Supplement store in my closet. Help design my "stack"

B

bustedkunckle

Awards
Stats/Background:

Height: 5 11
Weight: 160-165 (started at a skinny fat 150)
Body Fat %- 13-15 (new to using calipers.. 13 is according to one of those fancy scales, 15 is what I read with the caliper)

Training 4 years (3 knowing what the hell I am doing..)

Goals: Continue to lean bulk to 180-185 (no specific time frame around this at the moment, going to write out specific BB'ing goals this Monday)

Diet: Extremely clean 3-3.5k calories per day. I avoid processed foods at all costs. Eat 5-6 meals a day consisting of lean proteins, lots of fruit and vegetables, whole grains, protein shakes etc..)

Training: Right now I am in-between a couple regiments. The past year I have been revolving around a 5x5 with essentially no cardio for weight gain (on the ectomorph side..) Currently one month into the new beachbody t25 program (good stuff) in order to change things up and get my cardiovascular back in line. I also cycle, train MMA and swim on occasion. As of this Monday, I will plan on doing the following:

T25 (M-F)
Compound Barbell Lifting (MWF)
REST & Sleep (Sat)
Sundays- Depending on my mood and schedule, I will alternate between MMA training and Hot Yoga (laugh it up if you don't enjoy one or any of the following- imporving mental wellness, becoming more flexible, watching MILFs sweat in yoga pants)

Okay NOW to the fun part!

I want all of your inputs on helping me to create a super bad ass supplement stack. I have acquired a couple of these supplements by purchasing them on my own. I gathered the rest from my workout buddies who purchased them and moved on to ... err .. "stronger supplements", and/or did not want them for one reason or another.

Anyways, here are the "performance" supplements that I have collected:

Cellucor "P6" (1 1/2 bottles)
Applied Nutriceuticals "IGF-2" (1 1/2 bottles)
Bulk DAA Powder (1 large tub)
E-rase Pro (sp? 1 bottle)
Applied Nutriceuticals "Fat Free" (1 bottle)
Applied Nutriceticals "UNCUT" (1 bottle)
Vitamin Shoppe "ZMA" (1 bottle)
Optimum Creatine Monohydrate (1 massive bottle)
Optimum Glutamine (1 massive bottle)

Here are my other staple "general health" supplements that I take on a regular basis:

Kirkland Fish-Oil (2-3 daily)
Kirkland Multivitamin (1 daily)
Kirkland Glucosamine (2 daily- costco member- can you tell?)
Vitamin D3 1000mg (2 daily)
Milk Thistle (2 daily, not sure of dosage? bottle says you can take 1-3 a day..)
NOW Whey Protein Isolate
Flax Seed Oil

Hot damn! That covers it all!!

What are your suggestions? I have ran stacks in the past with great results and success (driven sports totality stack was probably my best experience).

However, this regime of test boosters, cortisol blockers and various other things is a bit overwhelming to put together. I would prefer to run an 8-10 week "heavy" stack opposed to staggering each individual product and make it last (a lot?) of weeks. I am fully aware that most supplement stacks (specifically test boosters) can take a few weeks to kick in, therefore it is advantageous to run a couple bottles back to back. HOWEVER, from my past experiences, I do reach a point of diminishing return around 8-10 weeks (depending on the supplement) where I feel that they start to loose their "oomph", which typically leads to me taking a break from supplements in general in order to lower my tolerance to the herbs and vitamins. Also, I follow the time on = time off equation, therefore I do not want to spread these out over too many weeks. Lastly, I am also aware that this plethora of hormone boosting supplements may be redundant in the sense that they are covering some of the same pathways. I want to avoid unnecessarily high doses of certain vitamins and herbs which could potentially produce unwanted and/or toxic side effects.

All of that being said, what are your recommendations here? I AM willing to purchase more supplements/leave supplements out in order to get the most out of my supplement "cycle" (I literally paid for two of these supplements! ha!)

Also, feel free to break these supplements up into two different stacks. Perhaps a "bulk" stack and a "cutting" stack?

