How to alleviate joint pain?
- 01-13-2014, 01:42 PM
- 01-13-2014, 02:48 PM
Anyone suggested good ol glucosamine chrondotin and fish oil? Those combined have worked wonders for me, both on Alphamax (armistane included) erase, and just day to day as I have some knee issues due to surgery.
01-13-2014, 07:15 PM
01-13-2014, 07:45 PM
01-13-2014, 08:19 PM
Peptides far exceed any oral supplement for joint health. Give a 31g 5/16" insulin needle a shot. Even though pinning 3x a day is a nuisance...the results make up for it. With a needle that small you won't even feel a thing. I tried countless herbs and joint supplements and while they provide temporary relief, I don't feel they aid in the rehabilitation process. Peptides and stretching techniques all the way
01-13-2014, 08:33 PM
ForeRunner LabsThe Future of Human Performancehttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
01-13-2014, 09:48 PM
I would look into Formutech Flexible for an all around joint support. This formula even has cissus for added support.
SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
dfrey @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
"Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
Similar Forum Threads
- By STMTTU in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-25-2012, 12:27 PM
- By criticalbench in forum E-Pharm NutritionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-13-2011, 11:10 AM
- By Zero Tolerance in forum Training ForumReplies: 20Last Post: 04-16-2009, 07:45 AM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-15-2005, 10:20 AM
- By BigVrunga in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 03-20-2003, 06:55 PM