• Established
  • First Up Vote
Check out the champs new 'test booster':

Serving Size1 scoop
Servings Per Container28
Amount Per Serving% DV
Zinc (as zinc aspartate)15 mg100%
BIG T™ MATRIX (Proprietary blend)1,670mg
L-Aspartic Acid (** DV), Turmeric (Curcuma longa) (root & rhizome) (Curcumin) (** DV), Yerba maté (Ilex paraguariensis) (leaf) (** DV), Stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) (root) (3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran) (** DV), Ginger (Zingiber officinale) (root) (6-Gingerol) (** DV)
** Daily Value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients:
Maltodextrin, natural and artificial flavors, citric acid, silica, Acesulfame K, sucralose, and FD&C Red No. 40.

----

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, it looks like his actual test booster is actually using L-AA.
Can't wait for an explanation of why L is used rather than D. In for Cutler camp studies! :p

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And it will sell like nutz to the newbs!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, MT will still make a killing with it. And so will he, just for letting them use his name.
He's not with MT anymore and they're not making his supplements, BPI is.

jerseyswol

Awards
No, it looks like his actual test booster is actually using L-AA.
Wait isn't L aspartic acid just the isomer that your body actually accepts as a protein... As in has 0 effect on test...

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In related news, I really really hope MP isn't going to butcher Arnold's name by putting out ****ty supplements.

Arnold's already incredibly wealthy and raking in money, so hopefully he hasn't sold out too badly.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait for an explanation of why L is used rather than D. In for Cutler camp studies! :p
Probably so they don't have to pay royalties for using DAA since I believe the Thermolife guy has the patent now

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm sure they would make a killing with this stuff.... Wow can't believe he's taking it. How long has he been on this? I wonder what kind of results he gets.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He's not with MT anymore and they're not making his supplements, BPI is.
BPI, that explains it all. Smh.

Probably so they don't have to pay royalties for using DAA since I believe the Thermolife guy has the patent now
Lulz. I'm pretty sure BPI already has a DAA product that is a staple product for them on the market. It just doesn't have Jay's name attached to it directly.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Seriously if you are going to use ingredients that have been out for ever then it is not hard to compile a quality supplement.

Ingredients in product supplied at efficacious doses. Check
Ingredients do not compete with each other or inhibit each other. Check
Ingredients complimentary to each other, I dislike synergistic and will be happy if they don't contain 3 items all doing the same thing. Check
Product is not bogged down by needless crap that has no sound reason for inclusion. Check

Is this really hard, I know it is not because I did it on a small scale to sell locally and did very well with it.

Pull your head out of your ass BPI.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Why would he allow his name on such a ****ty product? I mean that's just dumb

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jay uses this in every pct, don't hate guys.