I need a aggressive pre workout!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. I need a aggressive pre workout!


    I want something that not only wakes you up but also make you want to go the the closest boxing gym and spar with the toughest guy around! Lol!

    Any ideas?


  2. Gameday. As far as wanting to go punching someone...
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

    •   
       


  3. Make. Your. Own.

    Caffeine, citruline mallate, beta alanine, Agmatine , acytel l carnetine... Everyone is different, so find what works best for you. Buying the ingredients alone is cheaper anyways. Any recommendation will just be a fad of what's hyped at the moment (srs no offense but game day for example).

    Parrots gunna parrot. Just like anything else within fitness, and life, you gotta do the research on your own and find what you like- even if that means picking between brand name Orr workouts that are highly overpriced for what your paying.

    One if my personal favorites is White Flood Reborn by Controlled Labs. I guarantee you will feel like running through a wall and punching a hole into a rhino, then deadlifting the body.

    Cheers
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html

  4. Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post
    Make. Your. Own.

    Caffeine, citruline mallate, beta alanine, Agmatine , acytel l carnetine... Everyone is different, so find what works best for you. Buying the ingredients alone is cheaper anyways. Any recommendation will just be a fad of what's hyped at the moment (srs no offense but game day for example).

    Parrots gunna parrot. Just like anything else within fitness, and life, you gotta do the research on your own and find what you like- even if that means picking between brand name Orr workouts that are highly overpriced for what your paying.

    One if my personal favorites is White Flood Reborn by Controlled Labs. I guarantee you will feel like running through a wall and punching a hole into a rhino, then deadlifting the body.

    Cheers
    Says any recommendation is a fad but yet makes a recommendation....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post
    Make. Your. Own.

    Caffeine, citruline mallate, beta alanine, Agmatine , acytel l carnetine... Everyone is different, so find what works best for you. Buying the ingredients alone is cheaper anyways. Any recommendation will just be a fad of what's hyped at the moment (srs no offense but game day for example).

    Parrots gunna parrot. Just like anything else within fitness, and life, you gotta do the research on your own and find what you like- even if that means picking between brand name Orr workouts that are highly overpriced for what your paying.

    One if my personal favorites is White Flood Reborn by Controlled Labs. I guarantee you will feel like running through a wall and punching a hole into a rhino, then deadlifting the body.

    Cheers
    AdonisBelt doesn't always make recommendations, but when he does he makes a mediocre one.
    SNS Representative - [email protected] .com
    •   
       


  6. Lmao. I've been using jacked but since starting with the MAN supps I am going to be using gameday and jacked.

  7. I like a variety of pwo's, the strongest by far has been ignite2 and stimul8, both by finaflex.....gameday is strong at one full scoop also, I can only stand 1/2 scoop....could always use 2 scoops alphamine
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  8. Muscle Marinade is awesome too, but the 1,3, caffeine, and creatine is more than enough. I handled it well but it's the only other PWO I've used that offers what OP is looking for. Gameday is nice and clean.

    I've also used bulk ingredients as well; not sure that's what OP was looking for.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  9. Where is the usual Anavar plug from our beloved Anavar connoisseur? It IS an aggressive pre-workout after all lol...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  10. Definetly go with GameDay by ManSports. kick my ass of ! this stuff is dope

  11. Game day hits pretty hard.
    I prefer the milder ones the majority of the time. Like SuperPump, supersize, rpm.
    But when I need something aggressively strong I use game day at the moment. I've been experimenting with uncut. But so far too caps doesn't do a whole lot for me. I will try three next workout and hope for the best. But so far I enjoyed litup and Rpm a lot more then uncut for some reason.
    Also remember any Pre workout can be made hard core lol just take a little extra
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  12. I usually gaff the nearest animal and drink it's blood. Helluva a rush ! Squat PR's everywhere
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  13. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    I usually gaff the nearest animal and drink it's blood. Helluva a rush ! Squat PR's everywhere
    Only a Liger will add weight to your squats, I once drank the blood of a donkey, I suddenly felt like a jack ass.......
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  14. I once new a guy who could draw a Liger. Probably the best I know of.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  15. Seriously

