How to alleviate joint pain?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. How to alleviate joint pain?


    So again I don't post very often I can usually find what I am looking for, but I'm going to just start posting threads if I have questions instead of prowling the forums. I've got some pretty bad joints as of the past several years.

    I've seen a doctor and apparently I have tendonitis in my shoulder and elbow. The issue seems to be sporadic though, as it comes and goes whenever it takes a notion.

    I've used cissus products and glucosamine chondroitin in the past. My question is what would be the BEST stack for alleviating joint pain?


  2. Have you looked into Joint Help yet?

    it contains a full dose of cissus, but also includes the patented ingredient ParActin which is a potent anti-inflammatory and offers both immediate and long term pain relief.

    Do a quick search for reviews, and youll see that everyone who tries it raves about its ability to remove their joint/tendonitis pain

  3. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Have you looked into Joint Help yet?

    it contains a full dose of cissus, but also includes the patented ingredient ParActin which is a potent anti-inflammatory and offers both immediate and long term pain relief.

    Do a quick search for reviews, and youll see that everyone who tries it raves about its ability to remove their joint/tendonitis pain
    this!
    •   
       


  4. My joint stack consist of Cissus XT,fish oils,and Orange Triad.It has helped me so much,I also have joint issues and pain,I used to have trouble even moving well for days after activity.This has for sure been the most effective joint combo I have used!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  5. Quote Originally Posted by phoenixstrike View Post
    So again I don't post very often I can usually find what I am looking for, but I'm going to just start posting threads if I have questions instead of prowling the forums. I've got some pretty bad joints as of the past several years.

    I've seen a doctor and apparently I have tendonitis in my shoulder and elbow. The issue seems to be sporadic though, as it comes and goes whenever it takes a notion.

    I've used cissus products and glucosamine chondroitin in the past. My question is what would be the BEST stack for alleviating joint pain?
    You want to hit it from as many angles as possible with effective doses. Check out Formutech Flexible:

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/f...-capsules.html


    Proper dosages of MSM, glucosamine, chondroitin, hyaluronic acid, and cissus. Works like a charm!

    I actually 1/2 dose it and it works great for me, makes a tub last 2 months
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  6. OP I use joint help almost every day along with copious amounts of fish oil and my joints feel great at age 41.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  7. Use iForce Joint Help for your cissus needs.

    I also have elbow tendonitis and it has helped more than anything else I have used. Also try adding iForce Peppermint Fish Oil for additional benefits.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Have you looked into Joint Help yet?

    it contains a full dose of cissus, but also includes the patented ingredient ParActin which is a potent anti-inflammatory and offers both immediate and long term pain relief.

    Do a quick search for reviews, and youll see that everyone who tries it raves about its ability to remove their joint/tendonitis pain
    Quote Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    this!
    Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    OP I use joint help almost every day along with copious amounts of fish oil and my joints feel great at age 41.
    Quote Originally Posted by laneanders View Post
    Use iForce Joint Help for your cissus needs.

    I also have elbow tendonitis and it has helped more than anything else I have used. Also try adding iForce Peppermint Fish Oil for additional benefits.
    I'm clearly outnumbered. lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  9. Athletes Joint Restore, Joint Force and fish oil has been the best combo I have used. Achilles and Joint Help work great too.

  10. Flexible gets my vote. Best priced and more than adequately dosed... in everything.

  11. I would also recommend iForce Joint Help! Stuff truly is amazing.
    However If you're pain is really bad I would opt for an iForce Joint Help + Ergopharm Joint Force combo!
    Use the joint force for its localized benefits to help with the inflammation in your troubled areas.

    Good luck!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Mikey84 View Post
    I would also recommend iForce Joint Help! Stuff truly is amazing.
    However If you're pain is really bad I would opt for an iForce Joint Help + Ergopharm Joint Force combo!
    Use the joint force for its localized benefits to help with the inflammation in your troubled areas.

