Are X-gels for me?
- 09-01-2013, 02:47 AM
One thing you could also look into for endurance is a cordyceps supplement. I haven't tried any of them yet, but they get really good reviews as endurance supps. Here is one example http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/m...5-90-caps.html. You can find it in bulk for good prices, too. For fight training, it could make a huge difference.
- 09-01-2013, 02:49 AM
Do people take carnitine and aspirin or only one of the two? Thanks!
Similar Forum Threads
- By Greg Grunberg in forum Natural BodybuildingReplies: 8Last Post: 09-24-2011, 07:50 AM
- By KingV83 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-08-2010, 09:05 PM
- By mrutah in forum PicsReplies: 17Last Post: 08-10-2009, 01:43 PM
- By Jayhawkk in forum General ChatReplies: 33Last Post: 08-16-2008, 01:31 AM
- By fjet in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 05-05-2008, 08:53 AM