Any cheap supplement to assist a bulk, a little lost here.

  1. Any cheap supplement to assist a bulk, a little lost here.


    I know about creatine and mass gainers but I would like to know about any unique supplements to add.


  2. Anabeta is pretty much the go-to bulking supplement out there...and for good reason, it works
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  3. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    I know about creatine and mass gainers but I would like to know about any unique supplements to add.
    If you know about mass gainers then you know they are terrible and a waste of money.
    Make your own gainer shakes with a blender and use the extra money on supplements like what coop mentioned.
    •   
       


  4. Aside from creatine and protein powders not much really. Your best bet would be to increase caloric intake. iForce has a line of protein powders in Protean you could look at. Gaining size is ultimately about increasing how much you consume. Protein shakes are the easiest way to do that.

  5. Pr-xt from MAN Sports would add in nicely as well, its not the cheapest but definitely worth looking into

  6. Unique is a loaded word in this industry I've learned. Everything claims to be unique but very few things are. I, at 32 years old, have just begun to bulk the way I would like to. I'm currently using a multi( orange triad), nolvadren xt( which has been awesome at keeping me lean), protein, and a pwo. The main thing is EAT EAT eAT and when your full... EAT some more.

  7. Caloric surplus plus AnaBeta.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Caloric surplus plus AnaBeta.
    Plus Arachidonic acid from X-Gels! You'll be so hungry it will facilitate the bulk and help provide a nice amount of lean body mass, not to mention strength!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  9. Eat and then eat some more. Depending how you want to bulk you could just go crazy and add a large amount of carbs and fat to each meal.

    What I do in my off season is I like to try and enjoy my food a lot more. I do a lot of cooking and baking with whey. Desserts are the easiest for me to get in after every meal, and it is still clean. One of my favorite things is to mix 1 cup of rice with 1-2 Tbsp of extra. Irgin coconut oil and one scoop of iForce protean. Sometimes I will add some extra sweetener to it.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com

  10. Lots of food!Diet should always be the number one concern with any goal,especially bulking.There are too many people these days that don't actually track what they eat,but think they are fine because they eat a lot and they are not hungry.You may be surprised at how much or even how little you are actually consuming calorie wise once you track your intake.To give you a solid answer on your direct question tho,X-Gels and Anabeta Elite together are amazing!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  11. i'm going to start bulking using I force Mass Gainz...unlike other high calorie proteins its not like a weeks worth for one tub and has a good amount of protein per scoop

    other than that increase calories from food....i find stuff like peanut butter or almonds to work well because they are so calorie dense

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Lots of food!Diet should always be the number one concern with any goal,especially bulking.There are too many people these days that don't actually track what they eat,but think they are fine because they eat a lot and they are not hungry.You may be surprised at how much or even how little you are actually consuming calorie wise once you track your intake.To give you a solid answer on your direct question tho,X-Gels and Anabeta Elite together are amazing!
    This info is great! When I started to count my food intake I realized how under I was when it came to hitting my macros. Even when I was full, I thought I hit my goals. Not even close. Try to add protein in between your meals such as iForce Protean. Go on a calorie surplus and eat like a beast.

  13. Glass of whole milk and 2 tbsp peanut butter go a long way.....

  14. PB / almonds are good. I think a lot of people underestimate their fat macros. That or they're scared of the word "fat" without considering the antecedent "dietary."
    BOARD TYRANT

  15. P bold by androfactory, and anabeta elite by PES- not exactly cheap but extremely effective

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    PB / almonds are good. I think a lot of people underestimate their fat macros. That or they're scared of the word "fat" without considering the antecedent "dietary."
    Yup, their called "essential" for a reason. I do like a lot carbs during a surplus of cals

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Ice4534 View Post
    P bold by androfactory, and anabeta elite by PES- not exactly cheap but extremely effective
    Not sure he's ready for the jump to P-Bold! Lol
    BOARD TYRANT

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Not sure he's ready for the jump to P-Bold! Lol
    I thought he was taking Winstrol in pill form according to an older post?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

    I thought he was taking Winstrol in pill form according to an older post?
    Looks like it was dbol..not sure if he used it

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

    I thought he was taking Winstrol in pill form according to an older post?
    I suppose that's "cheap;" it seems like everyone who posts here about that stuff says that "some guy in my gym gave me a bunch." Can't get cheaper than free!
    BOARD TYRANT

