next month when I put this stack to use.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Forskolin-95 is pretty much free of GI issues. Contrast this to lower % extracts...250mg of 10% (a mere 25mg of forskolin) will have you on the toilet all day

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Forskolin-95 is pretty much free of GI issues. Contrast this to lower % extracts...250mg of 10% (a mere 25mg of forskolin) will have you on the toilet all day
So I take this to mean that I would be in the safe zone from GI distress if I experimented using 75-100 mg's a day? Mind you I'm also using AT2 and Shift, so there's a good amount of thyroid stimulation from those things as well, so in combination, better stick with 50mg a day or ok to experiment with 75-100mg of f95 a day along with those other two products? Or is this going to be over-stimulation of the thyroid or reaching the point of diminishing returns? Thanks in advance Coop!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
So I take this to mean that I would be in the safe zone from GI distress if I experimented using 75-100 mg's a day? Mind you I'm also using AT2 and Shift, so there's a good amount of thyroid stimulation from those things as well, so in combination, better stick with 50mg a day or ok to experiment with 75-100mg of f95 a day along with those other two products? Or is this going to be over-stimulation of the thyroid or reaching the point of diminishing returns? Thanks in advance Coop!
Forskolin doesn't work through the thyroid primarily. Up it to 100mg...you should be GI free. Forskolin and olive leaf are natural thyroid boosters, whereas shift is exogenous. So they actually all work well in concert

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Forskolin doesn't work through the thyroid primarily. Up it to 100mg...you should be GI free. Forskolin and olive leaf are natural thyroid boosters, whereas shift is exogenous. So they actually all work well in concert
Excellent, thanks again master science man.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I have been using AT2&Shift as recommended with 2 scoops of Alphamine a day and recently added 2 caps of Forskolin and getting better results than I had with Clen&T3! I feel sooo much better than I did with Clen&T3 and been keeping my strenght also! Great stack!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I have been using AT2&Shift as recommended with 2 scoops of Alphamine a day and recently added 2 caps of Forskolin and getting better results than I had with Clen&T3! I feel sooo much better than I did with Clen&T3 and been keeping my strenght also! Great stack!
Great to hear. When you're dealing with proven ingredients, it's tough not to notice body composition changes

Touey

Touey

Awards

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not so much as master on helping some struggling & hurting to only find their way man.
Your way with words never fails to surprise me. Lulz.

I like the advice in here. Personally I would do 1 upon waking and 1 pre-workout or 1 with each of you AT2. I do prefer higher dosing (up to 100mgs usually and prefer to spread the doses out over the whole day).

As mentioned make sure to be part of the Analyzed Army, as some nice sales will be VERY soon, so don't miss out: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/234180-huge-analyzed-supplements.html
Yup, totally signed up for that. Like the new name as well :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I hope you guys are stocking up. You will never see them this cheap again