    Good luck!
    Good call there I love Joint Help, but for almost immediate relief of pain Joint Force is a great addition. I find the Cissus in Joint Help is great for keeping the pain at bay, but Joint Force makes it go away very quickly.

  13. Joint Help is hard to beat - ParActin + a quality cissus extract is a sick combination to alleviate pain and help maintain joint health.

    Also be sure to check out our fish oil - it's ideal as a general health supplement because of the myriad of benefits it provides, including improving joint health - plus iForce's contains 500mg EPA/DHA per cap and is one of the highest quality and most affordable on the market. Add in the fact that it's infused with peppermint oil for great-tasting burps and you've got a real winner.
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

    iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.

  14. I use Joint Help and Fish Oil to help with my issues. They become every more apparent the closer I get to a show, and this prep I have used exlusivly Joint Hep and Fish Oil. Recently in another thread just found out that Cissus is what helps a lot for joints, and luckly Joint help has it. Plus the use of fish oil for anti- inflammation.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com

  15. SNS Cissus.
    PES - Physique Enhancing Science

  16. Add glucosamine caps to the iForce Joint Help. Im 53 and this really is effective for joint inflammation and repair.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Have you looked into Joint Help yet?

    it contains a full dose of cissus, but also includes the patented ingredient ParActin which is a potent anti-inflammatory and offers both immediate and long term pain relief.

    Do a quick search for reviews, and youll see that everyone who tries it raves about its ability to remove their joint/tendonitis pain
    This. I logged it and it was great. Also like ax joint restore
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  18. Thanks for the input everyone. I'm checking in to the supplements that have been recommended.

  19. Joint Help by iForce is awesome and it has quality ingredients.Combine that with Fish oil and you are set! Good luck alleviating your pain bro!

  20. Paractin imo is by far one of the best ingredients due to its immediate pain relief effects. Hard to beat imo.

    Mike

  21. AppNut's osteo-sport...you'll feel permanent relief in a week

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Sprinterguy4 View Post
    AppNut's osteo-sport...you'll feel permanent relief in a week
    2 bottles did nothing for me even at 8 a day

  23. Ghrp-2 & cjc-1295 worked to completely cure my bunnies case of tendinitis..
    100mcg 3 a day dosing ghrp-2
    100mcg 3 a day cjc-1295 w/o DAC
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  24. I've used a ton of joint support products over the years. And my list of what works is a short one despite the countless products I've tried.

    JointForce
    Athletes joint restore
    Cissus
    High dose of fish and/or krill oil
    And allflex by all max.

    Personally the last three weeks have been amazing for my joints. Feel like I did when I was 12 years old lol. I've been on a Combo of products though. I've been spraying jointforce on both knees and shoulders and taking two athlete joint restores a day and fish oil every morning with breakfast.

    I haven't had a chance to try jointhelp yet but the formula looks good and it's been getting great reviews. I know I force is a quality company so I'm sure it will be a solid choice.

    Good luck op and keep us updated on your progress.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  25. High amounts of fish oil.

    Glucosamine chondrointin msm

    Super cissus
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  26. Joint Help is awesome for joint repairs. I've did a review on it a while back and I felt great after using it a couple of times.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by LivingStrongE View Post
    Joint Help is awesome for joint repairs. I've did a review on it a while back and I felt great after using it a couple of times.
    I think I remember your review. Joint help has saved many many people, including myself!

    Mike

  28. Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    2 bottles did nothing for me even at 8 a day
    Same, I double dosed it too. One of few app nut products that didn't work for me. Joint help, joint force, sns cissus, bcs elastiflex, and core flex are all great options.

    I'm also almost done a bottle of achilles with added cissus and my biceps tendinitis is much better, but it could be incidental
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  29. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    Same, I double dosed it too. One of few app nut products that didn't work for me. Joint help, joint force, sns cissus, bcs elastiflex, and core flex are all great options.

