booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm working with a female friend of mine and have set her up with a clean diet and workout plan but she insists that she "needs" something extra (I suggested patience and got hit...)

The issues at had are two-fold a) she has regular anxiety issues and b) has had a small stroke in the past and CANNOT have stims due to them making her heart race, leading to... You guessed it, anxiety.

What I need are a few suggestions and/or experiences people have had with products like this. I've seen some mentions of vanillean, TT33, burn 24, DCP, natural efx etc.

Also, any samples I could get would be greatly appreciated so she can test run once or twice without having to buy full bottles in case she does react poorly. I'd write up reviews for them if they work out favorably.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If she had a stroke recently it wouldn't be safe to take any supplements without a doctor's permission/supervision. Just starting out she will see excellent results anyway. I mean you were nice enough to plan out here diet and workout plan. All she has to do is follow it. Some people actually get paid to formulate diet and workout plans for people. So I think she should be grateful for such a nice friend.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just tell her you would rather have her be safe, than risk her health by combining health conditions with supplements causing an unknown outcome....

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If she had a stroke recently it wouldn't be safe to take any supplements without a doctor's permission/supervision. Just starting out she will see excellent results anyway. I mean you were nice enough to plan out here diet and workout plan. All she has to do is follow it. Some people actually get paid to formulate diet and workout plans for people. So I think she should be grateful for such a nice friend.
Well it wasn't recent it was about 5 years ago and she hasn't had any issues since besides the occasional heart flutter but she was advised to remove stims anyways and she's avoided them with great success.

Frankly I enjoy the science and "playing" so it's fun for me as well...plus there's a lot of potential there as she's already lost about 20lb over the last yr and is looking better every day ;)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Thyroidals are an ABSOLUTE no-go. They potentiate anxiety. So no TT33.

Have her run Relora by her doctor

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thyroidals are an ABSOLUTE no-go. They potentiate anxiety. So no TT33.

Have her run Relora by her doctor
Thanks for the info and direction coop. Much appreciated.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bump for more suggestions...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Anyone?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
One last bump

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
I can't vouch for female use but I'm using EBF's AAv2 currently with awesome results. Granted I'm using it in conjunction with Alphamine but I'm seeing greater results than Alphamine solo. Have a log up if you wanna check it out.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I can't vouch for female use but I'm using EBF's AAv2 currently with awesome results. Granted I'm using it in conjunction with Alphamine but I'm seeing greater results than Alphamine solo. Have a log up if you wanna check it out.
Will check that log out for sure man thanks