PF3 protein?

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post

Could you explain further for people with Crohn's disease please?
    In Crohn's disease, tight junctions are faulty or absent, resulting in flux of large molecules that normally aren't absorbed by enterocytes. This is not a good thing
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    In Crohn's disease, tight junctions are faulty or absent, resulting in flux of large molecules that normally aren't absorbed by enterocytes. This is not a good thing
    coop saves Americas some ten millions a year on rooting out some issues before heading on for the doctors.
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    coop saves Americas some ten millions a year on rooting out some issues before heading on for the doctors.
    No medical advice was given this day
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Amen admin. I can tell when you're off cycle because you're logical and loving
    My anus...i mean account tickets still remember when he was last on cycle !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  5. Registered User

This product will be worthless.
    PES
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://facebook.com/pescience
  6. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I laughed.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  7. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

@Celorza, you compete USAPL? (I wonder mostly because you specifically mentioned USAPL)

I remember, back in the day, you had just started PLing but you don't seem to keep logs anymore so I don't know if you still do.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  8. Administrator
    Board Administrator

Kids are humbling

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  9. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post

Kids are humbling
    You recently had kids?

For some reason, I always assumed you have had children for a good while....
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Yes def not a good thing. I have Crohn's. lol. Any thoughts on what supps help with barrier function and mucosal integrity?
  11. Administrator
    Board Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    You recently had kids?

For some reason, I always assumed you have had children for a good while....
    Yes. Two in last 4 years.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Regardless of what coop says I still think people should find a reliable doc that they can go too. No offense coop but my gastroenterologist can stick his finger up my arse and you can't. Hahaha.
  13. Registered User

Kids are humbling
    Thanks, I try to humble people
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

@Celorza, you compete USAPL? (I wonder mostly because you specifically mentioned USAPL)

I remember, back in the day, you had just started PLing but you don't seem to keep logs anymore so I don't know if you still do.
    Maybe it's the way I mentioned it! It is my intention to go into it early next year. I have not kept logs, perhaps mistakenly, because I had surgery a while ago and couldn't train properly and lost a good deal of strength. Perhaps it's my shame for losing physique and strength goals, but @bdcc has mentioned that I do have to keep accountability and has been amazing in supporting me with motivation. I should start an accountability log hehe.

But to directly answer it, no James, not yet I will however do everything I can to do so. Someone very dear to me passed away and I will dedicate any place I get (even if it's not a winning place) to him and his faith he had in me.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  15. Registered User

Regardless of what coop says I still think people should find a reliable doc that they can go too. No offense coop but my gastroenterologist can stick his finger up my arse and you can't. Hahaha.
    110%. I seriously (seriously) hope no one ever construes anything as medical advice over the internet. Without a patient history and physical exam (which can uncover 95% of diagnoses in primary care), we're just talking about pathophysiology in general terms (as I was with Crohn's).
  16. Administrator
    Board Administrator

Thanks, I try to humble people

Whipper snapper.

17. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Congrats @Admin, I'm sure they can be quite the handful lol.

But, back to the topic at hand.

I'm just gonna see what the logs say, if enough people notice something positive then it may be worth trying.

I don't necessarily believe much of what I ever see in marketing, but I do trust (some) anecdotal feedback. Hell, like @Celorza said, even if its placebo all the way its still forward progress that couldn't have happened without the product.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

I think he is kinda in it for the thrill of it brother...I had not known a gastro that liked sticking fingers up asses hahaha. A urologist however, yeah.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  19. Registered User

coop will not have a responding on that one to bet 10 on 1 for

20. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

Maybe it's the way I mentioned it! It is my intention to go into it early next year. I have not kept logs, perhaps mistakenly, because I had surgery a while ago and couldn't train properly and lost a good deal of strength. Perhaps it's my shame for losing physique and strength goals, but @bdcc has mentioned that I do have to keep accountability and has been amazing in supporting me with motivation. I should start an accountability log hehe.

But to directly answer it, no James, not yet I will however do everything I can to do so. Someone very dear to me passed away and I will dedicate any place I get (even if it's not a winning place) to him and his faith he had in me.
    Looked into any other feds?

I know you live in Texas (west, maybe?). But there are a lot more PLers now than there used to be and it would probably be worth logging your training to help get training/form critiques to get better.

I keep one here, and am honestly surprised you haven't joined in since coming back (even if we do squabble occasionally.)
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Looked into any other feds?

I know you live in Texas (west, maybe?). But there are a lot more PLers now than there used to be and it would probably be worth logging your training to help get training/form critiques to get better.

I keep one here, and am honestly surprised you haven't joined in since coming back (even if we do squabble occasionally.)
    I have the will to do it...I just hope people don't laugh a bit hehe...granted I deserve it for how I acted and what not, but damn :/ Lost around 150lbs on my total. Gotta keep pushing! I'll look for yours so I can learn a bit more .

I had been doing Conjugated Periodization according to raw needs and my own personal experience to what I respond best (with Rodja's advice and help). Lately I see a lot of people tackling the Cube method, could be something I look into too!

Back on topic, any of the reps or heads of MAN have already tried it?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  22. Registered User

Yes def not a good thing. I have Crohn's. lol. Any thoughts on what supps help with barrier function and mucosal integrity?
    I know everyone is on the joke making but serious people may need to some help, look into some researching up; Renew Life, hope all goes well.

