Alphamine question for PES

  1. Question Alphamine question for PES


    Posted in the PES forum with 27 views but no responses so I thought I would try here...

    I have been using Alphamine for quite some time with great success.

    I made a few changes recently on how I am taking it.
    I had two questions regarding mixing it with other supplements and if it may impact it effectiveness:

    1. I have been mixing Alphamine with one scoop of whey isolate (trace carb and fat, ~120 calories) about 30 minutes prior to workout (5:30AM)
    2. I have been mixing 2 scoops of Alphamine with ~20 grams of BCAAs and drinking half 30 minutes before lunch (11:30AM) and the other half 30 minutes before dinner (5:30PM)

    Any feedback as to whether I am getting the full benefit using it this way?

    Thanks in advance for any assistance.


  2. You'll be fine with this dosing scheme. Exercise negates insulin release so dose #1 is fine, and BCAAs spike insulin, but the spike is transient enough to be a non-issue.

    That said, you really don't need to add BCAAs to alphamine as it already contains HICA
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  3. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    You'll be fine with this dosing scheme. Exercise negates insulin release so dose #1 is fine, and BCAAs spike insulin, but the spike is transient enough to be a non-issue.That said, you really don't need to add BCAAs to alphamine as it already contains HICA
    Thank you for the quick reply.
    •   
       


  4. Coops got you squared away. I'd save those BCAAs and not use them with the Alphamine pre-meal, but otherwise no issues. Glad you've liked your Alphamine so far...FP or RL??
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  5. I would just take Alphamine then hit the gym. The HICA is great for fasted workouts.
    PES - Physique Enhancing Science

  6. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    I would just take Alphamine then hit the gym. The HICA is great for fasted workouts.
    Agreed.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  7. Thanks for the feedback.

    I've used both, but the RL is my favorite flavor.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by tvg67 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback.

    I've used both, but the RL is my favorite flavor.
    Welcome! #RL4TMFW
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  9. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Welcome! #RL4TMFW
    It is like we are in gangs lol.

    We should sell #FP4TMFW and #RL4TMFW tshirts and get people to post photos.

    Naturally, the FP crowd would win because we are superior in every way.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    It is like we are in gangs lol.

    We should sell #FP4TMFW and #RL4TMFW tshirts and get people to post photos.

    Naturally, the FP crowd would win because we are superior in every way.
    Pretty easy to talk smack from 4k miles away. Come to Southside Chi see whats up.













    I actually live outside of Chicago lol. However, seeing you in the southside neighborhoods would give me a chuckle
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    It is like we are in gangs lol.

    We should sell #FP4TMFW and #RL4TMFW tshirts and get people to post photos.

    Naturally, the FP crowd would win because we are superior in every way.
    Bolt drinks FP. Case closed.

    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  12. Sorry to hijack but I take this tread forward with "How can I make Alphamine even more effective"?

    What's the best "add" to Alphamine: green tea, m-syn, AT2, shift, Clen, ephenadrine ? All together or something else?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    Sorry to hijack but I take this tread forward with "How can I make Alphamine even more effective"?

    What's the best "add" to Alphamine: green tea, m-syn, AT2, shift, Clen, ephenadrine ? All together or something else?
    Methylsynephrine and forskolin would be your best bets. We can't recommend adding ephedrine/clen, and green tea won't do much. Shift will be an amazing add once it's out, and you can use alpha-t2 as well, but if you do, you can't use the MS
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  14. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    Methylsynephrine and forskolin would be your best bets. We can't recommend adding ephedrine/clen, and green tea won't do much. Shift will be an amazing add once it's out, and you can use alpha-t2 as well, but if you do, you can't use the MS
    What... Since when do you not recommend ephedrine ? Idk you anymore Cyrus... What have you become?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Methylsynephrine and forskolin would be your best bets. We can't recommend adding ephedrine/clen, and green tea won't do much. Shift will be an amazing add once it's out, and you can use alpha-t2 as well, but if you do, you can't use the MS
    Cool, I got everything at home ready.
    How come no MS with AT2&Shift?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    What... Since when do you not recommend ephedrine ? Idk you anymore Cyrus... What have you become?
    Well I can't technically recommend ephedrine

    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    Cool, I got everything at home ready.
    How come no MS with AT2&Shift?
    MS works best with caffeine
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  17. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Well I can't technically recommend ephedrine



    MS works best with caffeine
    Ok, so I can do AT2&Shift, MS with Alphamine?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    Ok, so I can do AT2&Shift, MS with Alphamine?
    That's how I'd run em. Stay low-stim, then bring in the big guns when you need them
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Alphamine question for PES
    By tvg67 in forum PES
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-06-2013, 12:58 PM
  2. Question for PES reps ABE+EP
    By 804 in forum PES
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-27-2013, 03:58 PM
  3. question for pes reps
    By Billy Bickle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-21-2013, 09:28 PM
  4. PES Stack Questions For cutting
    By Xylez in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-06-2012, 01:40 AM
Log in
Log in