Anyone tried the new musclemeds supplement?

shaun1988

shaun1988

Awards
Anyone tried the new musclemeds supplement "carnivor MASS". I've tried the original carnivor supplement which is very good and effective. Just want to no if the new sup is any good???

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Anyone tried the new musclemeds supplement "carnivor MASS". I've tried the original carnivor supplement which is very good and effective. Just want to no if the new sup is any good???
Ive been using the beef carnivor protein, went through like 6 tubs, but recently did some research on it and some people dont like it cause its Gelatin protein or the left over cow parts. And Carnivor mass uses the same protein so who knows.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The original carnivor is effective? Lol. It's hydrolyzed collagen, one of the lowest grade proteins you can consume as a human being

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
The original carnivor is effective? Lol. It's hydrolyzed collagen, one of the lowest grade proteins you can consume as a human being
Yup Im probably gonna switch back to Pro Nos that was some good protein imo. lol I shouldve done some research on that damn Carnivor protein and to think i went through 6 tubs , but still i gained 7 lbs cause i was on a cycle of Cyanosatne and Halo.