vitamin c and nitrates

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
How much vitamin c is needed to prevent nitrate tolerance?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Prevent nitrate tolerance? Or prevent conversion from nitrate to nitrosamines?

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I also take my vitamin c in the morning too. It really helps me with energy. I love it. What do you stack it with? I use BCAAs on workout days and also a pre workout too. What's your favorite stack?

xhrr

Awards
I also take my vitamin c in the morning too. It really helps me with energy. I love it. What do you stack it with? I use BCAAs on workout days and also a pre workout too. What's your favorite stack?
I'm convinced you are a robot, a mindless robot.

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
Lol this!
I think this is what I ment. I was under the impression you build a tolerance to nitrates and they become less effective but vitamin c can help counter this. Apparently I am very confused and am coming off very uneducated with my question

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I think this is what I ment. I was under the impression you build a tolerance to nitrates and they become less effective but vitamin c can help counter this. Apparently I am very confused and am coming off very uneducated with my question
Not uneducated at all; Vit C and Nitrates work well together, but I hadn't thought of them benefiting in this way if they do :D

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Not uneducated at all; Vit C and Nitrates work well together, but I hadn't thought of them benefiting in this way if they do :D
If you're using nitrates preworkout only, chances are tolerance will not be an issue

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend