Erase and Reduce XT- Can I follow 30 days on reduce XT

JWest0926

Awards
Question-
I've been on Reduce XT 30 days, great results, Its brought "in" my abs somewhat which don't often show.
Can I switch to erase now to keep it going, or do these 2 products use the same pathways?

They both appear to target estrogen reduction to some degree (I wonder if i have higher estrogen?)
So I wanted to cycle off reduce XT, I just don't know if erase uses the same pathways to results.

Can someone chime in on this?

Thank you!
JWest

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'll be fine switching into Erase after 4 weeks of Reduce XT.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
They have different MOA's. Reduce XT may be slightly anti-estrogenic, and Erase may slightly reduce cortisol, but they're fine to bridge.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to go. Let us know how it goes. :cool:

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Question-
I've been on Reduce XT 30 days, great results, Its brought "in" my abs somewhat which don't often show.
Can I switch to erase now to keep it going, or do these 2 products use the same pathways?

They both appear to target estrogen reduction to some degree (I wonder if i have higher estrogen?)
So I wanted to cycle off reduce XT, I just don't know if erase uses the same pathways to results.

Can someone chime in on this?

Thank you!
JWest
Erases cortisol control is zero to none, same as Reduce-XT's estrogen control. They are perfectly fine stacked together and will make a nice stack for drying out and keep on with the aesthetic leaning process.

I would completely recommend keep on with both for another 30 days!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bridge or run together, either way 2 fantastic products.