How to alleviate joint pain?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Cissus + Paractin = Joint Help. I use Joint Force and NOW's Topical Celadrin for my isolated areas.
    I agree. Last time I ran erase my joints we really dried out and in pain. I used iForce Joint Help and after about a week I was back to normal

2. Anyone suggested good ol glucosamine chrondotin and fish oil? Those combined have worked wonders for me, both on Alphamax (armistane included) erase, and just day to day as I have some knee issues due to surgery.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Anyone suggested good ol glucosamine chrondotin and fish oil? Those combined have worked wonders for me, both on Alphamax (armistane included) erase, and just day to day as I have some knee issues due to surgery.
    I use them plus cissus xt
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

4. Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    Ghrp-2 & cjc-1295 worked to completely cure my bunnies case of tendinitis..
    100mcg 3 a day dosing ghrp-2
    100mcg 3 a day cjc-1295 w/o DAC
    Is there an oral-only peptide combo that might be effective for knee pain? My knees have started aching significantly over the past 4-6 months, and has really affected my ability to do leg workouts. It hurts to stand from as sitting position, and I have basically stopped most leg work for the time being. It really sucks! I have just started doing research on peptides, but there's a LOT of different ones and I haven't had a chance to edumacate myself thoroughly yet. Any suggestions?

5. Peptides far exceed any oral supplement for joint health. Give a 31g 5/16" insulin needle a shot. Even though pinning 3x a day is a nuisance...the results make up for it. With a needle that small you won't even feel a thing. I tried countless herbs and joint supplements and while they provide temporary relief, I don't feel they aid in the rehabilitation process. Peptides and stretching techniques all the way
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by hyperCat View Post
    Is there an oral-only peptide combo that might be effective for knee pain? My knees have started aching significantly over the past 4-6 months, and has really affected my ability to do leg workouts. It hurts to stand from as sitting position, and I have basically stopped most leg work for the time being. It really sucks! I have just started doing research on peptides, but there's a LOT of different ones and I haven't had a chance to edumacate myself thoroughly yet. Any suggestions?
    What wet dolphin said in response is mostly true, you will find a few things that help with symptoms and make it feel a bit better. But peptides have outright fixed problems for myself and others..

And when I say myself I mean in my research on my bunny!
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

7. I would look into Formutech Flexible for an all around joint support. This formula even has cissus for added support.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-25-2012, 12:27 PM
  2. How to use joint force?
    By criticalbench in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-13-2011, 11:10 AM
  3. Shoulder Doctor Needed - What did I just do to alleviate my pain?
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 07:45 AM
  4. Repost on how to reduce injection pain
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-15-2005, 10:20 AM
  5. How to stop recurring forearm pain?
    By BigVrunga in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-20-2003, 06:55 PM