PF3 protein?

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Seems to essentially be the same as bio-gro by iSatori? Educate me if I'm wrong please, scored an awesome deal on Bio-gro at europa this weekend and just saw the PF3 email and laughed a bit.

Touey

Touey

Awards
Seems to essentially be the same as bio-gro by iSatori? Educate me if I'm wrong please, scored an awesome deal on Bio-gro at europa this weekend and just saw the PF3 email and laughed a bit.
Two of us at least is this making​. Getting some straight answers? Good luck to you on that one.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Dude it sounds and looks like a terrible marketing gimmick... "pharma" protein? ****ing really?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I assure you it is nothing like Bio-Gro. We will be releasing more information today. Orders from the BossMAN were to keep everything under wraps until release. Well, now it's released! Check our company promotion threads throughout the day for information; I'll be directing people over there for info.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude it sounds and looks like a terrible marketing gimmick... "pharma" protein? ****ing really?
It will be unlike anything out on the market, and unlike other proteins some companies are developing.

It is very "useful"...you'll see what I mean when we release the info.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two of us at least is this making. Getting some straight answers? Good luck to you on that one.
You won't need luck, just stay tuned and you'll get your answers!

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I assure you it is nothing like Bio-Gro. We will be releasing more information today. Orders from the BossMAN were to keep everything under wraps until release. Well, now it's released! Check our company promotion threads throughout the day for information; I'll be directing people over there for info.
So... the product is available to ship now?

Touey

Touey

Awards
Profile ingredients shall be put up today.

macdady

macdady

Awards
It will be unlike anything out on the market, and unlike other proteins some companies are developing.

It better be lol otherwise it just sounds like they hired the cell tech marketing crew lol... its its good and proves itself worthy then that would be sweet

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So... the product is available to ship now?
To those who signed up for our 1%er club, plus some specials on our site. Orders will be accepted through midnight Central time tonight.

Retailers should have this available after our promotion through our website ends. Nutraplanet looks to be prepared to have some deals. They have the pf3 bookmarked on the site.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub'd like a mofo for this one

There be some BIG AZZ claims with this product :p

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To those who signed up for our 1%er club, plus some specials on our site. Orders will be accepted through midnight Central time tonight.

Retailers should have this available after our promotion through our website ends. Nutraplanet looks to be prepared to have some deals. They have the pf3 bookmarked on the site.
Just signed up... any way I can get a re-mailing of the write up? Pretty please? :p

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Supp facts are posted on the website....

hmmoreno

hmmoreno

Awards
  • Established
it looks to be the same protein as Body Genie

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
This is bio-gro lol wtf.... just 20$ more, serum protein isolate... which contains all the actives as biogro.... please tell me specifically why this is better/different

not trying to sound harsh, I realize I might be coming across that way. There is only love in this thread, even though I've never had a Man product since a fat burner like 8 years ago or something lol

Touey

Touey

Awards
This is bio-gro lol wtf.... just 20$ more, serum protein isolate... which contains all the actives as biogro.... please tell me specifically why this is better/different

not trying to sound harsh, I realize I might be coming across that way. There is only love in this thread, even though I've never had a Man product since a fat burner like 8 years ago or something lol
I do not think you are sounding harsh only to know what you are to pay for.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Never mind, it's the same spiel as Bio-gro...active IGF-1 and other growth factors and peptides. But these peptides all get hydrolyzed in the gut and are too large for jejunel transporters, so most of it will be absorbed and broken down into...2.6g of amino acids. The exceptions are neonates, people with Crohn's disease, and marathon runners, all of which have either leaky guts or severe immunological deficits

macdady

macdady

Awards
Holy cow whoever did that writeup copied everything in the OG jack3d writeup, even the formatting!

