Are there any?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Cycle support type products that do not have saw palmetto?

SP gives me gyno due to dht inhibition. I've haven't had a gyno flare since I stopped running SP.

I've been buying support stuff separately, but it would be nice if there was a singular product. Thanks.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

SP gives me gyno due to dht inhibition. I've haven't had a gyno flare since I stopped running SP.

I've been buying support stuff separately, but it would be nice if there was a singular product. Thanks.
Don't you think the gyno flare up was from the anabolics usage, not an SP

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
No. DHT is the body's natural defence against gyno. SP is the reason that its so prevalent with todays AAS users, IMO. I've never had so much as an itchy nipple since I stopped running SP years ago, with many cycles under my belt since.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Indeed there are, look into Liver and Lipid Stabil by Molecular Nutrition/William Llewellyn.

We have a large customer base of competitive bodybuilders who swear by WL's Liver and Lipid Stabil.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Check out AX perfect cycle.

It's a great support product and contains
NO saw palmetto.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Indeed there are, look into Liver and Lipid Stabil by Molecular Nutrition/William Llewellyn.

We have a large customer base of competitive bodybuilders who swear by WL's Liver and Lipid Stabil.
What I have heard of a few competitors using. They say they like it.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
or just use tudca

maybe add cheap hawthorne or coq10

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Liver Assist Xt

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What I have heard of a few competitors using. They say they like it.
Great to hear, we always appreciate the feedback and even more from those who "walk the walk" and compete!