Out of protein

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Ahhhhh I'm out of PROTEIN !!!!! Looks like I will have to get some more soon! Any good options ?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just find a logging opportunity for one, dude!

On a serious note: Whatever's on sale?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
ISO , blend or casein ?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahhhhh I'm out of PROTEIN !!!!! Looks like I will have to get some more soon! Any good options ?
Hi yosefmaxx88. There's currently an awesome deal on OxyELITE Protein™ at NutraPlanet. It's Buy 1 get 1 FREE, which works out to just under $20 per tub. :thumbsup:

It's a high quality blend and I think it tastes amazing. If you search around the forums, you'll find a lot of positive feedback.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Hi yosefmaxx88. There's currently an awesome deal on OxyELITE Protein™ at NutraPlanet. It's Buy 1 get 1 FREE, which works out to just under $20 per tub. :thumbsup:

It's a high quality blend and I think it tastes amazing. If you search around the forums, you'll find a lot of positive feedback.
Thanks bro! That sounds like an awesome deal I wonder how much shipping is?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro! That sounds like an awesome deal I wonder how much shipping is?
No problem man. I picked up a couple tubs this morning and shipping was $6.95.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
That's a nice deal . Vanilla is awesome to cook with.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a nice deal . Vanilla is awesome to cook with.
Sure is. I've made a bunch of great stuff with vanilla, but chocolate is my go-to for oatmeal.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Awesome bud. Keep us posted on what you think!
For sure bro , do you know how long it's buy 1get 1free I'm tight on money right now , having a fam comes first lol

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For sure bro , do you know how long it's buy 1get 1free I'm tight on money right now , having a fam comes first lol
I hear you man. I'm not sure, but believe most sales usually have a set amount of product that can be purchased at the discounted price. Once that amount is sold, the deal ends. It hasn't been offered too long at this point, so you could still have some time.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
I personally like a small company called musclefeast.....

Buy Whey Protein Isolate Powder at Wholesale Price - Muscle Feast, LLC

all pure 100% legit supps with no fillers and no artificial nonsense

its great and theyre cheap!!! im being honest about it and im unbiased- im not a rep or anything and dont have/recieve any benefits from refering you.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Cool I'm working some OVertime so I should be good

LivingStrongE

Awards
Iforce Protean and Isotean. Both have amazing flavors, Strawberry Creamsicle Isotean is my favorite. Lean with 30 grams of protein per scoop and low carbs.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
Iforce Protean and Isotean. Both have amazing flavors, Strawberry Creamsicle Isotean is my favorite. Lean with 30 grams of protein per scoop and low carbs.
eweee isotean strawberry creamsicle? lol i thought it tasted like pepto bismol

but isotean is reallygood for what you pay for it- i just didnt like that ^^ flavor

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
That sounds nummy lowland "low carb" hahah

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
That sounds nummy lowland "low carb" hahah

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
iForce Isotean Strawberry Creamsicle is my new favorite! I havent had the chance tot ry the other flavors yet, but if they are as good as the iForce protean line, I know they will rock.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
iForce Isotean Strawberry Creamsicle is my new favorite! I havent had the chance tot ry the other flavors yet, but if they are as good as the iForce protean line, I know they will rock.
That sounds good very tasty!

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

breezy, is the BOGO for 1 chocolate & 1 vanilla or 2 of the same?

Red Velvet was pretty darn good too!

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards

Dusty Hanshaw - raves about the red velvet , that's what I wanna try

veaderko

veaderko

Awards

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nomming on Beverly's CnC as of late. Delicious.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Hey gokix. You have to add 2 of the same flavor to your cart for the sale price to apply. Have you tried either one yet?

Yup, Red Velvet was tasty.

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey gokix. You have to add 2 of the same flavor to your cart for the sale price to apply. Have you tried either one yet?

Yup, Red Velvet was tasty.
I haven't tried OxyElite Protein but I was looking to grab another tub because I'm almost out of my other protein. 1 chocolate and 1 vanilla would be nice, but I wasn't sure if that was specified on Nutra.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't tried OxyElite Protein but I was looking to grab another tub because I'm almost out of my other protein. 1 chocolate and 1 vanilla would be nice, but I wasn't sure if that was specified on Nutra.
Yeah, it states 2 of the same flavor on NP. You really can't go wrong with either one IMO. I'm addicted to both, but give a slight edge to Vanilla Ice Cream. I'm more of a vanilla fan in general though.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really enjoyed the Vanilla one. So I grabbed 2 tubs of it. You can't go wrong with either.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, it states 2 of the same flavor on NP. You really can't go wrong with either one IMO. I'm addicted to both, but give a slight edge to Vanilla Ice Cream. I'm more of a vanilla fan in general though.
Have you tried CL Pronom 23 Vanilla Cupcake Batter? I tried a sample today, and maybe it was just me, but it reminded me of Long John Silver Fish Batter lmao. I was really disappointed, I enjoy CL products.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried CL Pronom 23 Vanilla Cupcake Batter? I tried a sample today, and maybe it was just me, but it reminded me of Long John Silver Fish Batter lmao. I was really disappointed, I enjoy CL products.
No bueno? I have 2 4 lb tubs of choco PROnom 23 sitting in my closet. Have not opened it yet.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No bueno? I have 2 4 lb tubs of choco PROnom 23 sitting in my closet. Have not opened it yet.
It was just a sample, but knowing CL I was expecting it to be amazing. It was super salty. I'll give it a go again someday. My taste buds could have been off

