Expired Genr8 Vitargo

1. Expired Genr8 Vitargo

Does anyone know how long after the expiry date I can continue to use my tub of Vitargo? Will the product be less effective past the expiration date? Will I experience any negative side effects if I take the product past the expiration date?

2. Unlikely, although depends on condition and where kept. If kept in dry cool place, should last well beyond that.

3. I use Vitargo when I mix it with my Hemavol or Isotean at times. Its well past the expiration date and it seems fine to me. I usually go to GNC to grab one when it's on clearance since it's almost reaching its expiration date. But IMO I think it should be very well off the expiration date just don't go crazy with it like have it for a whole two years after. Vitargo is an awesome when it comes to helping me reach my carbs for the day
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
    Unlikely, although depends on condition and where kept. If kept in dry cool place, should last well beyond that.
    Agreed. I have a jug left over from last winter that I just keep in my closet waiting for the next "bulking" season to come around. This way I can get some extra carbs in with my iForce Protean postWO shake. Though I only buy the unflavored Vitargo. Works great since I have an issue with corn products which I think others like Waxy Maze is.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    Does anyone know how long after the expiry date I can continue to use my tub of Vitargo? Will the product be less effective past the expiration date? Will I experience any negative side effects if I take the product past the expiration date?
    You could check with the company if you're concerned about it.
    PES - Physique Enhancing Science

6. Thanks for all the replies fellas!

Similar Forum Threads

1. expired protein bars?
    By theSCHICK in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-05-2003, 02:00 PM
  2. Can Fizz-Fuel Expire???
    By lvtrojan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-23-2003, 04:57 PM
  3. trust expiration dates?
    By wildcat24 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-18-2003, 03:32 PM
  4. Anyone here tried/heard of Vitargo-CGL?
    By JohnGafnea in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-15-2003, 12:39 PM
  5. EXpiration Date for Fina ???
    By SteveDFW in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-09-2002, 01:29 PM