I need a aggressive pre workout!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. By all of the E-Pharm CSC you can get your hands on. I'm still pissed I didn't grab a half gallon before it was discontinued so I settled for a bunch of the bottles.

2. I personally like

1 scoop Enhanced
    1 scoop Alphamine
    5gm Creatine Monohydrate
    1 scoop Bulk Modern BCAA's

I love this stack. Sick pumps off of one set. Awesome energy, no crash, no paranoia all good.
    •   

3. I've been using c4 for a while now and go off 2 scoops, if I use enhanced what would you recommend. Seems like there is alot of love for it in this thread.

4. Scoop craze, 12-25mg ehp, 6g cit mal, 1g agmatine, 2g COP has been my current preWO...energy, focus, pump, endurance...
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Lift3d View Post
    I've been using c4 for a while now and go off 2 scoops, if I use enhanced what would you recommend. Seems like there is alot of love for it in this thread.
    Start at 1 its a different formula and breed!

6. I'm not tryin to rep or anything but the only pre workout I can say that makes u feel like you can run in the Olympics is gameday. My first day I took one scoop cause every other preworkout says take half but I've taken so many I thought I'd ignore it. Took that scoop and about 20 mins later I was just like boom instant energy and it sticks with you but eventually tapers down..

7. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post

When Finaflex finally puts Stimul8 out there I will add it to this list.
    Very soon friend. ... very soon.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post

AdonisBelt doesn't always make recommendations, but when he does he makes a mediocre one.
    Yes. Maybe you'll get why if you think about it.

Gotta give out a recommendation for OP since he most likely wont apply the first 2/3 of what I said. Derp.
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html

9. Jack3d Advanced is a solid option with its high energy stim complex. My energy has been great and long lasting over the last month of use. I've added VERSA-1 as well, which has upped my focus and helped me stay locked into my sessions. There's currently a great deal involving both at NutraPlanet.

Enhanced and Muscle Marinade are two of my other top choices when it comes to high energy pre-workouts.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

10. Maximize Intense was a good one..

Conquer is a good one Ive heard..havent tried it yet though
    •   

11. I also really like
    Jack3d Advanced
    Condense
    Gameday

12. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    Maximize Intense was a good one..

It always seemed to me that conquer was just max intense at half dose, based on the profile of each per scoop...but

13. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    I also really like
    Jack3d Advanced
    Condense
    Gameday
    Awesome MAN product there! Condense was pretty good but haven't tried the new Jack3d yet, heard it was good.
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

14. Loggers are speaking VOLUMES about the combined effects of High Volume and AcuteFX! Pumps, energy, focus, endurance (out the wazoooooo)!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

15. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    Maximize Intense was a good one..

Conquer is actually great. I've only tried the samples packs but it packed in a great kick.

16. Ignite2+Max Pump.
    Muscle Marinade+Condense
    OG Jack3d

17. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Enhanced or Muscle Marinade no doubt
    These two are bad ass
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

18. Quote Originally Posted by LivingStrongE View Post

Conquer is actually great. I've only tried the samples packs but it packed in a great kick.
    It is good, a smooth one, but solid IMO.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

19. Don't buy OG jacked its a scam. I took three scoops and nothing not even some focus all. I paid 20$ for some bs hype once again

20. Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    Don't buy OG jacked its a scam. I took three scoops and nothing not even some focus all. I paid 20$ for some bs hype once again
    You need a stim break.

21. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

You need a stim break.
    Ya ur prob right lol

22. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Ask cooper what he thinks about the BCAA, he claimed it was the best watermelon he ever tried!
    I agree with that . I do however disagree with 39.99 a tub !!
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

23. A lot of good options here, thanks guys!
    A few years ago, maybe 5, I was using NO Xplode and when took 2-3 scoops I got very angry and easly irritated! When took 1 scoop I got a nice clean energy... Anyone know why I felt like that when I "overdosed"? That's the feeling I'm after I know they changed the formula since then though

24. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    A lot of good options here, thanks guys!
    A few years ago, maybe 5, I was using NO Xplode and when took 2-3 scoops I got very angry and easly irritated! When took 1 scoop I got a nice clean energy... Anyone know why I felt like that when I "overdosed"? That's the feeling I'm after I know they changed the formula since then though
    I would have gotten angry if someone gave me three scoops of that stuff too.

25. Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post
    Make. Your. Own.

Caffeine, citruline mallate, beta alanine, Agmatine , acytel l carnetine... Everyone is different, so find what works best for you. Buying the ingredients alone is cheaper anyways. Any recommendation will just be a fad of what's hyped at the moment (srs no offense but game day for example).

Parrots gunna parrot. Just like anything else within fitness, and life, you gotta do the research on your own and find what you like- even if that means picking between brand name Orr workouts that are highly overpriced for what your paying.

One if my personal favorites is White Flood Reborn by Controlled Labs. I guarantee you will feel like running through a wall and punching a hole into a rhino, then deadlifting the body.

Cheers
    Sns can provide most of all your preworkout bulk needs. I am doing citrulline, agmatine, and beta alanine. Take that with focus xt and you are golden.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

26. there's a new Dope deal at nutra at the new Stimul 8 by FinelFlex . catgory under Anabolic Pre workout , gotta get one ! . just updateing ya'll.
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Sns can provide most of all your preworkout bulk needs. I am doing citrulline, agmatine, and beta alanine. Take that with focus xt and you are golden.
    The only downside is flavoring, but honestly you could use some MIO Drops or crystal light and it would get the job done.
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

added HICA --- Leucine Activator (1.5g)
    3.2g BA
    4g of CM
    10g of BCAA's
    all in your intra-workout

Pretty nice formula for an intra-workout and very nice dosages.
    Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    I agree with that . I do however disagree with 39.99 a tub !!

29. Nobody's mentioned PNI Prodigy yet, but it NEVER failed for me.

They just changed the formula though, and I haven't had that. Added dendrobium, but lost the citrulline. Probably some other changes.

I'm finding anything with C-O-P in it works well for me

Similar Forum Threads

1. I need a new Pre workout
    By vanbeast73 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-02-2013, 10:34 PM
  2. do you need to cycle off of creatine? /pre workout supp?
    By theBIGcactus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-28-2010, 04:17 PM
  3. I need a good pre workout pump
    By Mikey9305 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 01:52 PM
  4. Axis Labs Needs Testers For SMASH Pre-workout
    By Clickster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-30-2007, 03:09 AM
  5. Need help picking a pre-workout supp