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. Yeah, I've gone through a couple tubs and enjoyed it. Perhaps you've been spoiled by the deliciousness of OxyELITE Protein ;). I just finished a tub of another protein while waiting for more to arrive, and it didn't seem as good as I'd remembered.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was just a sample, but knowing CL I was expecting it to be amazing. It was super salty. I'll give it a go again someday. My taste buds could have been off
Salty but sweet would you say? This may actually be right up my alley since I've always wanted a salted caramel flavoured protein. Salted vanilla cake batter could suffice :p

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol. Yeah, I've gone through a couple tubs and enjoyed it. Perhaps you've been spoiled by the deliciousness of OxyELITE Protein ;). I just finished a tub of another protein while waiting for more to arrive and it didn't seem as good as I'd remembered.
That could be. I often burn myself out, and never finish a tub. Makes my wife super mad.

I can't even look at XF Cinnamon roll anymore.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Salty but sweet would you say? This may actually be right up my alley since I've always wanted a salted caramel flavoured protein. Salted vanilla cake batter could suffice :p
Salted Caramel was one that I was hoping PES would make. Or Salted Caramel Frappuccino

The CL was just half a serving, not a full serving. I didn't taste sweetness, just LJS batter. Maybe I'm craving fried food.

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks! I've never had a good tasting vanilla protein, plenty of decent chocolate ones though. My order on Nutra says pending. I picked chocolate to be on the safe side. Will be checking every hour for the rest of the day until it goes through. :)

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! I've never had a good tasting vanilla protein, plenty of decent chocolate ones though. My order on Nutra says pending. I picked chocolate to be on the safe side. Will be checking every hour for the rest of the day until it goes through. :)
You won't be disappointed... Except when its gone lol. If you like iced coffee def mix in a scoop of this and enjoy :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Brands that have a lot of repsect and good feedback

CL pronom 23
MTS Whey
Scivation Whey
Cellucor Whey
USP Labs OxyElite
SAN Titanium Whey
And i cant wait to see what PES does with their protein

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Brands that have a lot of repsect and good feedback

CL pronom 23
MTS Whey
Scivation Whey
Cellucor Whey
USP Labs OxyElite
SAN Titanium Whey
And i cant wait to see what PES does with their protein
Mts is from THE MACHINE! I didn't know cellucor had whey

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You won't be disappointed... Except when its gone lol. If you like iced coffee def mix in a scoop of this and enjoy :)
Well, I'm not a huge fan of traditional iced coffees but I just might give it a try. I like to add Walden's strawberry syrup when I do have shakes. Chocolate/strawberry, can you say YUM. :)

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Definitely look into any of the flavors of Protean or Isotean depending on what macros you are specifically looking for.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problem gokix! Haha Nutra is usually pretty quick, so hopefully you won't be waiting very long. Maybe you'll be lucky enough to get a sample of vanilla with your order (if they have them). Let me know how you like it, either way.

Well, I'm not a huge fan of traditional iced coffees but I just might give it a try. I like to add Walden's strawberry syrup when I do have shakes. Chocolate/strawberry, can you say YUM. :)
Sounds great. I've added WF marshmallow or caramel (and peanut butter) to a few chocolate shakes and it's phenomenal. I occasionally do the same with chocolate proatmeal as well...plus blueberries and/or banana chips.

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problem gokix! Haha Nutra is usually pretty quick, so hopefully you won't be waiting very long. Maybe you'll be lucky enough to get a sample of vanilla with your order (if they have them). Let me know how you like it, either way.

Sounds great. I've added WF marshmallow or caramel (and peanut butter) to a few chocolate shakes and it's phenomenal. I occasionally do the same with chocolate proatmeal as well...plus blueberries and/or banana chips.
Man after my own heart! I've read weary reviews about the WF marshmellow. The WF peanut butter puts the PB name to shame. So bad!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man after my own heart! I've read weary reviews about the WF marshmellow. The WF peanut butter puts the PB name to shame. So bad!
Lol I took a gamble on the marshmallow and thought it was pretty good. I used it in shakes, proatmeal, on waffles (with WF syrup), and swirled in chocolate protein ice cream. I'll stick with real pb, but thanks for the heads up!

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I took a gamble on the marshmallow and thought it was pretty good. I used it in shakes, proatmeal, on waffles (with WF syrup), and swirled in chocolate protein ice cream. I'll stick with real pb, but thanks for the heads up!
I'll be trying that protein ice cream recipe you posted if I can find it again. Looked pretty good and easy too. :)