Regardless, I need some citations for those claims (as will legal bodies, so you guys should put the references up there) before evaluating if PF3 is worth it or not
I still think they hired someone from cell tech to market this lol

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe neither of the products are worth it. Unfortunately this is a big step backwards from the company. Just one mans opinion. If you feel buying either is completely needed then go with the cheaper one.

xhrr

Awards
I believe neither of the products are worth it. Unfortunately this is a big step backwards from the company. Just one mans opinion. If you feel buying either is completely needed then go with the cheaper one.
Ever since Joey left...

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, what currently confuses me when I compare and contrast the PF3 and Bio-Gro write ups is the following:

Bio-Gro claims that the components have a very low molecular weight thus being able to be absorbed without being broken down in the gut (I guess it doesn't reach the gut quickly enough to be broken down? beats me, I could possibly be misinterpreting it here). So from that, I'm guessing that means that the stuff bypasses digestion and gets into your bloodstream immediately, supposedly.

PF3 claims to have a high molecular weight thus it will make it further down into your digestive system and supposedly drag along anything else around it that gets "attached/sucked in" by it.

Now, the confusion is that both products appear to be based on the mantra of "bio-active peptides are good for you! this is concentrated bio-active peptides!" so why does one product claim low molecular weight whilst the other claims high molecular weight? Why does one product supposedly claim that low molecular weight means it gets a free pass from being broken down in digestion whilst the other product seems to want the stuff to reach your gut to be digested. I don't understand why there is this contradiction in what the individual products are claiming even though on the surface they seem to be pushing the same concepts with the major difference being most likely extraction/filtering methods and the source used for the peptides, etc.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I understand the skepticism. The idea of a protein replacement is a mind-blowing possibility. Nobody is a bigger skeptic than me. Your opinions are valid. We chose some fair and honest loggers, so over the next few weeks we'll have some real-world user feedback from people on this forum that people trust, if you don't trust the marketing copy.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's literally the jack3d writeup. Even the colors, font, heading. Same writer possibly?
i noticed the same thing. showed a co-worker of mine this morning and stated the same conclusion you did...it's IDENTICAL to USP labs advertising, the personal quotes + pictures, the 1st person tone, the structure/layout, etc etc etc

macdady

macdady

Awards
i noticed the same thing. showed a co-worker of mine this morning and stated the same conclusion you did...it's IDENTICAL to USP labs advertising, the personal quotes + pictures, the 1st person tone, the structure/layout, etc etc etc
Does that before and after photo look familiar to anyone? When I saw it I swore I'd seen it before lol

macdady

macdady

Awards
I understand the skepticism. The idea of a protein replacement is a mind-blowing possibility. Nobody is a bigger skeptic than me. Your opinions are valid. We chose some fair and honest loggers, so over the next few weeks we'll have some real-world user feedback from people on this forum that people trust, if you don't trust the marketing copy.
Fair enough lol

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Someone liked the way USPLabs does their write ups. ;)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Man, I finally made a thread that attracted some heavy hitters! Either way, I was able to get my hands on bio-gro. I'm highly skeptical, but the price was to low to pass up. If I notice anything worthy of note I'll be sure to fill y'all in. Coop as always makes me feel like a retard for buying something, all in good intentions though lol. Time will tell, I feel like both products will be a flop, although I've heard a lot of good things about bio-gro.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, I finally made a thread that attracted some heavy hitters! Either way, I was able to get my hands on bio-gro. I'm highly skeptical, but the price was to low to pass up. If I notice anything worthy of note I'll be sure to fill y'all in. Coop as always makes me feel like a retard for buying something, all in good intentions though lol. Time will tell, I feel like both products will be a flop, although I've heard a lot of good things about bio-gro.
What most won't admit, is buying something new and trying it out is fun. Its what makes the industry function because overall its quit boring if all you did was hit the gym.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What most won't admit, is buying something new and trying it out is fun. Its what makes the industry function because overall its quit boring if all you did was hit the gym.
Healthy skepticism is welcomed. There will always be naysayers, but there's something to be said about trying something on the off hand that a company is actually selling something based on research, studies, and testing!

