Does hydroxycut work?
- 01-10-2005, 05:52 PM
- 01-10-2005, 05:57 PM
The original formula with ephedrine worked quite well. The newer formulas are a joke, and I wouldn't waste your time on them. Are you looking for fat loss or just energy?
01-10-2005, 06:03 PM
Fat loss basically
I'm just looking to cut off some of the fat i gained at first semester of college. I never really had a six-pack but i always had a flat stomach, but those days are over. Diet is what hurt me the worst and i need to change it, but i just want to know if any supplements can help aid the fat loss process. Thanks.
01-10-2005, 06:04 PM
I'll second that. I tried the new blend of hydroxytest out unfortunately last june. It was the worst investment I had ever made. If you're looking to lose weight you'd be better off making your own ECY stack or trying something like SAN tight, VPX RedlineOriginally Posted by NPursuit
01-10-2005, 06:19 PM
Wedgy gave you some good alternatives. Personally I would work on getting a good diet down long before you turned to supplements.
Similar Forum Threads
- By cassimus in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 11-25-2008, 09:43 AM
- By sf9ersfan8 in forum Training ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 06-23-2007, 12:40 PM
- By TRDE59 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 48Last Post: 04-14-2007, 11:47 PM
- By nickjr000 in forum General ChatReplies: 19Last Post: 09-13-2006, 10:23 PM
- By Sir Foxx in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2004, 05:04 PM