Side notes:

*I am sorta hesitant to indulge into the creatine mono again due to some negative side effects I had my first go around with it about a year ago (major bloat, ****ting my brains out). I have MAJORLY cleaned my diet up since then so maybe that will change things for a second go around...

*Had a great experience with my first go around on DAA in terms of strength, energy and stamina in the weight room. However, I did experience a "puffier" look. Not sure if this was due to estrogen rebound or just water retention in general (I drink plenty of water).

*I have taken this ZMA once since my buddy gave me the bottle.. I took the recommended dosage of 3 capsules. I had very vivid and intense dreams and was groggy as hell the next day. I have taken OTC and prescription sleeping medication and not experienced the level of grogginess I had from this stuff. Perhaps one capsule a night will do be better?

Seriously, I am open to any advice or input. I am pretty sure a GNC sales representative is going to spawn inside of my closet if I don't take all of these supplements pretty soon. The two a day grind starts this Monday, so lets hear it!

Cheers

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Whats a "large" tub of daa? How many total grams?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Is it AI sports? I'm not a fan of most of those products so I'd go daa for 8 weeks and erase pro every other day unless you get another bottle. Use the creatine also

B

bustedkunckle

Awards
Is it AI sports? I'm not a fan of most of those products so I'd go daa for 8 weeks and erase pro every other day unless you get another bottle. Use the creatine also
Yes it is. Ok- that makes sense. What are your recommendations for incorporating the P6 and IGF-2 in there? Shucks, only 1 bottle of erase pro. Every other day will have to do then.. I feel like it makes the most sense to place the erase pro at the end of the stack in order to dry myself out and deal with any estro rebound from the test boosters. Also, the Fat Free towards the end to help shed some of the BF I acquire through my bulk.

Any recommendations on what I could purchase that would be synergistic with the P6 and IGF2?

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, that is hardly a supp shop and I am sure that GNC isn't worried about your stash.

I would agree with hvactech, DAA is the way to go.

Here is what I had a few months ago, been selling it off slowly.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Yes it is. Ok- that makes sense. What are your recommendations for incorporating the P6 and IGF-2 in there? Shucks, only 1 bottle of erase pro. Every other day will have to do then.. I feel like it makes the most sense to place the erase pro at the end of the stack in order to dry myself out and deal with any estro rebound from the test boosters. Also, the Fat Free towards the end to help shed some of the BF I acquire through my bulk.

Any recommendations on what I could purchase that would be synergistic with the P6 and IGF2?
Trust me when I say purchasing another erase pro will provide better results for a full 8 week run....but you could do like you said and add EP at the last 4 weeks, if your joints can handle it....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Well, that is hardly a supp shop and I am sure that GNC isn't worried about your stash.

Look at those finaflex bottles....

B

bustedkunckle

Awards
:1zhelp:
Oh my..... That is intense. What could you sell me that would stack well with my products?

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
That looks like a back room of a store lol

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards

I'm rock hard from looking at that stash

B

bustedkunckle

Awards
I'm rock hard from looking at that stash
Seriously... And here I am boasting about the six supplements I have sitting in the closet :lmao:

What about that finnaflex 1-andro? How would I go about incorporating that into my stack? The reason I ask is that I was actually considering incorparting my stack (along with a SERM, of course) in my first ever Halodrol cycle. From what I understand, the 1-andro is a non methylated PH supplement? Or am I totally wrong?

Admins- I know this is not the proper forum to be discussing PH/DS. Just putting it out there to make a parallel to my interest in the finnaflex 1-andro supplement.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
If you want to use andro then your other supps won't be used on cycle, maybe creatine but you can use the test boosters for pct....a serm won't be necessary for andro only and yes non methylated

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Soooooo Drew....wacha wanna sell?

Sorry for the thread hijack OP. Start up that DAA 3g daily

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I sold most of what you see there. Made a killing with those FinaFlex 550XD og formula. Bought them for 35-40 a piece and sold them for 80-120 a piece. Sold about 25 bottles total. Alc-cla went for 35 a piece. 550XD sold in 2 bottle stacks with a pct rev black for 100$.

I really don't have much left, a small stack that I will be running later.
I took a lot of sh!t from the wife for buying all of that stuff. But it was fun!!

