Pes alphamine

smoker145

Was looking to go on a cut and wanted to use a powder so I think this is what I'm going with. My question is when I should take it. I understand that it shiukd be taken in the morning, but I do a lot of fasted workouts now adays and am using muscle marinade. Should I wait til mid day to take it or is post workout fine? I'm pretty stim tolerant but mm gets me going and I don't want to get too stimmed out

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
General rule with Alphamine is ensuring it is on an empty stomach as to not mitigate the effects of SA2-A (our novel yohimbe extract).

What time of the day are you taking Muscle Marinade?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Skip muscle marinade, replace with Alphamine. You could add bulk ergogens to Alphamine, like Citrulline or Agmatine, if you wanted.

smoker145

I take muscle marinade at around 9 am. I typically wake up, watch tv for 20 min, take my pwo, then leave for the gym 10 min later.

Sometimes it's later in the day if I'm not able to workout because I have the opening shift at work, but 90% of the time I have to workout in the morning

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you don't want to be super stimmed, I would go with 2 scoops Alphamine pre, and pick up a non stim pre product like Athletix High Volume.

High Volume
LeCheek Pump x3
Hemavol

Something along those lines

smoker145

If you don't want to be super stimmed, I would go with 2 scoops Alphamine pre, and pick up a non stim pre product like Athletix High Volume.

High Volume
LeCheek Pump x3
Hemavol

Something along those lines
Just ran a conquer and hemavol stack. Conquer was low stim and hemavol is non stim obviously but I liked it. I got mm because I wanted something with 1,3 because I've never had a pwo containing it other than jack3d which I didn't really care for.

I guess the best thing to do is get a low or non stim pwo again and pair with alphamine.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Skip muscle marinade, replace with Alphamine. You could add bulk ergogens to Alphamine, like Citrulline or Agmatine, if you wanted.
This! Honestly I would see how 1-2 scoops of Alphamine works for you before spending money on other pre-workouts to mix in with it.