Slin Shot-Slin Sane

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Any thought on these two products or any comparison?

Also any thought on using it pre-contest as a female?
I ve read through the ingredients and see no issue, just wanna hear from others who have used them and may have more insight.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive never been huge into the GDA scene but ive been messing around with slinshot quite a bit lately trying to kind of figure out how to utalize it best for me since im actually In the low carb group (> 90g a day) ive noticed lm leaning out a little faster and stay a little fuller taking it with not only carb meals but with my higher protein meals as well. I can say that I have experienced no GI issues with slinshot like I have other GDAs ive tried

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Thanks Brother! ^ Reps!

Anyone else have any thoughts.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I had more luck with slinshot over slinsane, of course Nforce is better than both.....
;-)

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I had more luck with slinshot over slinsane, of course Nforce is better than both.....
;-)
Bruce, What's in NForce? I'am not opposed to any brand that works.

I am working with a female client that is at about 9% bf, very ecto and trying to fill out her upper body naturally while maintaining her BF%. She is 8 weeks out from her next show but shape wise only about 2 weeks out.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Its our gda product, I really enjoy it and have used it before becoming a rep. Slinshot worked well directly post with simple carbs

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
The best GDAs on the market:

Burn24
Slin-Sane
Recompadrol
Glycophase
Anabolic Pump
I have a question for ya, I have had people PM me about GDA's and them causing constipation. Do you know why this would happen?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slin sane v2 gets my vote! Used it and love it!

Mike

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Which ones tend to do this coop?
I need the products. The dose makes the poison, so naming ingredients is not enough to mean anything. But carb blockers should actually cause diarrhea by causing osmotic flux into the gut, not constipation

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I need the products. The dose makes the poison, so naming ingredients is not enough to mean anything. But carb blockers should actually cause diarrhea by causing osmotic flux into the gut, not constipation
The one that I remember was Slin Sane

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
The best GDAs on the market:

Burn24
Slin-Sane
Recompadrol
Glycophase
Anabolic Pump
Thanks coop.
What ingredient do you look for in a good GDA and what dose?

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Also any one try Glycobol I have a client asking about it. I haven't studied it much but know it main ingredient is na-r-ala which I support big time when cutting. But is it just over priced ala or is there more to it.

Thanks AM bros. I really haven't researched GDA because I ve never had the need. As I take on more females then males now a days I seem to be getting a lot of questions. I have dealt with insulin as its easily accessible and legal to buy in any cvs here, but not many GDA sups and their effectiveness.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Also any one try Glycobol I have a client asking about it. I haven't studied it much but know it main ingredient is na-r-ala which I support big time when cutting. But is it just over priced ala or is there more to it.

Thanks AM bros. I really haven't researched GDA because I ve never had the need. As I take on more females then males now a days I seem to be getting a lot of questions. I have dealt with insulin as its easily accessible and legal to buy in any cvs here, but not many GDA sups and their effectiveness.
Na-r-ala and ala are very different.

And wasnt there something going on a while ago about glycobol not containing na-r-ala?

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Na-r-ala and ala are very different.

And wasnt there something going on a while ago about glycobol not containing na-r-ala?
Yes you are correct about na-r-ala vs ala. I was shortening the second time bc I on typing on the am app.

I like na- r- ala. it's a far superior product.

As far as glycobol I thought it was mainly na-r-ala from an ingredient panel I found online.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

Na-R-ALA, berberine, banaba

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Appreciate the much love going on with Slin-Sane which has added health benefits in it.

sideshowdoc

Awards
Ap, ssv2, slintensity, and burn 24

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SlinSane and Burn24 are my favorites from actual use. I love Na-RALA and the other ingredients in SlinSane make it a near staple for me.

I need to try Glycophase some time as the price is ridiculous and the formula looks nice.

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
ATM I'm using slinshot but I only have it post workout meal not with with my post work out shake as my Insulin levels would still be high anyone disagree of agree with me here ?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slin-shot is great for simple carbs. Used it for a while and loved it.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Any other interest in yellow gold?

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Slinsane V2 is great. Has a pretty strong dose too. Slinshot may not have the exact same profile, but I feel is criminally under-rated on the forum. I have liked both. Its hard to pick one.The lads at Purus sure know their stuff

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From personal use my two favs are SSv2 and slintensity

sideshowdoc

Awards
How about berberine specifically in burn 24, glycohase, AP, and recompadrol.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Just FYI, I picked up some Slin Sane and Slin Shot for myself to try out and two clients will be trying out the coop recommended slin sane.

I will give an update once I have tried them.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Has anyone used AI Glycobol? I'm getting a bottle for free. Just curious cause there are a lot of GDA's out there.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone used AI Glycobol? I'm getting a bottle for free. Just curious cause there are a lot of GDA's out there.
I enjoyed glycobol but some get gastric issues with it. I never did.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Has anyone dosed a GDA pre bed on an empty stomach? I've heard some people doing it and they said they wake up looking leaner and real dry. Just curious if anyone has had this experience. Thanks

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone dosed a GDA pre bed on an empty stomach? I've heard some people doing it and they said they wake up looking leaner and real dry. Just curious if anyone has had this experience. Thanks
A lot of debate there. I personally have not done it but I do hear good things on dosing pre bed. I find it hard to spend my pills for pre bed instead of pre carb meal. Lol. I guess I'm cheap

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I got a free Glycobol so I was going to try 1 pill post w/o, 2 pills with my carb meal at dinner and 1 pill fasted before bed. I thought I heard not to exceed 4 pills a day.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glycobol is a great product. You will like it.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Depends on which one, as Burn24 is one I wouldn't ever consider pre-bed. Or anything with a respectable amount of pterostilbene.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Alright just had to post this, first day on Glycobol and my physic is hard as hell and have had a pump all day! I just feel super full and lean( like no water weight, just dry) I think I got the dosing dialed in! This stuff is amazing! I wonder if there is a betterGDA?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out glycophase. I am trying it out and am pleased.