resveritrol v2

  1. Advanced Member
    srocco112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    590
    Rep Power
    44415
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    3.08%

    resveritrol v2


    What are those other compounds in the ingredient list that make it sound, not so natty?

  2. Senior Member
    PuZo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,440
    Rep Power
    409378
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    40.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Not natty?

    7-Methoxy-2-phenyl-chromen-4-one, Ellagic Acid 95% = 7-methoxyflavone

    Indole 3 Carbinol(I3C)
    Long Jack 100:1(Tongkat Ali)
    Trans Resveratrol

    What do you believe is not "natty"
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  3. Advanced Member
    thedarce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    729
    Rep Power
    383098
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    41.65%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    What are those other compounds in the ingredient list that make it sound, not so natty?
    its one of a few DSHEA
    natty AI's on the market.
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    srocco112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    590
    Rep Power
    44415
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    3.08%

    I used "not so natty" im a sarcastic sense, was curious behind what the compound listed there actually is.
  5. Advanced Member
    thedarce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    729
    Rep Power
    383098
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    41.65%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    I used "not so natty" im a sarcastic sense, was curious behind what the compound listed there actually is.
    The 7-methoxy flavone is a very good aromatase inhibitor and ellagic acid is one of the few natural ingredients that has SERM properties.

    don't know what else you're looking for.
  6. Advanced Member
    srocco112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    590
    Rep Power
    44415
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    3.08%

    ^^^ thats what i was looking for, thanks
  7. Advanced Member
    UncleWade's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    519
    Rep Power
    250372
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    76.17%

    It looks like Darce got your questions answered - always feel free to hit up a team member if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. We're always here to take care of you!

    There are various naming methodologies when putting stuff on the label, normally a quick google search will give you the results you're looking for with regard to ingredient synonyms.
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

    iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.
  8. New Member
    LetsLiftBraah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    18
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    39.17%

    what did you think to the Reversitol V2? What did you use it for Pct?
  9. Advanced Member
    srocco112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    590
    Rep Power
    44415
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    3.08%

    ^^ nope, just used in conjunction with my.other daily supps for the benefits of the resveratrol and healthy homone regulation
  10. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,431
    Rep Power
    1147168
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    51.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    very versatile product, you could use it for pct, as a part of a natty stack, or even as a product to bridge your cycles together
  11. Advanced Member
    srocco112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    590
    Rep Power
    44415
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    3.08%

    Yes i have used it in the past and enjoyed it. This and stoked i enjoy using in between other cycles
  12. Advanced Member
    veaderko's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    29
    Posts
    971
    Rep Power
    283115
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    84.55%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    ^^ nope, just used in conjunction with my.other daily supps for the benefits of the resveratrol and healthy homone regulation
    If you like Reverstiol , iForce has a stack that I use in my stack.

    Reverstiol V2 and TESTABOLAN V2

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/i...ombo-pack.html
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  13. Advanced Member
    laneanders's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    198649
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    55.46%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Definitely a ton of great options from iForce's testosterone boosting products. Tribulus 2400, Testabolan V2, Reversitol V2, Intimidate SRT, and Tropinol XP all interesting options if they are something you are looking for.
  14. Senior Member
    dkgreene88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,935
    Rep Power
    1371150
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    41.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by laneanders View Post
    Definitely a ton of great options from iForce's testosterone boosting products. Tribulus 2400, Testabolan V2, Reversitol V2, Intimidate SRT, and Tropinol XP all interesting options if they are something you are looking for.

