I need a aggressive pre workout!

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I want something that not only wakes you up but also make you want to go the the closest boxing gym and spar with the toughest guy around! Lol!

Any ideas?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gameday. As far as wanting to go punching someone...

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
Make. Your. Own. :)

Caffeine, citruline mallate, beta alanine, Agmatine , acytel l carnetine... Everyone is different, so find what works best for you. Buying the ingredients alone is cheaper anyways. Any recommendation will just be a fad of what's hyped at the moment (srs no offense but game day for example).

Parrots gunna parrot. Just like anything else within fitness, and life, you gotta do the research on your own and find what you like- even if that means picking between brand name Orr workouts that are highly overpriced for what your paying.

One if my personal favorites is White Flood Reborn by Controlled Labs. I guarantee you will feel like running through a wall and punching a hole into a rhino, then deadlifting the body.

Cheers

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

Caffeine, citruline mallate, beta alanine, Agmatine , acytel l carnetine... Everyone is different, so find what works best for you. Buying the ingredients alone is cheaper anyways. Any recommendation will just be a fad of what's hyped at the moment (srs no offense but game day for example).

Parrots gunna parrot. Just like anything else within fitness, and life, you gotta do the research on your own and find what you like- even if that means picking between brand name Orr workouts that are highly overpriced for what your paying.

One if my personal favorites is White Flood Reborn by Controlled Labs. I guarantee you will feel like running through a wall and punching a hole into a rhino, then deadlifting the body.

Cheers
Says any recommendation is a fad but yet makes a recommendation....

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Cheers
AdonisBelt doesn't always make recommendations, but when he does he makes a mediocre one.

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
Lmao. I've been using jacked but since starting with the MAN supps I am going to be using gameday and jacked.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I like a variety of pwo's, the strongest by far has been ignite2 and stimul8, both by finaflex.....gameday is strong at one full scoop also, I can only stand 1/2 scoop....could always use 2 scoops alphamine

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Muscle Marinade is awesome too, but the 1,3, caffeine, and creatine is more than enough. I handled it well but it's the only other PWO I've used that offers what OP is looking for. Gameday is nice and clean.

I've also used bulk ingredients as well; not sure that's what OP was looking for.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Where is the usual Anavar plug from our beloved Anavar connoisseur? It IS an aggressive pre-workout after all lol...

Pop A Molly

Pop A Molly

Banned
Awards
Definetly go with GameDay by ManSports. kick my ass of ! this stuff is dope

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Game day hits pretty hard.
I prefer the milder ones the majority of the time. Like SuperPump, supersize, rpm.
But when I need something aggressively strong I use game day at the moment. I've been experimenting with uncut. But so far too caps doesn't do a whole lot for me. I will try three next workout and hope for the best. But so far I enjoyed litup and Rpm a lot more then uncut for some reason.
Also remember any Pre workout can be made hard core lol just take a little extra ;)

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I usually gaff the nearest animal and drink it's blood. Helluva a rush ! Squat PR's everywhere

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I usually gaff the nearest animal and drink it's blood. Helluva a rush ! Squat PR's everywhere
Only a Liger will add weight to your squats, I once drank the blood of a donkey, I suddenly felt like a jack ass.......

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I once new a guy who could draw a Liger. Probably the best I know of.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Seriously

Enhanced
Gameday
Conquer
Prodigy

Not necessarily in that order . All will do the trick. I recommend rotating that's what I do.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Enhanced
Core Fury
CL White Flood Reborn
cellucor C4

The last few i have used and all awesome

Giving AX High Volume and Acute FX a whirl tomorrow.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're looking for aggression, just go straight for the cheque drops. Amirite?

(notsrs)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Enhanced or a double dose of C4, my faves.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
There's a lot of Game Day love here, that's awesome!

There's a lot of great pre workouts, what works for someone might not for you. You just have to give a couple a try. Some good and popular ones are

Enhanced
Muscle Marinade
Game Day
Focus XT
Supp-D

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^^^ Bingo.. I tried a few samples of Enhanced, stuff nearly put me in the zone for a few hours. Was potent.
I cycle between the 2, Enhanced is my favorite for it's focus effects but I love that I need no add-ins with the doubled C-4, I add bulk beta alanine to my enhanced. Love those tingles and will never forget wondering what the hell was wrong with me the first time I tried C-4. Really want to try out Cellucor BCAA's next love the profile just more money than I spend on my aminos so I'm afraid to get hooked :p

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I cycle between the 2, Enhanced is my favorite for it's focus effects but I love that I need no add-ins with the doubled C-4, I add bulk beta alanine to my enhanced. Love those tingles and will never forget wondering what the hell was wrong with me the first time I tried C-4. Really want to try out Cellucor BCAA's next love the profile just more money than I spend on my aminos so I'm afraid to get hooked :p
Ask cooper what he thinks about the BCAA, he claimed it was the best watermelon he ever tried!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My favorites are:

Enhanced
Muscle Marinade
Game Day

When Finaflex finally puts Stimul8 out there I will add it to this list.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I use Alpha Rage myself personally by MGN it gives me the energy I need to really finish a workout. I get great pumps from it. If you would like some free samples of the product please send me an email [email protected]

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you can find maximize intense around, that would be what you are looking for. Very very strong.. For me, it not only gives me energy but it cracks me out with motivation.

Mike

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
There's a lot of Game Day love here, that's awesome!

There's a lot of great pre workouts, what works for someone might not for you. You just have to give a couple a try. Some good and popular ones are

Enhanced
Muscle Marinade
Game Day
Focus XT
Supp-D
Yeah I have to agree, though what I like to use is Conqure and sip on Compete during my workouts.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
If you can find maximize intense around, that would be what you are looking for. Very very strong.. For me, it not only gives me energy but it cracks me out with motivation.

Mike
I still have a couple of these around. Bought them up quick at the Vitamin Shopp near my work before I couldn't get them anymore, absolutly love this stuff.

xhrr

Awards
By all of the E-Pharm CSC you can get your hands on. I'm still pissed I didn't grab a half gallon before it was discontinued so I settled for a bunch of the bottles.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
I personally like

1 scoop Enhanced
1 scoop Alphamine
5gm Creatine Monohydrate
1 scoop Bulk Modern BCAA's

I love this stack. Sick pumps off of one set. Awesome energy, no crash, no paranoia all good.

Lift3d

Lift3d

Awards
I've been using c4 for a while now and go off 2 scoops, if I use enhanced what would you recommend. Seems like there is alot of love for it in this thread.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Scoop craze, 12-25mg ehp, 6g cit mal, 1g agmatine, 2g COP has been my current preWO...energy, focus, pump, endurance...

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've been using c4 for a while now and go off 2 scoops, if I use enhanced what would you recommend. Seems like there is alot of love for it in this thread.
Start at 1 its a different formula and breed!

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
I'm not tryin to rep or anything but the only pre workout I can say that makes u feel like you can run in the Olympics is gameday. My first day I took one scoop cause every other preworkout says take half but I've taken so many I thought I'd ignore it. Took that scoop and about 20 mins later I was just like boom instant energy and it sticks with you but eventually tapers down..

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
AdonisBelt doesn't always make recommendations, but when he does he makes a mediocre one.
Yes. Maybe you'll get why if you think about it.

Gotta give out a recommendation for OP since he most likely wont apply the first 2/3 of what I said. Derp.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jack3d Advanced is a solid option with its high energy stim complex. My energy has been great and long lasting over the last month of use. I've added VERSA-1 as well, which has upped my focus and helped me stay locked into my sessions. There's currently a great deal involving both at NutraPlanet.

Enhanced and Muscle Marinade are two of my other top choices when it comes to high energy pre-workouts.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Maximize Intense was a good one..

Conquer is a good one Ive heard..havent tried it yet though

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

It always seemed to me that conquer was just max intense at half dose, based on the profile of each per scoop...but :shrug:

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Loggers are speaking VOLUMES about the combined effects of High Volume and AcuteFX! Pumps, energy, focus, endurance (out the wazoooooo)!

LivingStrongE

Awards

Conquer is actually great. I've only tried the samples packs but it packed in a great kick.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ignite2+Max Pump.
Muscle Marinade+Condense
OG Jack3d

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Don't buy OG jacked its a scam. I took three scoops and nothing not even some focus all. I paid 20$ for some bs hype once again