dexiprine or alphamine?????

tuck81

Awards
Which of these is the better product. Im needing a good fat burner. Im taking sum other STRONG gear and want a fat burner 2 go along with it. Im 31 yrs old.6`2 weighing about 180 im trying 2 get as ripped and big as possible. Since im taking that other stuff i dont want 2 get all swollen and bloated looking. Trying 2 get the look of a proffesional swimmer with a little more muscle. So which of the two is best for me. And what else should i b taking

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Both are great products. Honestly, if you're on gear that heavily affects BP, I'd stay off dexaprine based on objective BP/HR measurements I've taken with Dexa. I haven't dont this with the XR though.

As far as fat loss, Alphamine targets adrenergic, thyroidal, and AMPK pathways, while Dexaprine targets adrenergic pathways from all aspects. Alphamine also has HICA to help muscle growth while cutting

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
No need for multiple threads on the same topic

tuck81

Awards
Ok thx. What other supplements should i b taking besides a good protein powder?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Blood pressure

macdady

macdady

Awards
Did this guy just ask what he should be taking besides whey? Lol I hope he doesn't mean steroids by "gear"
Creatine is a plus
Multi vitamin, hhhmmmm bcaa's
Wow thinking about that question there are a lot of supplements out there haha... and so many I haven't tried yet lol

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Check his other thread

macdady

macdady

Awards
Wow...

How is he not banned for name dropping like that? Lol

tuck81

Awards
Im confused on wat i can and cant ask on here. I see where other people have posted things. So what can and cant said on here. I dont want any trouble

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Im confused on wat i can and cant ask on here. I see where other people have posted things. So what can and cant said on here. I dont want any trouble
I'm not sure what he is referencing

tuck81

Awards
Thought u wanted me 2 tell u what i was taking so u could help out??

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Ughhh Im saying not sure what macdaddy was referencing

LivingStrongE

Awards
Both are great products. Honestly, if you're on gear that heavily affects BP, I'd stay off dexaprine based on objective BP/HR measurements I've taken with Dexa. I haven't dont this with the XR though.

As far as fat loss, Alphamine targets adrenergic, thyroidal, and AMPK pathways, while Dexaprine targets adrenergic pathways from all aspects. Alphamine also has HICA to help muscle growth while cutting
This. They both are awesome products and both are very effective. The difference with V2 and XR is that V2 was alittle strong for alot of when it came to stimulants so with Dexaprine XR they just tweaked it a bit so people don't feel over stimulated.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Alpha is my favorite and like stated above it really targets fat loss. This is the one I would go with. It helped me trim down before the summer started. Great stuff...

macdady

macdady

Awards
Lol this thread is fine
I was referring to your thread about your test and dbol
You can't mention company names or suppliers of illegal drugs just for future reference or research chemicals...
Just to clear that one up haha

macdady

macdady

Awards
Alpha is my favorite and like stated above it really targets fat loss. This is the one I would go with. It helped me trim down before the summer started. Great stuff...
I keep hearing awesome stuff about it haha... it makes me want to start my love handle massacre sooner than I planned just so I can experience what everyone keeps talking about

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
both are great choices, i would compare our v2 and alphamine in terms of the energy. Our XR was adjusted accordingly and now offers great fat loss with less chances of side, and no needing to split a tab.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Both Are good. Personally when I took dexaprine xr it wasn't as strong as dexaprine or dexaprine v2, which I enjoyed. That's would I would recommend. You could always take half the dose!

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I would recommend Dexaprine XR for your purposes, although I honestly haven't used Alphamine I do like Dexaprine XR. The reformulation was to adjust the level of stimulants for those that don't want SO much.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I definitely prefer Dexaprine-XR as it is extended release and really helps suppress my appetite. It feels a little more suppressed than the original.

I haven't tried the other though.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I like Dexaprine XR. I have used that for my last two contests and it has worked really well for me.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I vote Alphamine. Tastes good. Gets me going. Lots of sweating to be had. Most importantly, it's free when you buy Burn24 on NP. :D

Touey

Touey

Awards