I think Admin hit the nail on the head: this is a fun release, and a fun time to be involved in the supp game as lots of companies are releasing some truly innovative products!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get confused myself sometimes.
Oh, no sense of humor sir. I figured you wanted a good shill response to your PES/USP comment. ;)

I may still be confused haha

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Healthy skepticism is welcomed. There will always be naysayers, but there's something to be said about trying something on the off hand that a company is actually selling something based on research, studies, and testing!

I think Admin hit the nail on the head: this is a fun release, and a fun time to be involved in the supp game as lots of companies are releasing some truly innovative products!

Of course it is but I also remember healthy skepticism about some of the most popular staples that sell well today. I'm just getting a little tired of some of the pessimistic and accusatory attitudes lately. Its not one person, and I don't think its intentional, but back when this place started way back when most of you weren't here, we were much more supportive of each other. And this doesn't have to do with any product...I have a tough time following whats new and good these days.

Its just a general feeling. I would hate to see rules implemented that limited what reps could do. That would defeat the purpose of interaction but lately, the negativity is increasing and its getting old.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think there's a lot to be lost for some companies if our protein makes theirs unnecessary. That might explain some of the negativity today. We're proud of our product and will defend it getting run down before a scoop has even hit a consumer's mouth.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think there's a lot to be lost for some companies if our protein makes theirs unnecessary. That might explain some of the negativity today. We're proud of our product and will defend it getting run down before a scoop has even hit a consumer's mouth.

This has gone on for much of the summer, way before your product.....

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True. A lot of new product from a lot of companies and they're all just as proud of theirs as we are of ours.

Will try to be a better example from here on out Admin!

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never seen many companies dramatically increase in size by trying to tear down others...in fact, it usually bites them in the ass. Its as if 18-30yr males are unable to agree to disagree...I was that way too :D

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never seen many companies dramatically increase in size by trying to tear down others...in fact, it usually bites them in the ass. Its as if 18-30yr males are unable to agree to disagree...I was that way too :D
And now look at you, all grown up!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
And now look at you, all grown up!
you sayin he's old or something? :p

Of course it is but I also remember healthy skepticism about some of the most popular staples that sell well today. I'm just getting a little tired of some of the pessimistic and accusatory attitudes lately. Its not one person, and I don't think its intentional, but back when this place started way back when most of you weren't here, we were much more supportive of each other. And this doesn't have to do with any product...I have a tough time following whats new and good these days.

Its just a general feeling. I would hate to see rules implemented that limited what reps could do. That would defeat the purpose of interaction but lately, the negativity is increasing and its getting old.
Agreed here; Piston and I definitely share the same mentality in the sense that skepticism is welcome, but negativity gets old and flat out kind of bites. Everyone is putting out new and innovative products nowadays, so why not just give it a shot if you're interested, and if you're not interested, just let it go instead of tearing someone down? I'm not acting high and mighty but have never bashed a product on here in my life, since honestly, it doesn't accomplish anything at the end of the day.

I'm open to field questions as best as I can, so long as they are constructive and legitimate about the brand. If I don't know, I won't act like I do know lol. But customer service actually matters to me since I'm not just a forum rep either. So I never mind helping people out where I can. Positive attitude is the name of the game :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

Yeah...I remember AM from a little over a year ago was FAR MORE FRIENDLY and nice :/ now everyone is just doing either:

"I've seen this post before"

"This is the same banned poster!"

"Take this product from a beloved company because simply love it! Take anything else, you don't know supps"

"Oh this poster is back again...great just what we needed! (sarcasm)"

Meh...I love the science going around...but even from me, who was a major idiot some months back, I know the cycle of negativism is still on going and should stop :(! Would love the supportive, nice, amiable AM I met when I joined!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Funny thing is the negativity is from the same group of individuals and their groupies......