cortisol reducing supplements

Herm

Awards
I know erase reduces cortisol but what else cuts cortisol?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Reduce XT, ErgoBolic, Lean Xtreme, Abliterate Advanced, and Phosphatidylserine.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nolvadren XT

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Agreed ^^^^ along with multiple other benefits.....

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Haha, it is the new kid on the block. It is slated for release very soon.
Do tell! Btw, Erase Pro will reduce cortisol even more potently than Erase (B.diffusa)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LeanFX is really good.
Also high doses of vit C and cissus work to some extent.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
LeanFX is really good.
Also high doses of vit C and cissus work to some extent.
Cissus doesn't reduce cortisol, it's a glucocorticoid antagonist in bone tissue (helps growth of bones). Vitamin C also only works as a restorative aid to equilibrium in the case of chronic oxidative stress (marathon running and other immune-hampering activities).

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cissus doesn't reduce cortisol, it's a glucocorticoid antagonist in bone tissue (helps growth of bones). Vitamin C also only works as a restorative aid to equilibrium in the case of chronic oxidative stress (marathon running and other immune-hampering activities).
So cissus and vit c have no effect on cortisol?
Im asking not to be a smart ass but to better understand because I have heard that they both do from somewhere.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
So cissus and vit c have no effect on cortisol?
Im asking not to be a smart ass but to better understand because I have heard that they both do from somewhere.
Yeah, these are common misconceptions. They have no effect on plasma cortisol in healthy weight training males.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, these are common misconceptions. They have no effect on plasma cortisol in healthy weight training males.

Alright then disregard my suggestion op about the C and cissus. But LeanFX is good to go :D

Herm

Awards
I appreciate the suggestions, I don't really want anything that affects estrogen because I'm not prone to high estrogen and even one or two caps of original erase is too much for me everyday to the point that my estrogen is crushed. When I tried erase pro eventually my estrogen got so low that I had 0 sex drive and even my lifting motivation went down. Anytime I have run the erase it was with daa so you would expect that my estrogen would get high because of the extra test but it doesn't seem like it really does. I do enjoy the affects of erase at the 1 cap a day dose but my joints do fatigue eventually even from that. I run 4 caps of Achilles, 4 super cissus, and fish oil for my joints.

domore

Awards
Do tell! Btw, Erase Pro will reduce cortisol even more potently than Erase (B.diffusa)
Euphorbia Kansui Triterpenes - 150mg
Cyclodextrin-Emodin Complex - 75mg
Momordica Charantia Extract - 125mg
Galangin - 30mg
Magnolia Extract - 40mg
Phosphatidylserine - 100mg
Vitamin C - 100mg
Zinc Gluconate - 10mg