Pre Workout

CFCP0728

Awards
Whats everyone's view on running Preworkout 5+ days a week? anyone ever experience any real problems?

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
all depends on what you're taking, i take iforce conquer on non workout days as a coffee substitute. so im getting it 7 days a week.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
caffeine addiction lol. once u become addicted to caffeine, life starts to suck

LivingStrongE

Awards
I use Hemavol since it's stim free and keeps me pumped the entire time I train. After a while running stim PWO has its effects on me and I feel totally burned out so I simply just take 1-2 weeks off from any use of them but I don't have that problem with Hemavol.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
My current stack is iForce Conqure, Hemavol and then Compete throughout training.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Shoot I could run a pwo 6-7 days a weeks. Just depends on if you think you need it that bs and how hard you are going to push yourself.

You could get a non stim preworkout such as Hemavol and use that non stop! I really like to Liz it with a stim preworkout though so I can get the best of both worlds! + the crazy pumps!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Depends on the pre-workout, but most are fine to use for 5 days a week.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like to cycle them.. I currently have a sup closet full of different stuff. I will use one for one work out and another the next.. sometimes when the feelings right I use the same stuff over and over til I desensitize from it. that being said.. I add hemavol to everything!!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I have damn near 15 pwo that I constantly cycle through, non stim and stimm......I also use them pre cardio and pre work....

trenbologna

Awards
Wow, and here I was thinking that my cycling a ton of random pre workouts was unique. Guess not! +1 to pre workout cycle

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Whats everyone's view on running Preworkout 5+ days a week? anyone ever experience any real problems?
I wouldn't advise this for products with DMAA in it but outside of that go for it, I've done it for years with no issue.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I have damn near 15 pwo that I constantly cycle through, non stim and stimm......I also use them pre cardio and pre work....
That's awesome! I have a top five that I do that with. Game Day leading the pack:)

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take different preworkouts throughout the week. 5-6 days per week depending on the number of lift days the week has (my lifting schedule is 3 days on, 1 day off). None lift days I've been using 2 scoops of Alphamine. Everything still works fine and it's been months upon months since I've had a stim break (last stim break only lasted like a week :p ).

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Compete and Hemavol are a fantastic combo for pre-workouts if you aren't a stim junkie. Currently being on a stim break it has helped ease through the transition, as I am generally a stim junkie as well.