Pre Workout - AnabolicMinds.com

Pre Workout

1. New Member

Pre Workout

Whats everyone's view on running Preworkout 5+ days a week? anyone ever experience any real problems?

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

all depends on what you're taking, i take iforce conquer on non workout days as a coffee substitute. so im getting it 7 days a week.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/iForce-Nutrition/107510095952360
    iTrain...iCompete...iDarce!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

caffeine addiction lol. once u become addicted to caffeine, life starts to suck
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

I use Hemavol since it's stim free and keeps me pumped the entire time I train. After a while running stim PWO has its effects on me and I feel totally burned out so I simply just take 1-2 weeks off from any use of them but I don't have that problem with Hemavol.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My current stack is iForce Conqure, Hemavol and then Compete throughout training.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Shoot I could run a pwo 6-7 days a weeks. Just depends on if you think you need it that bs and how hard you are going to push yourself.

You could get a non stim preworkout such as Hemavol and use that non stop! I really like to Liz it with a stim preworkout though so I can get the best of both worlds! + the crazy pumps!
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    caffeine addiction lol. once u become addicted to caffeine, life starts to suck
    Hush! how dare you speak of caffeine in that tone Lol
    Why not zoidberg?
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Depends on the pre-workout, but most are fine to use for 5 days a week.

9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

I like to cycle them.. I currently have a sup closet full of different stuff. I will use one for one work out and another the next.. sometimes when the feelings right I use the same stuff over and over til I desensitize from it. that being said.. I add hemavol to everything!!!
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have damn near 15 pwo that I constantly cycle through, non stim and stimm......I also use them pre cardio and pre work....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  11. New Member

Wow, and here I was thinking that my cycling a ton of random pre workouts was unique. Guess not! +1 to pre workout cycle
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by CFCP0728 View Post
    Whats everyone's view on running Preworkout 5+ days a week? anyone ever experience any real problems?
    I wouldn't advise this for products with DMAA in it but outside of that go for it, I've done it for years with no issue.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    I have damn near 15 pwo that I constantly cycle through, non stim and stimm......I also use them pre cardio and pre work....
    That's awesome! I have a top five that I do that with. Game Day leading the pack
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I take different preworkouts throughout the week. 5-6 days per week depending on the number of lift days the week has (my lifting schedule is 3 days on, 1 day off). None lift days I've been using 2 scoops of Alphamine. Everything still works fine and it's been months upon months since I've had a stim break (last stim break only lasted like a week :P ).
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Compete and Hemavol are a fantastic combo for pre-workouts if you aren't a stim junkie. Currently being on a stim break it has helped ease through the transition, as I am generally a stim junkie as well.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Vitamin C Pre-Workout?
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 03-25-2014, 07:31 AM
  2. Pre-Workout more important than Post Workout?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 02:56 PM
  3. Pinning: Pre-workout or Post-workout?
    By Greenguy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-03-2004, 08:10 AM
  4. Pre-Workout meal?
    By NPursuit in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 08:54 PM
  5. pre workout booster
    By goldylight in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-29-2003, 03:49 PM