product question: OLIMP HMB mega caps 1250 - AnabolicMinds.com

product question: OLIMP HMB mega caps 1250

1. New Member

product question: OLIMP HMB mega caps 1250

It's a black packaged, caps, if you write the name in google it will show up. I found this with a friend of mine and he swore by it, and he asked if I'd like to buy one to try it out and the price is decent, but then I went online to read reviews or posts about it, but I couldn't believe that I didn't find one decent thread/review about it, all the things I saw was websites trying to sell the product which doesn't say much to me, I trust forums more, then I asked about it in another forums and nobody answer me, I hope that I can find some people that used this product to tell me what they think. My questions are.

Is it worth buying? Is it harmless to the body? can it be harmful or dangerous? Did you see results? Also last question, do you know a equivalent product that does the same as olimp hmb do but better?

Thanks.

2. New Member

No replies.......probably this product is so unpopular, I can't believe I am getting zero feedback about it in 3 different big forums
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wait 1 week and Analyzed Supplements will have a better product
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I really didn't understand what you mean, Wait 1 week for a reply in this forums, or what does that mean? I really don't get it
  5. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Ponies View Post
    I really didn't understand what you mean, Wait 1 week for a reply in this forums, or what does that mean? I really don't get it
    It means that Analyzed (a supplement companie) will launch a better supplement than the one you've posted.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Free form?
    SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  7. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post

Free form?
    Yeah, they provide a free lemon with the bounded HMB.

Naw, in all seriousness, I believe the product is leucine tablets.
    EvoMuse
  8. New Member

Thank you for explaining, but I really don't have access to so many brands/products, I found this as an easy to get supplement, can I thoughts and opinions on this particular product at least? please thanks.
  9. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    Free form?
    It's not HMB. I don't like the data on HMB...reminds me of resveratrol, it's all over the place, with as much bad as there is good. Same with CLA
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It's not HMB. I don't like the data on HMB...reminds me of resveratrol, it's all over the place, with as much bad as there is good. Same with CLA
    Right, that latest study that got published.

Is it something else we've talked about?
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thank you for explaining, but I really don't have access to so many brands/products, I found this as an easy to get supplement, can I thoughts and opinions on this particular product at least? please thanks.
    Sorry bro, never heard of that product; but why don't you have access to many products? Online retailers like Nutraplanet ship to most places globally.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  12. New Member

Because in my country, we have problems bringing supplements, it is very hard to get through the customs, always have been that way with things like supplements and anything that is food related. I can ship other stuff fine here, but food and anything to do with pills or food replacement, it either will take a very long time to get out of customs, or it will never get out of customs.

It's sad, but its true.

if anyone is experienced enough, I can bring the ingredient & the nutrition information of that product and tell me if its good to buy it or not?
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Because in my country, we have problems bringing supplements, it is very hard to get through the customs, always have been that way with things like supplements and anything that is food related. I can ship other stuff fine here, but food and anything to do with pills or food replacement, it either will take a very long time to get out of customs, or it will never get out of customs.

It's sad, but its true.

if anyone is experienced enough, I can bring the ingredient & the nutrition information of that product and tell me if its good to buy it or not?
    What country are you in?

I'm pretty sure that product is just HMB which is a metabolite of Leucine. Why not just buy bulk Leucine?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    What country are you in?

I'm pretty sure that product is just HMB which is a metabolite of Leucine. Why not just buy bulk Leucine?
    Yeah, why not buy BULK LEUCINE
  15. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

[QUOTE=Ponies;4131046]Because in my country, we have problems bringing supplements, it is very hard to get through the customs, always have been that way with things like supplements and anything that is food related. I can ship other stuff fine here, but food and anything to do with pills or food replacement, it either will take a very long time to get out of customs, or it will never get out of customs.

It's sad, but its true.

Buy from an UK online store. They ship everywhere and you won't have problems with customs. The product will not give anything per se...you have to have diet, training in check. Many don't rank HMB very high but others like it as it is supposed to act like leucine and stimulate protein synthesis.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ephedrine product question?
    By GuyinLA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-06-2005, 02:38 PM
  2. product question
    By goldylight in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-14-2005, 06:51 PM
  3. BDC product question...
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics