I need a aggressive pre workout! - AnabolicMinds.com

I need a aggressive pre workout!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I need a aggressive pre workout!

I want something that not only wakes you up but also make you want to go the the closest boxing gym and spar with the toughest guy around! Lol!

Any ideas?

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Gameday. As far as wanting to go punching someone...
    BOARD TYRANT
  3. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Make. Your. Own.

Caffeine, citruline mallate, beta alanine, Agmatine , acytel l carnetine... Everyone is different, so find what works best for you. Buying the ingredients alone is cheaper anyways. Any recommendation will just be a fad of what's hyped at the moment (srs no offense but game day for example).

Parrots gunna parrot. Just like anything else within fitness, and life, you gotta do the research on your own and find what you like- even if that means picking between brand name Orr workouts that are highly overpriced for what your paying.

One if my personal favorites is White Flood Reborn by Controlled Labs. I guarantee you will feel like running through a wall and punching a hole into a rhino, then deadlifting the body.

Cheers
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post
    Make. Your. Own.

Caffeine, citruline mallate, beta alanine, Agmatine , acytel l carnetine... Everyone is different, so find what works best for you. Buying the ingredients alone is cheaper anyways. Any recommendation will just be a fad of what's hyped at the moment (srs no offense but game day for example).

Parrots gunna parrot. Just like anything else within fitness, and life, you gotta do the research on your own and find what you like- even if that means picking between brand name Orr workouts that are highly overpriced for what your paying.

One if my personal favorites is White Flood Reborn by Controlled Labs. I guarantee you will feel like running through a wall and punching a hole into a rhino, then deadlifting the body.

Cheers
    Says any recommendation is a fad but yet makes a recommendation....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post
    Make. Your. Own.

Cheers
    AdonisBelt doesn't always make recommendations, but when he does he makes a mediocre one.
    SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  6. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lmao. I've been using jacked but since starting with the MAN supps I am going to be using gameday and jacked.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I like a variety of pwo's, the strongest by far has been ignite2 and stimul8, both by finaflex.....gameday is strong at one full scoop also, I can only stand 1/2 scoop....could always use 2 scoops alphamine
    www.lgsciences.com
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Muscle Marinade is awesome too, but the 1,3, caffeine, and creatine is more than enough. I handled it well but it's the only other PWO I've used that offers what OP is looking for. Gameday is nice and clean.

I've also used bulk ingredients as well; not sure that's what OP was looking for.
    BOARD TYRANT
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Where is the usual Anavar plug from our beloved Anavar connoisseur? It IS an aggressive pre-workout after all lol...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  10. Banned

Definetly go with GameDay by ManSports. kick my ass of ! this stuff is dope
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Game day hits pretty hard.
    I prefer the milder ones the majority of the time. Like SuperPump, supersize, rpm.
    But when I need something aggressively strong I use game day at the moment. I've been experimenting with uncut. But so far too caps doesn't do a whole lot for me. I will try three next workout and hope for the best. But so far I enjoyed litup and Rpm a lot more then uncut for some reason.
    Also remember any Pre workout can be made hard core lol just take a little extra
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I usually gaff the nearest animal and drink it's blood. Helluva a rush ! Squat PR's everywhere
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    I usually gaff the nearest animal and drink it's blood. Helluva a rush ! Squat PR's everywhere
    Only a Liger will add weight to your squats, I once drank the blood of a donkey, I suddenly felt like a jack ass.......
    www.lgsciences.com
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I once new a guy who could draw a Liger. Probably the best I know of.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Seriously

Enhanced
    Gameday
    Conquer
    Prodigy

Not necessarily in that order . All will do the trick. I recommend rotating that's what I do.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Enhanced
    Core Fury
    CL White Flood Reborn
    cellucor C4

The last few i have used and all awesome

Giving AX High Volume and Acute FX a whirl tomorrow.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If you're looking for aggression, just go straight for the cheque drops. Amirite?

(notsrs)
    SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  18. Diamond Member

Enhanced or Muscle Marinade no doubt
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Enhanced or Muscle Marinade no doubt
    Take either one and tear apart the gym!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Enhanced or a double dose of C4, my faves.
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Enhanced or a double dose of C4, my faves.
    ^^^ Bingo.. I tried a few samples of Enhanced, stuff nearly put me in the zone for a few hours. Was potent.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

There's a lot of Game Day love here, that's awesome!

