PF3 protein?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Answers

PF3 protein?

Seems to essentially be the same as bio-gro by iSatori? Educate me if I'm wrong please, scored an awesome deal on Bio-gro at europa this weekend and just saw the PF3 email and laughed a bit.
    Always willing to learn :D

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Seems to essentially be the same as bio-gro by iSatori? Educate me if I'm wrong please, scored an awesome deal on Bio-gro at europa this weekend and just saw the PF3 email and laughed a bit.
    Two of us at least is this making​. Getting some straight answers? Good luck to you on that one.
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Dude it sounds and looks like a terrible marketing gimmick... "pharma" protein? ****ing really?
    Why not zoidberg?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I assure you it is nothing like Bio-Gro. We will be releasing more information today. Orders from the BossMAN were to keep everything under wraps until release. Well, now it's released! Check our company promotion threads throughout the day for information; I'll be directing people over there for info.
    BOARD TYRANT
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post
    Dude it sounds and looks like a terrible marketing gimmick... "pharma" protein? ****ing really?
    It will be unlike anything out on the market, and unlike other proteins some companies are developing.

It is very "useful"...you'll see what I mean when we release the info.
    BOARD TYRANT
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post

Two of us at least is this making. Getting some straight answers? Good luck to you on that one.
    You won't need luck, just stay tuned and you'll get your answers!
    BOARD TYRANT
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I assure you it is nothing like Bio-Gro. We will be releasing more information today. Orders from the BossMAN were to keep everything under wraps until release. Well, now it's released! Check our company promotion threads throughout the day for information; I'll be directing people over there for info.
    So... the product is available to ship now?
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Profile ingredients shall be put up today.

9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

It will be unlike anything out on the market, and unlike other proteins some companies are developing.

It better be lol otherwise it just sounds like they hired the cell tech marketing crew lol... its its good and proves itself worthy then that would be sweet
    Why not zoidberg?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

So... the product is available to ship now?
    To those who signed up for our 1%er club, plus some specials on our site. Orders will be accepted through midnight Central time tonight.

Retailers should have this available after our promotion through our website ends. Nutraplanet looks to be prepared to have some deals. They have the pf3 bookmarked on the site.
    BOARD TYRANT
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Sub'd like a mofo for this one

There be some BIG AZZ claims with this product

A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.
    Answers

To those who signed up for our 1%er club, plus some specials on our site. Orders will be accepted through midnight Central time tonight.

Retailers should have this available after our promotion through our website ends. Nutraplanet looks to be prepared to have some deals. They have the pf3 bookmarked on the site.
    Just signed up... any way I can get a re-mailing of the write up? Pretty please? :P
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers
    BOARD TYRANT
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Supp facts are posted on the website....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

it looks to be the same protein as Body Genie
    “Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and never succeed. (Proverbs 12:24)”
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Answers

This is bio-gro lol wtf.... just 20$ more, serum protein isolate... which contains all the actives as biogro.... please tell me specifically why this is better/different

not trying to sound harsh, I realize I might be coming across that way. There is only love in this thread, even though I've never had a Man product since a fat burner like 8 years ago or something lol
  17. Registered User
    Answers

This is bio-gro lol wtf.... just 20$ more, serum protein isolate... which contains all the actives as biogro.... please tell me specifically why this is better/different

not trying to sound harsh, I realize I might be coming across that way. There is only love in this thread, even though I've never had a Man product since a fat burner like 8 years ago or something lol
    I do not think you are sounding harsh only to know what you are to pay for.

18. Registered User
    Answers

Holy cow whoever did that writeup copied everything in the OG jack3d writeup, even the formatting!

Regardless, I need some citations for those claims (as will legal bodies, so you guys should put the references up there) before evaluating if PF3 is worth it or not
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  19. Registered User
    Answers

Never mind, it's the same spiel as Bio-gro...active IGF-1 and other growth factors and peptides. But these peptides all get hydrolyzed in the gut and are too large for jejunel transporters, so most of it will be absorbed and broken down into...2.6g of amino acids. The exceptions are neonates, people with Crohn's disease, and marathon runners, all of which have either leaky guts or severe immunological deficits
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Holy cow whoever did that writeup copied everything in the OG jack3d writeup, even the formatting!

Regardless, I need some citations for those claims (as will legal bodies, so you guys should put the references up there) before evaluating if PF3 is worth it or not
    I still think they hired someone from cell tech to market this lol
    Why not zoidberg?
  21. Registered User
    Answers

It's literally the jack3d writeup. Even the colors, font, heading. Same writer possibly?
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Shame on you sir
    BOARD TYRANT
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Answers

I believe neither of the products are worth it. Unfortunately this is a big step backwards from the company. Just one mans opinion. If you feel buying either is completely needed then go with the cheaper one.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Shame on you sir
    It might sting alittle lol but dude! Have you read it? It sounds ridiculous
    I can't help it lol
    Why not zoidberg?
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    I believe neither of the products are worth it. Unfortunately this is a big step backwards from the company. Just one mans opinion. If you feel buying either is completely needed then go with the cheaper one.
    Ever since Joey left...
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

It's literally the jack3d writeup. Even the colors, font, heading. Same writer possibly?
    We should find out who wrote these bad boys lol
    Why not zoidberg?
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.
    Answers

So, what currently confuses me when I compare and contrast the PF3 and Bio-Gro write ups is the following:

Bio-Gro claims that the components have a very low molecular weight thus being able to be absorbed without being broken down in the gut (I guess it doesn't reach the gut quickly enough to be broken down? beats me, I could possibly be misinterpreting it here). So from that, I'm guessing that means that the stuff bypasses digestion and gets into your bloodstream immediately, supposedly.

