Best Tasting Proteins

phoenixstrike

phoenixstrike

Awards
I'm looking to stock up on some protein, and I wanted some recommendations on the best tasting.

My personal preferences trend toward the chocolate variety, especially mint chocolate, although I like fruit flavors as well.

Recommendations?

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
You are about to get a lot of recommendations haha. I really like iForce's Protean Chocolate Truffle and I am not even a fan of chocolate proteins. Also if you are really into the mint flavor Vanilla Mint Swirl Protean is AMAZING.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Also, anything specific you are looking for in your protein? Isolate perhaps? If so Isotean Mighty Milk Chocolate would be a good choice.

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
XF 2.0 is the #1 Chocolate mint available, do yourself a favor and pick up a jug.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Trutein all day! All the flavors are amazing.
Not a big fan of Protean though...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everyone seems to love the taste of Protean, some of the flavors are unheard of....red velvet cake, mint swirl....mmm

mgn has some really solid flavors as well.....but i've never had a protein i couldn't handle though

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
iForce protean and isolates. Favorite is red velvet but I have a container of all in my pantry depending on what ice cream I want or dessert.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm looking to stock up on some protein, and I wanted some recommendations on the best tasting.

My personal preferences trend toward the chocolate variety, especially mint chocolate, although I like fruit flavors as well.

Recommendations?
Hi pheonixstrike. The feedback on both the Vanilla Ice Cream and Milk Chocolate OxyELITE Protein™ flavors has been outstanding. They have a rich and creamy taste, and the consistency couldn't get any better IMO ("milkshake like"). While I represent the company, I love it so much that I purchased 8 tubs during the 2 for 1 deal at NutraPlanet.

Before my recent OxyELITE Protein addiction, I often purchased and enjoy Protean, Giant Sports, XF UP 2.0, and SAN (whey and casein).

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
XF 2.0 is the #1 Chocolate mint available, do yourself a favor and pick up a jug.
Agreed. It's the best tasting chocolate mint protein that I've tried by far.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Syntha 6 banna chocolate is so fukin good taste like ice cream

actionhero

actionhero

Awards
MGN Peanut Butter or Cake Batter, best I've ever had.

LivingStrongE

Awards
iForce Isotean is amazing. Strawberry creamsicle!

jerseyswol

Awards
ON rocky road is pretty good and another one is Oh Yeah!'s chocolate protein

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I really like iForce's Protean RED VELVET!! It is delicious!

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
also like me some usplabs chocolate oxyelite protein!

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I havent tried the Isotean by iForce but I heard the Strawberry Creamsicle is amazing as well!

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
UP2 Choc Mint is awesome. iForce Vanilla Mint is very good too. I've mixed it in Choc Milk a few times and enjoyed it.

UP2 is my Go-To brand though. I Have enjoyed HexaPro, Phase 8, Protizyme Peanut Butter Cookie as well.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards

This is definitely true XF's Chocolate Mint is my favorite chocolate mint flavor by far. Most of their flavors are just amazing. I really do enjoy the uniqueness of Vanilla Mint Swirl though. I am a big fan of mint as well, my favorite candy is probably those Andes. So good.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
LOL! Crazy dude but it doesn't change that his protein is the best...
Getting in trouble with the law twice, thats not going to help him, his reputation, or his protein business while being in trouble with the law.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This is definitely true XF's Chocolate Mint is my favorite chocolate mint flavor by far. Most of their flavors are just amazing. I really do enjoy the uniqueness of Vanilla Mint Swirl though. I am a big fan of mint as well, my favorite candy is probably those Andes. So good.
Lemon Cream Pie is a game changer, the name may be tricky but you actually taste graham cracker crumb pieces its legit. Butter Scotch is also very solid. Cant go wrong with Cinnamon Roll though.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lemon Cream Pie is a game changer, the name may be tricky but you actually taste graham cracker crumb pieces its legit. Butter Scotch is also very solid. Cant go wrong with Cinnamon Roll though.
Bob sure does love his cookie pieces :p

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. It's the best tasting chocolate mint protein that I've tried by far.
SAN Titanium Whey
CL Pronom 23
MTS Whey
Cellucor Cor Performance
Scivation Whey
XF 2.0 ---> Taste is divine
Metabolic Nutrition
OEP Protein from USP labs.

Check these out.

May want to see this about their owner...

http://www.bustedinacadiana.com/2013/06/lafayette-businessman-charged-with-obscenity/
UP2 Choc Mint is awesome. iForce Vanilla Mint is very good too. I've mixed it in Choc Milk a few times and enjoyed it.

UP2 is my Go-To brand though. I Have enjoyed HexaPro, Phase 8, Protizyme Peanut Butter Cookie as well.
Choco Mint UP 2.0 and Butterscotch are hands down the best tasting proteins on the market. So good

Armbender

Awards
BioX Power Whey Complex
Chocolate Peanut Butter
Banana Creamsicle

Both INCREDIBLE

Best flavors I have had to date, best mixability, great profile, and awesome price per serving

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Oh man, I forgot SAN Choc Graham Cracker. Awesome stuff.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
Wrong. Cinnamon Roll and Banana Cream **** on those two
You're wrong. (knew this would come in handy)

Choco Mint Whey > All Protons on earth

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I tried 100% whey by Scitec nutrition the other day. ****ing delicious!!!! It was a shame it was so expensive here.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On the market right now nothing touches USPs flavors for me.

Of course until the PES released! <---- Yup, I plugged it! :D

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
On the market right now nothing touches USPs flavors for me.

Of course until the PES released! <---- Yup, I plugged it! :D
Agreed, using their chocolate now...waiting on my lifetime supply of PES from Josh

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need to try this USP Labs protein since everyone says its so good.

Once PES's protein hits the market ill of course try that too

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established