Intra-Workout Options - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Intra-Workout Options

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    65 dollars out of the bank account works for no one.
    id agree, thats some pricey stuff right there.

I've never been a huge biotest fan

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

65 dollars out of the bank account works for no one.
    Its no doubt that you know your stuff and are very knowledgeable. So if you could either on this thread or PM on why you say that. I am genuinely curious to know. Its not like I am paid or anything by them I just feel a surge of energy and a good pump from it.

Hope this doesn't come off as rude, using my phone and at a work meeting (boring).
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by veaderko View Post
    Its no doubt that you know your stuff and are very knowledgeable. So if you could either on this thread or PM on why you say that. I am genuinely curious to know. Its not like I am paid or anything by them I just feel a surge of energy and a good pump from it.

Hope this doesn't come off as rude, using my phone and at a work meeting (boring).
    Looked at the Plazma label, why the heck would anybody think it's a good idea to essentially pay $65 for what is essentially 20 servings of hydrolized casein and carb powder + some electrolytes?

That makes the Bio-Gro I'm currently using feel like a good deal. LoL. (I like Bio-Gro, but a good deal it is not, pretty effective though).

I mean, $60 gets me 1 tub of Aminolast + 1 tub of Glycofuse which would last me a full 30 workouts and I'm essentially getting the same benefits, more servings, and I save $5. Plus that combo is flavoured (excellent flavouring btw). Citrulline malate is also not exactly very expensive to buy a bulk tub of nor is the betaine.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

Looked at the Plazma label, why the heck would anybody think it's a good idea to essentially pay $65 for what is essentially 20 servings of hydrolized casein and carb powder + some electrolytes?

That makes the Bio-Gro I'm currently using feel like a good deal. LoL. (I like Bio-Gro, but a good deal it is not, pretty effective though).

I mean, $60 gets me 1 tub of Aminolast + 1 tub of Glycofuse which would last me a full 30 workouts and I'm essentially getting the same benefits, more servings, and I save $5.
    Point taken, thank you. I have only used it because my coach has gicen me jugs of it. So for me I at least haven't had to pay for it. I was purely apeaking on my experience of my use on it. So thank you.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by veaderko View Post
    Point taken, thank you. I have only used it because my coach has gicen me jugs of it. So for me I at least haven't had to pay for it. I was purely apeaking on my experience of my use on it. So thank you.
    Hey, if it's free, take it! Ha ha ha.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I use INTRABOLIC myself, and find it definitely has made a difference to my workouts.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixstrike View Post
    I've been lurking for awhile, but I haven't seen much about intra-workouts lately. So I'm curious what are the best options out there from the intra-workout category?
    This is such a broad question. Goals, training, training times & current diet are important factors.

A lot of ways you can go here, here's mine but keep in mind I'm usually on a keto or crh cycling diet...

Off-season I'm a big fan of ModernBCAA+ with Karbolyn and vanilla isolate.

During Prep I usually go with 2gr LCLT + 6gr Cit malate and 2 scoops modernBCAA+
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

Similar Forum Threads

1. Intra Workout Drink
    By corsaking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 02:12 PM
  2. What Is Your Favorite Intra-workout Supplement Drink?
    By powerlinelift in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 06:02 PM
  3. ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION-New Intra-Workout article in MD
    By Athletic Edge N in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 03:59 PM