resveritrol v2

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
What are those other compounds in the ingredient list that make it sound, not so natty?

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Not natty?

7-Methoxy-2-phenyl-chromen-4-one, Ellagic Acid 95% = 7-methoxyflavone

Indole 3 Carbinol(I3C)
Long Jack 100:1(Tongkat Ali)
Trans Resveratrol

What do you believe is not "natty"

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
I used "not so natty" im a sarcastic sense, was curious behind what the compound listed there actually is.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
I used "not so natty" im a sarcastic sense, was curious behind what the compound listed there actually is.
The 7-methoxy flavone is a very good aromatase inhibitor and ellagic acid is one of the few natural ingredients that has SERM properties.

don't know what else you're looking for. :)

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
^^^ thats what i was looking for, thanks

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
It looks like Darce got your questions answered - always feel free to hit up a team member if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. We're always here to take care of you!

There are various naming methodologies when putting stuff on the label, normally a quick google search will give you the results you're looking for with regard to ingredient synonyms.

LetsLiftBraah

Awards
what did you think to the Reversitol V2? What did you use it for Pct?

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
^^ nope, just used in conjunction with my.other daily supps for the benefits of the resveratrol and healthy homone regulation

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
very versatile product, you could use it for pct, as a part of a natty stack, or even as a product to bridge your cycles together

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Yes i have used it in the past and enjoyed it. This and stoked i enjoy using in between other cycles

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Definitely a ton of great options from iForce's testosterone boosting products. Tribulus 2400, Testabolan V2, Reversitol V2, Intimidate SRT, and Tropinol XP all interesting options if they are something you are looking for.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Definitely a ton of great options from iForce's testosterone boosting products. Tribulus 2400, Testabolan V2, Reversitol V2, Intimidate SRT, and Tropinol XP all interesting options if they are something you are looking for.

I can agree with this I have tried Testabolan V2 and Reversitol V2(at different times and both of which are natty) and have had very good results and strength increases in the gym.

romangod

romangod

Awards
Just finished 4week run of epistane 20mg/day. Plan on ReversitolV2, Prolensis and HCGenerate as PCT with no serm. Comments?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Just finished 4week run of epistane 20mg/day. Plan on ReversitolV2, Prolensis and HCGenerate as PCT with no serm. Comments?
Fadogia, bulbine, and 7methoxy with no serm...I think your plan is very bad

romangod

romangod

Awards
It looks like Darce got your questions answered - always feel free to hit up a team member if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. We're always here to take care of you!

There are various naming methodologies when putting stuff on the label, normally a quick google search will give you the results you're looking for with regard to ingredient synonyms.
Just finished 4week run of epistane 20mg/day. Plan on ReversitolV2, Prolensis and HCGenerate as PCT with no serm. Comments? I had a vision reaction with Nolva 3 days into PCT. I would have PM'd you , but it seems that isn't working for me.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I put this out here because i had a vision reaction to Nolva. I need a pathway to HPTA recovery without Nolva.
Just finished 4week run of epistane 20mg/day. Plan on ReversitolV2, Prolensis and HCGenerate as PCT with no serm. Comments? I had a vision reaction with Nolva 3 days into PCT. I would have PM'd you , but it seems that isn't working for me.
20 mgs is a pretty low dose and it should be a problem recovering without a serm(just like 1000s of users before you). I would just find something better than bulbine/fadogia.;)

Vision problems are fairly common with Nolva which is why I never go above 20mgs.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
perhaps you could try some clomid or torem to add to your reversitol.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont have the link here...reps to whoever does, what about end user bloodwork showing Rv2 + Tv2 had him past 100% his original test numbers in under 2 weeks of PCT, and his cycle was for more severe than this?

The whole "YOU NEED OR SERM OR YOU'LL DIE" thing is very overblown IMO.

romangod

romangod

Awards
I dont have the link here...reps to whoever does, what about end user bloodwork showing Rv2 + Tv2 had him past 100% his original test numbers in under 2 weeks of PCT, and his cycle was for more severe than this?

I would appreciate some balanced insight.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Clomid at 12.5mg ED or 25mg EOD is all you need.

The easiest to run ling term but is lower on test boosting is Raloxifene. 60mg ED is all you need and studies have run it upwards of 6months+.

Torem is usually bunk or underdosed.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clomid at 12.5mg ED or 25mg EOD is all you need.

The easiest to run ling term but is lower on test boosting is Raloxifene. 60mg ED is all you need and studies have run it upwards of 6months+.

Torem is usually bunk or underdosed.

Mehh.. ED for me. I like bigger loads :p

torem just flat out sucks all around.. Ralox had promise but there was something about it that caused me to never use it. I can't remember what side effect it was, but it was something srs like heart valve damage or something.

Mike

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep it coming Guys. On another forum, they are raving about Torem!
Is it a steroid forum or prohormone forum? If prohormone/pills.. then yea no wonder. You don't really get shut down in 4 weeks, its not hard to recover. When you are suppressed for 20 weeks, it really shows how bad torem is at recovery.

Reactions: mw1
romangod

romangod

Awards
Albeit a jab, I appreciate your perspective. My epistane run was my first experience. Also I am 60 and was a little uncomfortable with the loss of libido and minor shrinkage. Feeling much better after two weeks though I lost 4 of my 8 lb gain.

romangod

romangod

Awards

Hey Vaughn,

I talked with an iForce rep and am having good recovery results with Reversitol V2. For short ph runs, this may be a winner!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
glad your getting the desired effects. it really is a nice product. you should add a little intimidate or tropinol to it! makes me feel all alpha n ****.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
V1. was probably the best OTC PCT on the market. It's a shame it was discontinued. Maybe I Force's best product.

romangod

romangod

Awards
glad your getting the desired effects. it really is a nice product. you should add a little intimidate or tropinol to it! makes me feel all alpha n ****.
I hear what you're saying. Fadogia Agrestis and Bulbine are part of my PCT.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Mehh.. ED for me. I like bigger loads :p

torem just flat out sucks all around.. Ralox had promise but there was something about it that caused me to never use it. I can't remember what side effect it was, but it was something srs like heart valve damage or something.

Mike
Was the torem you used pharmaceutical grade or RC. God it must be nice to be on TRT and not have to worry about pct ever! Would love that shyt. I just hate the idea of RC serms. So sketchy

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I see a sealed bottle going for 125 !!! ouch..
Nit worth it. For 125 I can put together a much better PCT myself. Was a great product though. One of the best I've ever run.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was the torem you used pharmaceutical grade or RC. God it must be nice to be on TRT and not have to worry about pct ever! Would love that shyt. I just hate the idea of RC serms. So sketchy
pharma.. im all pharma.

I developed gyno years and years ago when I had a flare up, started my RC letro with zero results up to 5mg daily. Then I ordered 2 more letros from 2 other RC companies and ran up to 5mg daily for both, that was 10mg letro daily! ZERO results, nips got bigger and hurt more. So 3 different companies, 3 bunk products.

Finally my pharma letro came in.. cut a 2.5mg tab in half, and within a day my nips were smaller and less painful

Interesting. No RC for me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
waynaferd Post Cycle Therapy 2