    I can agree with this I have tried Testabolan V2 and Reversitol V2(at different times and both of which are natty) and have had very good results and strength increases in the gym.
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  15. New Member
    romangod's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    223
    Rep Power
    130538
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    11.53%

    Just finished 4week run of epistane 20mg/day. Plan on ReversitolV2, Prolensis and HCGenerate as PCT with no serm. Comments?
  16. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,536
    Rep Power
    6137602
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    76.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by romangod View Post
    Just finished 4week run of epistane 20mg/day. Plan on ReversitolV2, Prolensis and HCGenerate as PCT with no serm. Comments?
    Fadogia, bulbine, and 7methoxy with no serm...I think your plan is very bad
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  17. New Member
    romangod's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    223
    Rep Power
    130538
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    11.53%

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Fadogia, bulbine, and 7methoxy with no serm...I think your plan is very bad
    I put this out here because i had a vision reaction to Nolva. I need a pathway to HPTA recovery without Nolva.
  18. New Member
    romangod's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    223
    Rep Power
    130538
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    11.53%

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    It looks like Darce got your questions answered - always feel free to hit up a team member if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. We're always here to take care of you!

    There are various naming methodologies when putting stuff on the label, normally a quick google search will give you the results you're looking for with regard to ingredient synonyms.
    Just finished 4week run of epistane 20mg/day. Plan on ReversitolV2, Prolensis and HCGenerate as PCT with no serm. Comments? I had a vision reaction with Nolva 3 days into PCT. I would have PM'd you , but it seems that isn't working for me.
  19. Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,809
    Rep Power
    3373711
    Level
    77
    Lv. Percent
    20.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by romangod View Post
    I put this out here because i had a vision reaction to Nolva. I need a pathway to HPTA recovery without Nolva.
    Quote Originally Posted by romangod View Post
    Just finished 4week run of epistane 20mg/day. Plan on ReversitolV2, Prolensis and HCGenerate as PCT with no serm. Comments? I had a vision reaction with Nolva 3 days into PCT. I would have PM'd you , but it seems that isn't working for me.
    20 mgs is a pretty low dose and it should be a problem recovering without a serm(just like 1000s of users before you). I would just find something better than bulbine/fadogia.

    Vision problems are fairly common with Nolva which is why I never go above 20mgs.

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  20. Senior Member
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,673
    Rep Power
    1145859
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    44.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    perhaps you could try some clomid or torem to add to your reversitol.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  21. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,914
    Rep Power
    1018911
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I dont have the link here...reps to whoever does, what about end user bloodwork showing Rv2 + Tv2 had him past 100% his original test numbers in under 2 weeks of PCT, and his cycle was for more severe than this?

    The whole "YOU NEED OR SERM OR YOU'LL DIE" thing is very overblown IMO.
  22. New Member
    romangod's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    223
    Rep Power
    130538
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    11.53%

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    I dont have the link here...reps to whoever does, what about end user bloodwork showing Rv2 + Tv2 had him past 100% his original test numbers in under 2 weeks of PCT, and his cycle was for more severe than this?

    The whole "YOU NEED OR SERM OR YOU'LL DIE" thing is very overblown IMO.
    I would appreciate some balanced insight.
  23. Advanced Member
    Ape McGrapes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    701
    Rep Power
    279487
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    74.42%

    Clomid at 12.5mg ED or 25mg EOD is all you need.

    The easiest to run ling term but is lower on test boosting is Raloxifene. 60mg ED is all you need and studies have run it upwards of 6months+.

    Torem is usually bunk or underdosed.
    ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS
    Get Your Lean On
  24. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Clomid at 12.5mg ED or 25mg EOD is all you need.

    The easiest to run ling term but is lower on test boosting is Raloxifene. 60mg ED is all you need and studies have run it upwards of 6months+.

    Torem is usually bunk or underdosed.

    Mehh.. ED for me. I like bigger loads


    torem just flat out sucks all around.. Ralox had promise but there was something about it that caused me to never use it. I can't remember what side effect it was, but it was something srs like heart valve damage or something.

