Protein Factory Tectanic

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you want to discuss something, it probably helps to say something more than 'lets discuss this'

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ok, I'll bite, being a cheap bastard I'll start off and say WHAT $70 !!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I don't think I'm going to drop 70 bones on protein powder mixed with spinach.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But bro, it's been tested on the military.

macdady

macdady

Awards
And spinach yo... think popey bishes lol

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Had just come across this, 1st I've heard of it, anybody know what this is?

Tectanic Squeeze 2
ive tried it. it does have a pump effect that is noticeable after a few days, but I cant say how different it would be from just taking spinach powder at a fraction of the cost; it is possible to get more nitrates/nitrites into a vegetable whle growing it, but anything special about its nitrate/nitrite content would rest on the undisclosed discretion of the protein factory.

stalto00

Awards
I have few tubs of this stuff. My friend swears by this stuff. She loves it as a pre workout with oj so I bought some to try my self. I am not usually a big preworkout girl since I don't like taking many ingredients but this looks like a safe product.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love PF's marketing gimmicks and outrageous pricing.
There's always only "X" aamount of bottles left and an already to big demand, with email boxes overflowing with request for the product. The ingrediants are extrmemly rare and high expensive to obtain.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
There's always only "X" aamount of bottles left and an already to big demand, with email boxes overflowing with request for the product. The ingrediants are extrmemly rare and high expensive to obtain.
haha yeah. he said he sold out of techtanic and then 3 days later he said he managed to pull off an emergency batch of 20 more.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The emails are total lolz.

$100 bucks for a lb of their rare protein from Korea that boosts testosterone.

I'll take a lb of whey and some DAA for $20 please.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
The emails are total lolz.

$100 bucks for a lb of their rare protein from Korea that boosts testosterone.

I'll take a lb of whey and some DAA for $20 please.
These are my thoughts exactly. Ill take my pure isolate whey with DAA over any of that stuff. That's crazy. Wouldn't drop money on that at all.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Well yeah lol. Spinach doesn't just grow anywhere!...oh wait yeah it does

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
Seeing those dumb emails from them makes me not even want to buy their protein, which appears to be of good quality.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Seeing those dumb emails from them makes me not even want to buy their protein, which appears to be of good quality.
I only open the emails to see if I won that damn protein for a year prize!

rphash49

Awards
Tried it, didnt work
You probably used it wrong. Not for "oral" use. Apply it directly to penis by hand and rub it in good till enlargement. I had noticeable enlargement after a few min. Side effect: gf said I was gross and to stay away so I was left with protein covered blue balls.

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
You probably used it wrong. Not for "oral" use. Apply it directly to penis by hand and rub it in good till enlargement. I had noticeable enlargement after a few min. Side effect: gf said I was gross and to stay away so I was left with protein covered blue balls.
that made me lol, thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 6
Supplements 29
Supplements 8
MrBrightside Supplements 0
Supplement Logs 0