advice needed

T

tuck81

Awards
Whats a good fat burner out there that helps target those areas that r hard to lose fat such as the lower back and waistline

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Honestly fat burners, regardless of how many claims they may make, won't target remove fat. Those stubborn areas are simply the last to go, decrease calorie intake and lose weight overall until they are gone. Fat burners will help with overall weight loss and help you in thus way. If I could recommend only one I would suggest you try alphamine, fantastic fat burner, helps maintain muscle mass during your cut, tastes amazing, and improves your mood which can be affected during a long term calorie deficit.

Aside from fat burners there are other potential options, such as reduce XT, if cortisol could be a factor.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Honestly fat burners, regardless of how many claims they may make, won't target remove fat. Those stubborn areas are simply the last to go, decrease calorie intake and lose weight overall until they are gone. Fat burners will help with overall weight loss and help you in thus way. If I could recommend only one I would suggest you try alphamine, fantastic fat burner, helps maintain muscle mass during your cut, tastes amazing, and improves your mood which can be affected during a long term calorie deficit.

Aside from fat burners there are other potential options, such as reduce XT, if cortisol could be a factor.
Good stuff right there. Alphamine in AM, EC stack in afternoon is also pretty, pretty, pretty good.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Fat burners are not going to just do the work for you. YOU have to put in the work and get very low body fat levels to have that go away. Carb cycle your meals, increase your metabolic demand in the gym using weights not cardio. Otherwise, as far as something that would help you get there, iForce Dexaprine XR which I personally use and have been using through this whole contest prep.

Edit: Is this the second time this has been posted?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
HA, this gets posted atleast once a week.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Fat burners are really great if you are putting the work in. I really think if your diet and nutrition are in check then you should consider a decent fat burner. My company makes a great one. TrimDownAdvanced is a great product that has proven results. It's also very inexpensive. Send me a private message and ill send you a discount code

L

LivingStrongE

Awards
I use iForce Dexaprine XR mainly to curb the appetite that I have. Losing fat involves hard training, proper diet.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Appetite Suppression is your real nemesis in this situation. The best bet aside from portion control is to use something with the characteristics to make you feel more full. iForce Dexaprine XR is a good bet for that, otherwise just go with the EC stack.