How to alleviate joint pain?
- 01-13-2014, 01:42 PM
- 01-13-2014, 02:48 PM
Anyone suggested good ol glucosamine chrondotin and fish oil? Those combined have worked wonders for me, both on Alphamax (armistane included) erase, and just day to day as I have some knee issues due to surgery.
01-13-2014, 07:15 PM
01-13-2014, 07:45 PM
01-13-2014, 08:19 PM
Peptides far exceed any oral supplement for joint health. Give a 31g 5/16" insulin needle a shot. Even though pinning 3x a day is a nuisance...the results make up for it. With a needle that small you won't even feel a thing. I tried countless herbs and joint supplements and while they provide temporary relief, I don't feel they aid in the rehabilitation process. Peptides and stretching techniques all the way
01-13-2014, 08:33 PM
ForeRunner LabsThe Future of Human Performancehttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
01-13-2014, 09:48 PM
I would look into Formutech Flexible for an all around joint support. This formula even has cissus for added support.
Mind and Muscle Lead Rep.
Selling all APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI and HI Tech products.
Similar Forum Threads
- By STMTTU in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-25-2012, 12:27 PM
- By criticalbench in forum E-Pharm NutritionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-13-2011, 11:10 AM
- By Zero Tolerance in forum Training ForumReplies: 20Last Post: 04-16-2009, 07:45 AM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-15-2005, 10:20 AM
- By BigVrunga in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 03-20-2003, 06:55 PM