23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

I think he is kinda in it for the thrill of it brother...I had not known a gastro that liked sticking fingers up asses hahaha. A urologist however, yeah.

Anytime you have blood in your stool it can be common practice, or they can check your prostate that way, search for fistula's etc etc.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

I know everyone is on the joke making but serious people may need to some help, look into some researching up; Renew Life, hope all goes well.

Will do. Back to the thread now. Ill also be following logs and decide from there.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Anytime you have blood in your stool it can be common practice, or they can check your prostate that way, search for fistula's etc etc.
    I knew Urologists are the ones that poke Uranus! but then again it's possible too for a gastrointestinterologist to check your prostate
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.

It's hard not to be negative when companies make laughably contradictory statements like this in the same write-up:

Quote Originally Posted by PF3 write-up
    So, under immense pressure, I’ve decided to do a micro run of my protein powder, which I’m calling MAN Sports Pure PF3, and only release it on the Internet for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by PF3 write-up
    Called Pure PF3, this protein is manufactured and processed in a cutting-edge, state-of-the-art $25 million facility that doesn’t produce anything other than Pure PF3.
    or when the write up pulls images like:

From entirely unrelated CANCER studies that have absolutely nothing to do with oral consumption

Or, when there's gems like this made as claims:

Quote Originally Posted by write-up
    The super heavy molecular weight acts as a vacuum shuttling nutrients immediately to the bottom of your stomach and loading nutrients extremely quickly through the intestinal wall.
    --

Am I really being unfairly negative about things like this?

I'm all for novel ingredients that work, and that at least have a basic and plausible scientific backing, but stuff like this is just bad for the industry.
    SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  27. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    Am I really being unfairly negative about things like this?
    lol for most the peoples would preferring some bruce willis out on the die hard for them then the De__eB

28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

You heard the admin bitches, sum na gun said kumbaya and get in line like the old days.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Never mind, it's the same spiel as Bio-gro...active IGF-1 and other growth factors and peptides. But these peptides all get hydrolyzed in the gut and are too large for jejunel transporters, so most of it will be absorbed and broken down into...2.6g of amino acids. The exceptions are neonates, people with Crohn's disease, and marathon runners, all of which have either leaky guts or severe immunological deficits
    Chocolate milk Dammit!!!

What most won't admit, is buying something new and trying it out is fun. Its what makes the industry function because overall its quit boring if all you did was hit the gym.
    Not SRS right? The gym boring?! I am injured right now, laid up on valium and Percocet and miss the gym more than anything... I've only been out a week and I'm losing my mind. The gym boring? hurts my heart...
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Yes. Two in last 4 years.
    Congrats. Kids are a blessing.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Of course it is but I also remember healthy skepticism about some of the most popular staples that sell well today. I'm just getting a little tired of some of the pessimistic and accusatory attitudes lately. Its not one person, and I don't think its intentional, but back when this place started way back when most of you weren't here, we were much more supportive of each other. And this doesn't have to do with any product...I have a tough time following whats new and good these days.

Its just a general feeling. I would hate to see rules implemented that limited what reps could do. That would defeat the purpose of interaction but lately, the negativity is increasing and its getting old.
    Well spoken
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  158 lbs.

So, how would you guys log PF3? What observations would you like to hear about?
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    I personally would be looking forward to people's findings in regards to recovery. IMHO, strength and mass gains are mostly related to training and diet so in products such as this, I restrain my expectations :P
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    I believe the write up mentions people were noticing a big difference in physique and size?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

I personally would be looking forward to people's findings in regards to recovery. IMHO, strength and mass gains are mostly related to training and diet so in products such as this, I restrain my expectations :P
    I agree. Dosing variations, texture, taste, endurance, recovery....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

So anybody with some input on why for Bio-Gro they are bulletpointing the low molecular weight as a positive (I'm guessing that helps the peptides bypass digestion and from being broken down so that it can get into your bloodstream) whilst PF3 is highlighting the high molecular weight (supposedly helping the actives settle in further down in the GI taking along anything that happens to attach itself to them I am guessing).

So for Bio-Gro the idea I'm getting from their explanation is the low molecular weight prevents the breakdown of the peptides and thus helps with absorption. So if this is true, then how can PF3's claims be true whilst still allowing it to be effective? One product doesn't want the actives to hit too far down in the GI to prevent breakdown whilst the other seemingly wants it to hit further down in the GI which if Bio-Gro's point is true, then that would mean the peptides for PF3 would be broken down and hinder absorption.

Very curious about these two seemingly contradicting bulletpoints/highlights for the two different products.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

I agree. Dosing variations, texture, taste, endurance, recovery....
    I can't wait to get my tub to see how the results are!
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Yeah I'm pretty excited to see how it treats me
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  39. Registered User

Whats the deal man was offering? Anybody? I just started biogro day 2 and so far so good my chest was sore from a past workout and it quickly when away. Wish I had better experience with it cause I just found a great deal on it 50% off 18 a tub. Im thinking about buy a bunch
  40. Registered User

Ok I bought biogro 8 tub for 139 shipped hope it works lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pure PF3: Patent Pending Pharma Protein - Loggers Needed
    By mansports in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1346
    Last Post: 10-11-2013, 09:26 AM
  2. What flavor of protein shake is your favorite?
    By Chemo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 02:11 PM
  3. In Depth Protein Breakdown
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-06-2004, 09:53 PM
  4. Protein supplement
    By xcreed in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-25-2002, 09:27 PM
  5. protein source