There's a lot of great pre workouts, what works for someone might not for you. You just have to give a couple a try. Some good and popular ones are

Enhanced
    Muscle Marinade
    Game Day
    Focus XT
    Supp-D
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

^^^ Bingo.. I tried a few samples of Enhanced, stuff nearly put me in the zone for a few hours. Was potent.
    I cycle between the 2, Enhanced is my favorite for it's focus effects but I love that I need no add-ins with the doubled C-4, I add bulk beta alanine to my enhanced. Love those tingles and will never forget wondering what the hell was wrong with me the first time I tried C-4. Really want to try out Cellucor BCAA's next love the profile just more money than I spend on my aminos so I'm afraid to get hooked :P
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    I cycle between the 2, Enhanced is my favorite for it's focus effects but I love that I need no add-ins with the doubled C-4, I add bulk beta alanine to my enhanced. Love those tingles and will never forget wondering what the hell was wrong with me the first time I tried C-4. Really want to try out Cellucor BCAA's next love the profile just more money than I spend on my aminos so I'm afraid to get hooked :P
    Ask cooper what he thinks about the BCAA, he claimed it was the best watermelon he ever tried!
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

My favorites are:

Enhanced
    Muscle Marinade
    Game Day

When Finaflex finally puts Stimul8 out there I will add it to this list.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    My favorites are:

Enhanced
    Muscle Marinade
    Game Day

That's a great top 3! I wanted to log Stimul8 so bad!
  27. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I use Alpha Rage myself personally by MGN it gives me the energy I need to really finish a workout. I get great pumps from it. If you would like some free samples of the product please send me an email anthony@musclegauge.com
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If you can find maximize intense around, that would be what you are looking for. Very very strong.. For me, it not only gives me energy but it cracks me out with motivation.

Mike
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    There's a lot of Game Day love here, that's awesome!

There's a lot of great pre workouts, what works for someone might not for you. You just have to give a couple a try. Some good and popular ones are

Enhanced
    Muscle Marinade
    Game Day
    Focus XT
    Supp-D
    Yeah I have to agree, though what I like to use is Conqure and sip on Compete during my workouts.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    If you can find maximize intense around, that would be what you are looking for. Very very strong.. For me, it not only gives me energy but it cracks me out with motivation.

Mike
    I still have a couple of these around. Bought them up quick at the Vitamin Shopp near my work before I couldn't get them anymore, absolutly love this stuff.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

By all of the E-Pharm CSC you can get your hands on. I'm still pissed I didn't grab a half gallon before it was discontinued so I settled for a bunch of the bottles.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I personally like

1 scoop Enhanced
    1 scoop Alphamine
    5gm Creatine Monohydrate
    1 scoop Bulk Modern BCAA's

I love this stack. Sick pumps off of one set. Awesome energy, no crash, no paranoia all good.
  33. New Member

I've been using c4 for a while now and go off 2 scoops, if I use enhanced what would you recommend. Seems like there is alot of love for it in this thread.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Scoop craze, 12-25mg ehp, 6g cit mal, 1g agmatine, 2g COP has been my current preWO...energy, focus, pump, endurance...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lift3d View Post
    I've been using c4 for a while now and go off 2 scoops, if I use enhanced what would you recommend. Seems like there is alot of love for it in this thread.
    Start at 1 its a different formula and breed!
  36. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation

I'm not tryin to rep or anything but the only pre workout I can say that makes u feel like you can run in the Olympics is gameday. My first day I took one scoop cause every other preworkout says take half but I've taken so many I thought I'd ignore it. Took that scoop and about 20 mins later I was just like boom instant energy and it sticks with you but eventually tapers down..
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post

Very soon friend. ... very soon.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  38. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post

AdonisBelt doesn't always make recommendations, but when he does he makes a mediocre one.
    Yes. Maybe you'll get why if you think about it.

Gotta give out a recommendation for OP since he most likely wont apply the first 2/3 of what I said. Derp.
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Jack3d Advanced is a solid option with its high energy stim complex. My energy has been great and long lasting over the last month of use. I've added VERSA-1 as well, which has upped my focus and helped me stay locked into my sessions. There's currently a great deal involving both at NutraPlanet.

Enhanced and Muscle Marinade are two of my other top choices when it comes to high energy pre-workouts.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Maximize Intense was a good one..

Conquer is a good one Ive heard..havent tried it yet though
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. I need a new Pre workout
    By vanbeast73 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-02-2013, 08:34 PM
  2. do you need to cycle off of creatine? /pre workout supp?
    By theBIGcactus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-28-2010, 02:17 PM
  3. I need a good pre workout pump
    By Mikey9305 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 11:52 AM
  4. Axis Labs Needs Testers For SMASH Pre-workout
    By Clickster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-30-2007, 01:09 AM
  5. Need help picking a pre-workout supp