Best Tasting Proteins

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

  1. OEP protein is the best low cal protein. Higher cal = XF UP 2.0


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    Choco Mint UP 2.0 and Butterscotch are hands down the best tasting proteins on the market. So good
    Wrong. Cinnamon Roll and Banana Cream **** on those two
    •   
       


  3. Muscle pharm- banana cream, i really think there is nothing better then this

  4. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Wrong. Cinnamon Roll and Banana Cream **** on those two
    A scoop of each is still my all time favorite.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Wrong. Cinnamon Roll and Banana Cream **** on those two
    You're wrong. (knew this would come in handy)

    Choco Mint Whey > All Protons on earth
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro
    •   
       

  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    You're wrong. (knew this would come in handy)

    Choco Mint Whey > All Protons on earth
    Who are yoU! ?
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by actionhero View Post
    MGN Peanut Butter or Cake Batter, best I've ever had.
    Cake Batter is amazing!!!
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    Choco Mint UP 2.0 and Butterscotch are hands down the best tasting proteins on the market. So good
    BeastMode says too much fat and creatine. Doing it wrong bro.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Who are yoU! ?
    I come to this intellectual wasteland on occasion, surprised?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    BeastMode says too much fat and creatine. Doing it wrong bro.
    Beastmode is also cutting at 167lbs.....
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    Beastmode is also cutting at 167lbs.....
    BeastMode is cutting for life. Duh.

  11. Plus one for trutien glad I gave the brand a shot its so so good.

  12. I tried 100% whey by Scitec nutrition the other day. ****ing delicious!!!! It was a shame it was so expensive here.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    Plus one for trutien glad I gave the brand a shot its so so good.
    The orings tend to get a little dry if you dont keep them greased
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    Plus one for trutien glad I gave the brand a shot its so so good.
    Plus one for a respectable owner who finds himself in trouble with the law:

    http://www.bustedinacadiana.com/2013...ith-obscenity/
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  15. On the market right now nothing touches USPs flavors for me.

    Of course until the PES released! <---- Yup, I plugged it!
    The Historic PES Legend

  16. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    On the market right now nothing touches USPs flavors for me.

    Of course until the PES released! <---- Yup, I plugged it!
    Agreed, using their chocolate now...waiting on my lifetime supply of PES from Josh
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  17. I need to try this USP Labs protein since everyone says its so good.

    Once PES's protein hits the market ill of course try that too
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  18. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I need to try this USP Labs protein since everyone says its so good.

    Once PES's protein hits the market ill of course try that too
    Let's just say the bar will be set at a new level

  19. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    Agreed, using their chocolate now...waiting on my lifetime supply of PES from Josh
    You must share!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Let's just say the bar will be set at a new level
    Send me a tub
    ill send you baked goods in return shipped Fed-Ex Next day.

    Srs.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Send me a tub
    ill send you baked goods in return shipped Fed-Ex Next day.

    Srs.
    On it!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    On it!

    If it does not have PB or Cookie Dough you will get nothing and like it
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    If it does not have PB or Cookie Dough you will get nothing and like it
    Such temperamental are chiefs
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    Such temperamental are chiefs
    LOL!!!!
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  25. No sure how the owner of a company getting in trouble changes the quality or taste of their product. Who the hell cares? If the owner of bmw gets arrested for blowing lines off a hookers back am I gonna trade my car...? No.....

  26. I think AllMax ISO's all taste great and have a excellent profile . 97% of the scoop is protein .
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    Such temperamental are chiefs

    Yeah, especially Police and Fire!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Let's just say the bar will be set at a new level
    will it increase my pumps if I take it pre workout out?

  29. What do you guys think about a Res velvet flavored protein? Or maybe a tiramisu? Too much or no? Let me know!
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    What do you guys think about a Res velvet flavored protein? Or maybe a tiramisu? Too much or no? Let me know!
    If it comes from MGN, get a COA to back it, or a large dose of anavar.

    Iforce did a great job with RVC
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. best tasting protein, by brand
    By Nightwanderer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 07-07-2008, 10:49 AM
  2. I've found the BEST tasting protein yet!!!
    By 01yz426 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 11:54 AM
  3. Best Tasting Protein Powder?
    By Skark in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-28-2007, 06:39 PM
  4. best tasting protein drink!
    By Sanosuke in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-11-2007, 01:18 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-20-2006, 03:59 PM
Log in
Log in