ArA/powerlifting/and cutting weight

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.16%

ArA/powerlifting/and cutting weight

Ok so I've been doing some reading on ArA and I have a few things I hope to clear up. First off I'm a powerlifter and I need to drop about 25 pounds from 220 to 195 to make my weight class. I'm curious as to if taking ArA would help me maintain and even possible gain strength. I know ur told to take in more cals when on ArA because it, from my understanding amplifies ur workout I'm not sure how else to say it. So would being on decreased cals and taking ArA make it worse because my workouts are amplified but I'm taking in less nutrients. Also why is it not recommended for people with GI issues and what is the reason for the 50 days off I see alot of people saying that but no one says why maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places. Also how would stacking forskolin, DAA and erase with ArA help more with maintaining strength or is ArA a good stand alone supp to help me keep/gain strength? I'd appreciate any advice that is given. God bless

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.16%

Bump
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

You're still gonna take a hit in strength dropping that much too quickly but from what I read, ArA would be great for strength. Forskolin and DAA can stack with it. Forskolin should be ran for 8+ weeks
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Why is this in advanced discussion?
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

just caught that

OP-post up in the supplement forum and you'll receive more advice
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.16%

Thanks for the heads up bro beans
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.81%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by SoupNaziNazi View Post
    Ok so I've been doing some reading on ArA and I have a few things I hope to clear up. First off I'm a powerlifter and I need to drop about 25 pounds from 220 to 195 to make my weight class. I'm curious as to if taking ArA would help me maintain and even possible gain strength. I know ur told to take in more cals when on ArA because it, from my understanding amplifies ur workout I'm not sure how else to say it. So would being on decreased cals and taking ArA make it worse because my workouts are amplified but I'm taking in less nutrients. Also why is it not recommended for people with GI issues and what is the reason for the 50 days off I see alot of people saying that but no one says why maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places. Also how would stacking forskolin, DAA and erase with ArA help more with maintaining strength or is ArA a good stand alone supp to help me keep/gain strength? I'd appreciate any advice that is given. God bless
    ArA has always been great for me on cuts, bulks, or recomps for strength gain or maintenance. Although I have never done such a significant cut in a short period of itme. I don't know how to answer the rest of your question as I am not entirely knowledgeable aside from personal experience with ArA.

There are a plethora of options to use along with ArA though include iForce's line of testosterone boosting supplements: Tribulus 2400, Testabolan V2, Reversitol V2, Intimidate SRT, and Tropinol XP.

I have intentions of stacking ArA with a few of those in the future.

Also from personal experience the GI thing may have to do with the increase in inflammation you get while on ArA. I didn't experience any GI distress, but I did have very painful elbow tendonitis flareups.
  8. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by laneanders View Post

ArA has always been great for me on cuts, bulks, or recomps for strength gain or maintenance. Although I have never done such a significant cut in a short period of itme. I don't know how to answer the rest of your question as I am not entirely knowledgeable aside from personal experience with ArA.

There are a plethora of options to use along with ArA though include iForce's line of testosterone boosting supplements: Tribulus 2400, Testabolan V2, Reversitol V2, Intimidate SRT, and Tropinol XP.

Also from personal experience the GI thing may have to do with the increase in inflammation you get while on ArA. I didn't experience any GI distress, but I did have very painful elbow tendonitis flareups.
    Lol at trib being a test booster!
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by laneanders View Post

Yes, those with IBS or any other inflammatory disease may experience GI discomfort and we do not recommend those with any knock inflammatory condition take X-Factor. As you pointed out, for yourself and 95% of users, this is a non issue.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 03-09-2011, 05:52 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-03-2010, 12:41 PM
  3. new to lean muscle and cutting weight
    By c50 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-01-2010, 02:19 AM
  4. Weight Loss And Cut Meals Help!
    By BabyfaceNoob in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0