GameDay and ArA First imperssion

  1. Banned
    Pop A Molly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    127
    Answers
    0

    GameDay and ArA First imperssion


    hey ya'll just have statred my first clean bulk ever got me 2 bottles of XFA and MANSports GameDay.
    today before workout took 1 full scoop of GameDay & 4 capsules XFA . now my stim torlance is very high. so i though i won't feel it. but lemme tell ya'll this stuff kick my ASS UP ! i was sweatin' like i Poped a molly pre workout lol . Pump was insane . Focus and drive were amazing. you can take this stuff before raves party to turn up this is how strong is this stuff! and about the ArA . it's soon enough to tell . but i really felt strengh went up . even it's the first dose. i felt like i don't need rest between sets . to bad it can't be taken year round . this combo is amazing. just have one of my best workouts ever!
    just wanted to share my reall experince from it to ya'll.

  2. Registered User
    aaronuconn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,346
    Answers
    1


    On a scale of 1 to Ric Flair.. how did you feel?










  3. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    Yeah man, 1 scoop is still pretty heavy for me, and I am almost through my tub of gameday
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    Pop A Molly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    127
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    On a scale of 1 to Ric Flair.. how did you feel?








    LOL
    Mansports should get GameDay a Molly Flavored. or Kim Kardshian squirt flavoerd . them both sounds good to me!
    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Yeah man, 1 scoop is still pretty heavy for me, and I am almost through my tub of gameday
    for me 1 scoop was perfect. think of adding another half scoop lol, taste is freakin' awesome though !
  5. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,373
    Answers
    0


    Glad you like the initial scoop of gameday....1 scoop is all I can handle
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  6. Registered User
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,761
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Pop A Molly View Post
    hey ya'll just have statred my first clean bulk ever got me 2 bottles of XFA and MANSports GameDay.
    today before workout took 1 full scoop of GameDay & 4 capsules XFA . now my stim torlance is very high. so i though i won't feel it. but lemme tell ya'll this stuff kick my ASS UP ! i was sweatin' like i Poped a molly pre workout lol . Pump was insane . Focus and drive were amazing. you can take this stuff before raves party to turn up this is how strong is this stuff! and about the ArA . it's soon enough to tell . but i really felt strengh went up . even it's the first dose. i felt like i don't need rest between sets . to bad it can't be taken year round . this combo is amazing. just have one of my best workouts ever!
    just wanted to share my reall experince from it to ya'll.
    You shorter rests/increased endurance I can say almost 100% was due to the Game Day. WAY too early for the ArA to do anything notable on the first day.

    With that said, Game Day is legit. I enjoyed it.
  7. Registered User
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,798
    Answers
    0


    Awesome I'm glad you liked the combo! Game Day is strong, MAN it's strong 3/4 to 1 scoop is my sweet spot. I want to try ArA so bad, I'm still wanting to do a solid run of it for 8 weeks but I think the dosing is like 2 grams a day I think, what are you running?
  8. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,373
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Awesome I'm glad you liked the combo! Game Day is strong, MAN it's strong 3/4 to 1 scoop is my sweet spot. I want to try ArA so bad, I'm still wanting to do a solid run of it for 8 weeks but I think the dosing is like 2 grams a day I think, what are you running?
    Up to 2 grams pwo, w/o days only.....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  9. Registered User
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,798
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

    Up to 2 grams pwo, w/o days only.....
    Have you ran it yet?
  10. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    Gameday!!!

    I have been using Gameday 3 days a week roughly, the other 2 days I have been messing with other stuff to see if I can top it. Jack3d og, Jack3d micro, enhanced, prodigy, supp d, flashover, ephedrine, caffeine, citrulline, agmatine, bcaas, beta alanine, i think that covers it.
    I can't find any combination of any of these that even comes close to Gameday. Not even close!
  11. Registered User
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,798
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Gameday!!!

    I have been using Gameday 3 days a week roughly, the other 2 days I have been messing with other stuff to see if I can top it. Jack3d og, Jack3d micro, enhanced, prodigy, supp d, flashover, ephedrine, caffeine, citrulline, agmatine, bcaas, beta alanine, i think that covers it.
    I can't find any combination of any of these that even comes close to Gameday. Not even close!
    That's great I'm glad you like it so much!
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,129
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Awesome I'm glad you liked the combo! Game Day is strong, MAN it's strong 3/4 to 1 scoop is my sweet spot. I want to try ArA so bad, I'm still wanting to do a solid run of it for 8 weeks but I think the dosing is like 2 grams a day I think, what are you running?
    Prepare for some serious DOMS at 2g of ArA a day for your first cycle!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  13. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Answers
    0


    How do you feel bro? I'm interested to hear how these results worked for you also. Pretty good together I would think. What does your diet and nutrition look like?
  14. Registered User
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,798
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post

    Prepare for some serious DOMS at 2g of ArA a day for your first cycle!
    I would love to do an 8 week cycle which is what I heard is the best, but at 2grms a day on workout days seems pricy
  15. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,093
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I would love to do an 8 week cycle which is what I heard is the best, but at 2grms a day on workout days seems pricy
    Run it at 1g per day; workout days only.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  16. Registered User
    aaronuconn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,346
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Run it at 1g per day; workout days only.
    Exactly how I will eventually run it.

  17. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,093
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Exactly how I will eventually run it.
    Great place to start. As with anything, no point running at 2g what you can get out of 1
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  18. Registered User
    aaronuconn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,346
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

    Great place to start. As with anything, no point running at 2g what you can get out of 1
    My thoughts as well. More economical as well.

  19. Registered User
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,798
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

    Run it at 1g per day; workout days only.
    That seems a little bit better, thanks. I definitely want to run this. I built a great stack for this winter (clean bulk) do you think ArA would fit nicely in it?
    MAN Game Day
    MAN Body Octane
    MAN Nolvadren XT
    MAN PR-XT
    Purus D-Pol or USP Test Powder
    SNS Focus XT
    USP Versa-1
  20. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    That seems a little bit better, thanks. I definitely want to run this. I built a great stack for this winter (clean bulk) do you think ArA would fit nicely in it?
    MAN Game Day
    MAN Body Octane
    MAN Nolvadren XT
    MAN PR-XT
    Purus D-Pol or USP Test Powder
    SNS Focus XT
    USP Versa-1
    Nice looking stack you got there!
  21. Registered User
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,798
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    Nice looking stack you got there!
    Thank you! I really want to add the ArA! I think it would be awesome to add it to this!
  22. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Thank you! I really want to add the ArA! I think it would be awesome to add it to this!
    I agree
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Turanabol and headaches. First cycle.
    By legacy87 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 03:47 PM
  2. TEST E AND EQ----First cycle log
    By roid13 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 220
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 02:30 PM
  3. Pheraplex and CEE first week?
    By beefjerky in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-17-2006, 11:39 AM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-27-2005, 02:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in