    I'm also almost done a bottle of achilles with added cissus and my biceps tendinitis is much better, but it could be incidental
    How bad is your bicep tendinitis coop? I've got it in my left arm. As of now it doesn't bother me much but it does flare up every once and a while and really pisses me off.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    How bad is your bicep tendinitis coop? I've got it in my left arm. As of now it doesn't bother me much but it does flare up every once and a while and really pisses me off.
    Kinda the same way, I don't feel it most of the time but when it flairs up, it's stupid how weak I am. Like putting plates on the bar hurts from having to lift them with my biceps. You get that too?
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  31. Voodoo bands, get them. They're like 25 bucks and have made a world of difference for my tendonitis.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    Kinda the same way, I don't feel it most of the time but when it flairs up, it's stupid how weak I am. Like putting plates on the bar hurts from having to lift them with my biceps. You get that too?
    Oh yeah. When it flares up and really starts to hurt I can hardly lift anything. And I wouldn't dare try to lift anything above my shoulders.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  33. Cissus XT or Joint Help.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  34. Staying away from hammering repetitive compound movements and resting weight on your joints - not saying you do that but alot of people do and then whine about having joint problems

  35. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Same, I double dosed it too. One of few app nut products that didn't work for me. Joint help, joint force, sns cissus, bcs elastiflex, and core flex are all great options.

    I'm also almost done a bottle of achilles with added cissus and my biceps tendinitis is much better, but it could be incidental

    I've had similar results in the past with that particular product. I haven't tried quite as many as you have though from the looks of it. Using Orange Triad and Joint Help + Joint Force usually solves it for me.

  36. Not wholly convimnced that cissus is all that safe,but I do hear that it works without issue for some.

    I would opt for the more old school,tried and true treatments.BUy them in bulk powder form,CVS /Rite Aid when at half price or NP.

    Glucosamine sulfate
    1500mg ED

    chondroiton
    2 g ED

    Fish oil
    Tablespoon of Carlson's a day.Capsules oxidize too quickly

    MSM
    4-6 G ( 2 grams on rest days with another 4 grams on training days with meals)
    Marc McDougal has posted why higher MSM dosing is sweet.Research that over on mindandmuscle.if you please.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Sprinterguy4 View Post
    AppNut's osteo-sport...you'll feel permanent relief in a week
    No, this product did diddly squat for me. I gave it a chance but I should have known better looking at the ingredients on the label (essentially underdosed in everything in a very significant way). One and only AppNut product I've ever tried, kind of turned me off from wanting to give any of their other products a shot even though I'm very curious about Drive.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    Not wholly convimnced that cissus is all that safe,but I do hear that it works without issue for some.

    I would opt for the more old school,tried and true treatments.BUy them in bulk powder form,CVS /Rite Aid when at half price or NP.

    Glucosamine sulfate
    1500mg ED

    chondroiton
    2 g ED

    Fish oil
    Tablespoon of Carlson's a day.Capsules oxidize too quickly

    MSM
    4-6 G ( 2 grams on rest days with another 4 grams on training days with meals)
    Marc McDougal has posted why higher MSM dosing is sweet.Research that over on mindandmuscle.if you please.
    Not convinced an ayurvedic herb used for centuries is safe despite studies and no reports of anything that would lead one to believe it is not safe? Works for a company selling prohormones..........

  39. Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    Not convinced an ayurvedic herb used for centuries is safe despite studies and no reports of anything that would lead one to believe it is not safe? Works for a company selling prohormones..........
    On the flip side, not all PH is actually harmful especially when used as directed, so there is that...

  40. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    On the flip side, not all PH is actually harmful especially when used as directed, so there is that...
    That is plausible but you have absolutely nothing to back that. Were messing with the endocrine system so I would argue something that suppresses cannot be considered bulletproof in terms of safety.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-25-2012, 12:27 PM
  2. How to use joint force?
    By criticalbench in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-13-2011, 11:10 AM
  3. Shoulder Doctor Needed - What did I just do to alleviate my pain?
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 07:45 AM
  4. Repost on how to reduce injection pain
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-15-2005, 10:20 AM
  5. How to stop recurring forearm pain?
    By BigVrunga in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-20-2003, 06:55 PM
Log in
Log in