    Enhanced
    Gameday
    Conquer
    Prodigy

    Not necessarily in that order . All will do the trick. I recommend rotating that's what I do.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Enhanced
    Core Fury
    CL White Flood Reborn
    cellucor C4

    The last few i have used and all awesome

    Giving AX High Volume and Acute FX a whirl tomorrow.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  17. If you're looking for aggression, just go straight for the cheque drops. Amirite?

    (notsrs)
    SNS Representative - [email protected] .com

  18. Enhanced or Muscle Marinade no doubt

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Enhanced or Muscle Marinade no doubt
    Take either one and tear apart the gym!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Enhanced or a double dose of C4, my faves.
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Enhanced or a double dose of C4, my faves.
    ^^^ Bingo.. I tried a few samples of Enhanced, stuff nearly put me in the zone for a few hours. Was potent.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  22. There's a lot of Game Day love here, that's awesome!

    There's a lot of great pre workouts, what works for someone might not for you. You just have to give a couple a try. Some good and popular ones are

    Enhanced
    Muscle Marinade
    Game Day
    Focus XT
    Supp-D
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    ^^^ Bingo.. I tried a few samples of Enhanced, stuff nearly put me in the zone for a few hours. Was potent.
    I cycle between the 2, Enhanced is my favorite for it's focus effects but I love that I need no add-ins with the doubled C-4, I add bulk beta alanine to my enhanced. Love those tingles and will never forget wondering what the hell was wrong with me the first time I tried C-4. Really want to try out Cellucor BCAA's next love the profile just more money than I spend on my aminos so I'm afraid to get hooked :P
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    I cycle between the 2, Enhanced is my favorite for it's focus effects but I love that I need no add-ins with the doubled C-4, I add bulk beta alanine to my enhanced. Love those tingles and will never forget wondering what the hell was wrong with me the first time I tried C-4. Really want to try out Cellucor BCAA's next love the profile just more money than I spend on my aminos so I'm afraid to get hooked :P
    Ask cooper what he thinks about the BCAA, he claimed it was the best watermelon he ever tried!
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  25. My favorites are:

    Enhanced
    Muscle Marinade
    Game Day

    When Finaflex finally puts Stimul8 out there I will add it to this list.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    My favorites are:

    Enhanced
    Muscle Marinade
    Game Day

    When Finaflex finally puts Stimul8 out there I will add it to this list.
    That's a great top 3! I wanted to log Stimul8 so bad!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  27. If you can find maximize intense around, that would be what you are looking for. Very very strong.. For me, it not only gives me energy but it cracks me out with motivation.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  28. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    There's a lot of Game Day love here, that's awesome!

    There's a lot of great pre workouts, what works for someone might not for you. You just have to give a couple a try. Some good and popular ones are

    Enhanced
    Muscle Marinade
    Game Day
    Focus XT
    Supp-D
    Yeah I have to agree, though what I like to use is Conqure and sip on Compete during my workouts.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    If you can find maximize intense around, that would be what you are looking for. Very very strong.. For me, it not only gives me energy but it cracks me out with motivation.

    Mike
    I still have a couple of these around. Bought them up quick at the Vitamin Shopp near my work before I couldn't get them anymore, absolutly love this stuff.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. I need a new Pre workout
    By vanbeast73 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-02-2013, 09:34 PM
  2. do you need to cycle off of creatine? /pre workout supp?
    By theBIGcactus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-28-2010, 03:17 PM
  3. I need a good pre workout pump
    By Mikey9305 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 12:52 PM
  4. Axis Labs Needs Testers For SMASH Pre-workout
    By Clickster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-30-2007, 02:09 AM
  5. Need help picking a pre-workout supp
    By LTX in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-10-2007, 10:51 PM
Log in
Log in