Creatine power or pills

shaun1988

shaun1988

Awards
What's stronger and more affective, creatine powders or creatine capsules. I've only ever had a creatine that's mixed with protein in an all in one powder but never actually taken creatine by itself

jerseyswol

Awards
Either way it's the same thing. It's really just personal preference on a powder vs a pill

shaun1988

shaun1988

Awards
So I guess taking a creatine powder will be more beneficial then?

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
So I guess taking a creatine powder will be more beneficial then?
Yea definitely buy the powder, creatine mono is really cheap. Just mix it in with some water and let it sit for a bit to help it dissolve. If you leave it in water for more than 8hrs it will become useless so I wouldn't let it sit overnight or anything.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mack411

Mack411

Awards
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I would go with the powder personally for cost effectiveness and ease of use. I own both powders and pills most of the time though.

shaun1988

shaun1988

Awards
Cheers for the info! I'll be purchasing some creatine monohydrate powder tomorrow ;-)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
macdady

macdady

Awards
macdady

macdady

Awards
Deep ends who your asking lol but I would assume most all of them come with a 5g scoop

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
macdady

macdady

Awards
That's awesome,thank you for sharing,the value truly is amazing for it to be a staple product for so many of us.
Yea I got tired of buying crappy bulk creatinine or small containers. I didn't realize until I just said I bought 2 tubs that I won't have to buy creatine for quiet a while now lol 68.6 weeks to be close to exact... just calculated that haha

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Creatine comes with a 5g scoop :D

If you choose to buy SNS, then save your Used Product Container (UPC) so you can send it in for more free product! :)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

If you choose to buy SNS, then save your Used Product Container (UPC) so you can send it in for more free product! :)
Say whaaaaaaaa?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Oh thanks T-Bone! :D beat me to the link.

macdady

macdady

Awards

Wh..wh..what! So in about a year in a half you will be getting 2 random empty containers in the mail from me haha

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
What's stronger and more affective, creatine powders or creatine capsules. I've only ever had a creatine that's mixed with protein in an all in one powder but never actually taken creatine by itself
some people really like pill so they dont have to mix anything, others like the pills to avoid the taste and work of mixing it and washing a glass. a good form, like OROTINE (creatine orotate) provides creatine without the bloating or cramping

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Wh..wh..what! So in about a year in a half you will be getting 2 random empty containers in the mail from me haha
Hahaha, or you could buy more and get more points and get better free stuff :D

macdady

macdady

Awards
Hahaha, or you could buy more and get more points and get better free stuff :D
So do I buy said stuff from the SNS website? I just subscribed to the website lol

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So do I buy said stuff from the SNS website? I just subscribed to the website lol
Any SNS UPC will do, whether that be from the SNS website or Nutraplanet etc. is up to you. I'd say head to NP first because thats where the deals are at :D

macdady

macdady

Awards
Now I'm gonna start digging through the dumpsters at all my local gyms looking for SNS tubs! Hahaha

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hubba hubba! Lmao
If my wife new how much I really pend on supps I think she might take all my credit cards away haha

Luckily, Nutraplanet and SNS have some good deals!. I mean if you look through all the SNS products at nutraplanet, the highest price you will find is $39.99 for the x-gels. That's not bad at all. Plus, you save up enough of the labels and you get free product. How can you beat that?

macdady

macdady

Awards
Luckily, Nutraplanet and SNS have some good deals!. I mean if you look through all the SNS products at nutraplanet, the highest price you will find is $39.99 for the x-gels. That's not bad at all. Plus, you save up enough of the labels and you get free product. How can you beat that?
Sad to say but. The only thing I've used from you guys is your creatine lol. But I do want to pick up your x gels for a spin and Agmatine next payday...which is conveniently tomorrow! Haha

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sad to say but. The only thing I've used from you guys is your creatine lol. But I do want to pick up your x gels for a spin and Agmatine next payday...which is conveniently tomorrow! Haha

Nothing wrong with purchasing a quality creatine.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to pick up a tub of Focus XT soon. Idk anything that can make me focus on reading Business Law at 4am like Focus XT can. Spaniard gave me some to try and I'm hooked.

I've got cotton candy flavor right now. What flavor do you guys think is best?

macdady

macdady

Awards
I have to pick up a tub of Focus XT soon. Idk anything that can make me focus on reading Business Law at 4am like Focus XT can. Spaniard gave me some to try and I'm hooked.

I remember I had a old tub of c4 that tasted like cotton candy and it was glorious... I had a hard time not just drinking all the time lol.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Nothing wrong with purchasing a quality creatine.
I just bought me some Citrulline Malate and Agmatine Powder... gonna try and get me some pumps lol

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Mack411

Mack411

Awards

I like them all,but I really like Blue Raspberry!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I just bought me some Citrulline Malate and Agmatine Powder... gonna try and get me some pumps lol
Did you end up getting SNS products?Those 2 ingredients combined produce amazing pumps!

macdady

macdady

Awards
Did you end up getting SNS products?Those 2 ingredients combined produce amazing pumps!
Haha indeed I did! That's what I've been hearing lol. I was gonna buy some hemoval earlier last months but I decided that 50 bucks for 16 servings ain't all that great... so I decided to buy the ingredients separately and make my own pump shake lol thinking about tossing a couple other things in but I wanna see how this stuff treats me first

macdady

macdady

Awards
Holy chit! I purchased the creatinine on the 7th and its already out for delivery in my area! Woohoo! NP is awesome lol.