    Mike
  25. New Member
    romangod's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    223
    Rep Power
    130538
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    11.53%

    Keep it coming Guys. On another forum, they are raving about Torem!
  26. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by romangod View Post
    Keep it coming Guys. On another forum, they are raving about Torem!
    Is it a steroid forum or prohormone forum? If prohormone/pills.. then yea no wonder. You don't really get shut down in 4 weeks, its not hard to recover. When you are suppressed for 20 weeks, it really shows how bad torem is at recovery.
  27. New Member
    romangod's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    223
    Rep Power
    130538
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    11.53%

    Albeit a jab, I appreciate your perspective. My epistane run was my first experience. Also I am 60 and was a little uncomfortable with the loss of libido and minor shrinkage. Feeling much better after two weeks though I lost 4 of my 8 lb gain.
  28. New Member
    romangod's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    223
    Rep Power
    130538
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    11.53%

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    I dont have the link here...reps to whoever does, what about end user bloodwork showing Rv2 + Tv2 had him past 100% his original test numbers in under 2 weeks of PCT, and his cycle was for more severe than this?

    The whole "YOU NEED OR SERM OR YOU'LL DIE" thing is very overblown IMO.
    Hey Vaughn,

    I talked with an iForce rep and am having good recovery results with Reversitol V2. For short ph runs, this may be a winner!
  29. Senior Member
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,673
    Rep Power
    1145859
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    44.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    glad your getting the desired effects. it really is a nice product. you should add a little intimidate or tropinol to it! makes me feel all alpha n ****.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  30. Advanced Member
    Ape McGrapes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    701
    Rep Power
    279487
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    74.42%

    V1. was probably the best OTC PCT on the market. It's a shame it was discontinued. Maybe I Force's best product.
    ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS
    Get Your Lean On
  31. New Member
    romangod's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    223
    Rep Power
    130538
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    11.53%

    Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    glad your getting the desired effects. it really is a nice product. you should add a little intimidate or tropinol to it! makes me feel all alpha n ****.
    I hear what you're saying. Fadogia Agrestis and Bulbine are part of my PCT.
  32. Senior Member
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,673
    Rep Power
    1145859
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    44.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    V1. was probably the best OTC PCT on the market. It's a shame it was discontinued. Maybe I Force's best product.
    I see a sealed bottle going for 125 !!! ouch..
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  33. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,702
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

    Mehh.. ED for me. I like bigger loads

    torem just flat out sucks all around.. Ralox had promise but there was something about it that caused me to never use it. I can't remember what side effect it was, but it was something srs like heart valve damage or something.

    Mike
    Was the torem you used pharmaceutical grade or RC. God it must be nice to be on TRT and not have to worry about pct ever! Would love that shyt. I just hate the idea of RC serms. So sketchy
  34. Advanced Member
    Ape McGrapes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    701
    Rep Power
    279487
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    74.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    I see a sealed bottle going for 125 !!! ouch..
    Nit worth it. For 125 I can put together a much better PCT myself. Was a great product though. One of the best I've ever run.
    ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS
    Get Your Lean On
  35. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Was the torem you used pharmaceutical grade or RC. God it must be nice to be on TRT and not have to worry about pct ever! Would love that shyt. I just hate the idea of RC serms. So sketchy
    pharma.. im all pharma.

    I developed gyno years and years ago when I had a flare up, started my RC letro with zero results up to 5mg daily. Then I ordered 2 more letros from 2 other RC companies and ran up to 5mg daily for both, that was 10mg letro daily! ZERO results, nips got bigger and hurt more. So 3 different companies, 3 bunk products.

    Finally my pharma letro came in.. cut a 2.5mg tab in half, and within a day my nips were smaller and less painful

    Interesting. No RC for me.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Swole V2 Results
    By DarCSA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-01-2003, 01:18 AM
  2. My Swole V2 Results
    By Sheesh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-03-2003, 11:28 PM
  3. V12 causing acne thinking of switching to Swole V2
    By NPursuit in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-29-2003, 05:10 PM
  4. Swole V2 Stack
    By Sanosuke in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-08-2003, 12:15 AM
  5. Swole V2
    By wardog in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-06-2003, 01:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in