PF3 claims to have a high molecular weight thus it will make it further down into your digestive system and supposedly drag along anything else around it that gets "attached/sucked in" by it.

Now, the confusion is that both products appear to be based on the mantra of "bio-active peptides are good for you! this is concentrated bio-active peptides!" so why does one product claim low molecular weight whilst the other claims high molecular weight? Why does one product supposedly claim that low molecular weight means it gets a free pass from being broken down in digestion whilst the other product seems to want the stuff to reach your gut to be digested. I don't understand why there is this contradiction in what the individual products are claiming even though on the surface they seem to be pushing the same concepts with the major difference being most likely extraction/filtering methods and the source used for the peptides, etc.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I understand the skepticism. The idea of a protein replacement is a mind-blowing possibility. Nobody is a bigger skeptic than me. Your opinions are valid. We chose some fair and honest loggers, so over the next few weeks we'll have some real-world user feedback from people on this forum that people trust, if you don't trust the marketing copy.
    BOARD TYRANT
  29. Registered User
    Answers

i noticed the same thing. showed a co-worker of mine this morning and stated the same conclusion you did...it's IDENTICAL to USP labs advertising, the personal quotes + pictures, the 1st person tone, the structure/layout, etc etc etc
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate.
    iForce Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iForceNutrition
    iForce website: www.iforcenutrition.com
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    i noticed the same thing. showed a co-worker of mine this morning and stated the same conclusion you did...it's IDENTICAL to USP labs advertising, the personal quotes + pictures, the 1st person tone, the structure/layout, etc etc etc
    Does that before and after photo look familiar to anyone? When I saw it I swore I'd seen it before lol
    Why not zoidberg?
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I understand the skepticism. The idea of a protein replacement is a mind-blowing possibility. Nobody is a bigger skeptic than me. Your opinions are valid. We chose some fair and honest loggers, so over the next few weeks we'll have some real-world user feedback from people on this forum that people trust, if you don't trust the marketing copy.
    Fair enough lol
    Why not zoidberg?
  32. Registered User
    Answers

Someone liked the way USPLabs does their write ups.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Someone liked the way USPLabs does their write ups.
    PES?
    BOARD TYRANT
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

PES?
    You rang? Me loves some oxi protein!!!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

You rang? Me loves some oxi protein!!!
    I get confused myself sometimes.
    BOARD TYRANT
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Man, I finally made a thread that attracted some heavy hitters! Either way, I was able to get my hands on bio-gro. I'm highly skeptical, but the price was to low to pass up. If I notice anything worthy of note I'll be sure to fill y'all in. Coop as always makes me feel like a retard for buying something, all in good intentions though lol. Time will tell, I feel like both products will be a flop, although I've heard a lot of good things about bio-gro.
  37. Administrator
    Board Administrator
    Answers

Man, I finally made a thread that attracted some heavy hitters! Either way, I was able to get my hands on bio-gro. I'm highly skeptical, but the price was to low to pass up. If I notice anything worthy of note I'll be sure to fill y'all in. Coop as always makes me feel like a retard for buying something, all in good intentions though lol. Time will tell, I feel like both products will be a flop, although I've heard a lot of good things about bio-gro.
    What most won't admit, is buying something new and trying it out is fun. Its what makes the industry function because overall its quit boring if all you did was hit the gym.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post

What most won't admit, is buying something new and trying it out is fun. Its what makes the industry function because overall its quit boring if all you did was hit the gym.
    Healthy skepticism is welcomed. There will always be naysayers, but there's something to be said about trying something on the off hand that a company is actually selling something based on research, studies, and testing!

I think Admin hit the nail on the head: this is a fun release, and a fun time to be involved in the supp game as lots of companies are releasing some truly innovative products!
    BOARD TYRANT
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I get confused myself sometimes.
    Oh, no sense of humor sir. I figured you wanted a good shill response to your PES/USP comment.

I may still be confused haha
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  40. Administrator
    Board Administrator
    Answers

Healthy skepticism is welcomed. There will always be naysayers, but there's something to be said about trying something on the off hand that a company is actually selling something based on research, studies, and testing!

I think Admin hit the nail on the head: this is a fun release, and a fun time to be involved in the supp game as lots of companies are releasing some truly innovative products!

Of course it is but I also remember healthy skepticism about some of the most popular staples that sell well today. I'm just getting a little tired of some of the pessimistic and accusatory attitudes lately. Its not one person, and I don't think its intentional, but back when this place started way back when most of you weren't here, we were much more supportive of each other. And this doesn't have to do with any product...I have a tough time following whats new and good these days.

Its just a general feeling. I would hate to see rules implemented that limited what reps could do. That would defeat the purpose of interaction but lately, the negativity is increasing and its getting old.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pure PF3: Patent Pending Pharma Protein - Loggers Needed
    By mansports in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1346
    Last Post: 10-11-2013, 09:26 AM
  2. What flavor of protein shake is your favorite?
    By Chemo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 02:11 PM
  3. In Depth Protein Breakdown
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-06-2004, 09:53 PM
  4. Protein supplement
    By xcreed in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-25-2002, 09:27 PM
  5. protein source