Erase pro sidedeffects?

Peakfreak

Awards
What are the possible side effects of taking erase pro to the natural hormone levels after stopping?

Profion

Awards
if it is 100% natural not much.

Dryness in the joints, is one of em. Maybe, alittle faster muscle fatigue due to less waterretension = Ca++ ions = atp
but thats kinda the Whole point with erase, looking more dry, ripped, wich also comes through lowered estrogene.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like the others have covered some side effects reported are sore joints and drop in libido. Though I haven't heard too many cases where people weren't completely satisfied overall.

A possible way I've seen used and personally used my first run to combat possible sides is to run 1 cap eod. Also, adding a great joint support is never a bad idea. Super cissus is my personal choice but that's just because I haven't really used anything else.

Hope to hear your feedback on the product sir!

Peakfreak

Awards
Like the others have covered some side effects reported are sore joints and drop in libido. Though I haven't heard too many cases where people weren't completely satisfied overall.

A possible way I've seen used and personally used my first run to combat possible sides is to run 1 cap eod. Also, adding a great joint support is never a bad idea. Super cissus is my personal choice but that's just because I haven't really used anything else.

Hope to hear your feedback on the product sir!
Okay thanks alot for all the feedback, so if i supplement it along with a joint support such as glucosamine i should be pretty much fine ya?

DaPits

Awards
Yeah a basic joint support will do the trick if you ever had issues before. Personaly never had any sides with the original erase at three caps a day.

rphash49

Awards
I've never had any sides on erase pro or og erase. If you are concerned with possible sore joints take a joint supp or go with og erase so you can control the dose.

Pro: 75 mg plus other goodies
OG: 25 mg no other goodies

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just to be clear, the sides that have been listed are what may potentially happen while taking Erase. I have not heard of any side effects after stopping Erase, other than wanting to take it again:)