B

bustedkunckle

Awards

Would I benefit from running the P6 & IGF-2 as directed, at the time as the DAA, then following up with erase & fat free?

BTW- Drew- that is insane & awesome at the same time :biggthumpup:

B

bustedkunckle

Awards
If you want to use andro then your other supps won't be used on cycle, maybe creatine but you can use the test boosters for pct....a serm won't be necessary for andro only and yes non methylated
Okay, makes sense. But theoretically speaking, what would I have to loose by taking all of them at the same time? Then following all of them up with a dedicated PCT product. Or would taking them all at the same time constitute as being redundant?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Personally, for a first cycle you shouldn't be stacking PH's; methylated or not. If you can gain on one, why waste money running two?

B

bustedkunckle

Awards
Personally, for a first cycle you shouldn't be stacking PH's; methylated or not. If you can gain on one, why waste money running two?
Oh no.. I meant stacking the Finnaflex with my natty test boosters. Aghh the more I look at this the more I want to just run my first halodrol cycle hahah.. I promised myself I would wait another year or two of natural training before that though. Well if nobody has anymore suggestions then starting tomorrow I will plan on stacking the supplements above at the same time over a 8-10 week period depending on how long they last me. The only unknown for me at this point is when to include the erase?

B

bustedkunckle

Awards
Ok, all funny PH business aside. I went ahead and started the supps tonight because tomorrow I begin a strict diet and training routine. I just took the following before bed:

Cellucor P6 (2 caps)
IGF-2 (4 caps)
ZMA (1 cap)

Washed it all down with a NOW Whey Isolate Shake topped off with some glutamine. Tomorrow I will begin the Creatine, DAA and UNCUT. Any recommendations on when exactly to take the DAA (morning, pre workout, post workout, etc..)

I look forward to the next 8 weeks of my life.

PS: Mods/Users- Should I go ahead and move this into the supplement log subforum? Can I do this myself?

Cheers

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I'm confused, are you still looking to continue to add things to your supplement list, or are you content with where you are at? Maybe I missed it on the first page, but I got a little confused.

All are some top kick butt supps man, deffinetly want to follow to see how thigns workout for yah!

B

bustedkunckle

Awards
I'm confused, are you still looking to continue to add things to your supplement list, or are you content with where you are at? Maybe I missed it on the first page, but I got a little confused.

All are some top kick butt supps man, deffinetly want to follow to see how thigns workout for yah!
I am happy with what I have (esp. since I didn't pay for 80 percent of it haha..) So yes, I am content. However, I would be completely open and receptive to adding other items that you guys believe would help with what I am currently running. I plan on starting a log on here under the proper sub forum this week.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Looks like you pretty much have everything you need or want. Only a thing that might I might add would be a mineral supplement. I use one from Biotest. Other thing would be a better quality multivitamin like the one from iForce. Never been a big fan of the costco (kirkland?) or sams vitamins and oils. Sams fish oils I seem to have an issue with. Get that nasty fish oil burp all the time :-(

Other then that looks solid man! Have a lot of high quality supplements.

B

bustedkunckle

Awards
Looks like you pretty much have everything you need or want. Only a thing that might I might add would be a mineral supplement. I use one from Biotest. Other thing would be a better quality multivitamin like the one from iForce. Never been a big fan of the costco (kirkland?) or sams vitamins and oils. Sams fish oils I seem to have an issue with. Get that nasty fish oil burp all the time :-(

Other then that looks solid man! Have a lot of high quality supplements.
Sounds good. I appreciate the advice brother. I will check out a higher quality multi. I have always had good experience with the kirkland fish oil (not to mention I have about a zillion of them) so I will stick with those for now at least. I look forward to it at as well. Is there a way to just move this thread over to the log section? Or should I just start a whole new thread.

Cheers,
Nick

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Sorry wish I knew, but when you do get it switched over or start one hit me up. Would love to follow how things go for yah.

B

bustedkunckle

Awards
Thanks man. Will do. Can't wait for these exams to be over with on Wednesday. After that my only plans until the end of August is to create the most anabolic environment for my body possible with my available resources.

Cheers,
Nick