  21. Lol say hello liver issues

  22. Eat a lot! Plus a killer stack is MAN Nolvadren and PR-XT. Plus a quality DAA supp and some ArA would make that stack just plain awesome. 8 weeks of that would be amazing!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Ice4534 View Post
    P bold by androfactory, and anabeta elite by PES- not exactly cheap but extremely effective
    p-bold is extremely effective?? im not sure im fully onboard with that. I do agree though that increasing your calories might be the cheapest route. I like to increase the pump effect from lifting in hopes to stretch the muscle fascia. I recommend you look into a bulk agmatine like that of iForce or SNS.. take this before your work out to push the swole to new limits allowing the possibility of more nutrients reaching the muscles from all the extra food stuffs u are going to be eating. usually buying bulk will be as cheap as it gets. a lot of companies are starting to sell bulks of all kinds.. good luck OP
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    p-bold is extremely effective?? im not sure im fully onboard with that. I do agree though that increasing your calories might be the cheapest route. I like to increase the pump effect from lifting in hopes to stretch the muscle fascia. I recommend you look into a bulk agmatine like that of iForce or SNS.. take this before your work out to push the swole to new limits allowing the possibility of more nutrients reaching the muscles from all the extra food stuffs u are going to be eating. usually buying bulk will be as cheap as it gets. a lot of companies are starting to sell bulks of all kinds.. good luck OP
    Pbold worked well for me, pro-eq not so much

  25. do tell ??
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    do tell ??
    Strength mostly but I did go through 4 bottles up to 12 mgs....

  27. Wow lots of good suggestions here so far. And many options to go with. As others have already mentioned healthy fats are great. I love adding peanut butter to my shakes and almonds in between meals.
    Also I've seen people mention Anabeta and that is a great option. If you are up for something along those lines I can give you several other great options.
    Such as:
    Natadrol- great strength aggression and pump.
    MassFX black- yes I am a rep for ax now but I would recommend it even if I wasn't. It's an amazing product.
    Glycobol -works great and made my muscles feel full all day.

    Also saw were someone mentioned a pro hormone "pbold". If you are comfortable going that route then I would definitely look into AMS and FRL products. Particularly massdrops. But the whole line of pro hormones are probably the best and most thought out products in that area that I've seen.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  28. Recompadrol
    Anabeta
    DAA
    Erase.
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  29. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Strength mostly but I did go through 4 bottles up to 12 mgs....
    did the same with pro eq.. for 8 weeks includeing night time doseing... mostly improved hunger and blood pressure spiked.. oh and my gums bled if I even got a tooth brush near my mouf.
    but when I added the bold in things got real.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post

    did the same with pro eq.. for 8 weeks includeing night time doseing... mostly improved hunger and blood pressure spiked.. oh and my gums bled if I even got a tooth brush near my mouf.
    but when I added the bold in things got real.
    My hunger was out of control on P-Bold.
    I was a dick if I went more than an hour without food lol.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    My hunger was out of control on P-Bold.
    I was a dick if I went more than an hour without food lol.
    You are always hungry when you talk to me?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  32. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    p-bold is extremely effective?? im not sure im fully onboard with that. I do agree though that increasing your calories might be the cheapest route. I like to increase the pump effect from lifting in hopes to stretch the muscle fascia. I recommend you look into a bulk agmatine like that of iForce or SNS.. take this before your work out to push the swole to new limits allowing the possibility of more nutrients reaching the muscles from all the extra food stuffs u are going to be eating. usually buying bulk will be as cheap as it gets. a lot of companies are starting to sell bulks of all kinds.. good luck OP
    How could you not? Lol. Its a great compound, I saw great gains with it! i was very pleased, I ran it for 6 weeks along side of erase pro, dpol, and anabeta elite- the only down swing from that cycle was my mood I was a dick- but a jacked one! Hahaha

  33. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    I know about creatine and mass gainers but I would like to know about any unique supplements to add.
    Don't waste your money on mass gainers! Make your own, a simple carb powder can be bought for $25.00-12 lbs worth- couple hundred servings- $$$savings$$$$, with that being said there are a lot of phenomenal companies with unique products and reps that can point you in the right direction, do you have a specific goal?

  34. Hey bro,
    There are plenty of products to help you gain but I would make my own mass gainer. I use two tbsps of peanut butter and also add whole milk instead of water. This gives the shake a few more calories and two scoops of whey. This is what I would suggest.

  35. Yea I would get protein and make my own mass gainers but I am lactose intolerant and milk and me wont ever be anymore sadly . Also I tossed that bag a while ago not worth the risks lol. I have been gaining decent weight and obviously some fat but those supplements would be nice to throw in to help me lean out and stack some more muscle on, also I have 2 months of Versa-1 on hand and last time I took on a cut it helped me keep muscle, gain strength, and get lean so I will be incorporating that in the stack too, thanks for the input!

  36. Get some bulk betaine anhydrous, OP
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. best supplements to assist in cutting cycle
    By eggs13 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-18-2011, 09:30 PM
  2. Best supplement to bulk and cut?
    By SixT9 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 12:06 PM
  3. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-11-2010, 09:32 AM
  4. what is the best supplement to take to bulk up?
    By mapexman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 09:45 PM
  5. What's Your Favorite Supplement to Buy in Bulk?
    By SHSUStudent in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-26-2008, 05:26 PM
Log in
Log in