new member with a question about craze
- 08-03-2013, 04:51 AM
- 08-03-2013, 07:47 AM
08-03-2013, 08:48 AM
Let's say that the product does contain the alleged ingredient, I'm not sure if typical drug tests that most people take are actually testing for the ingredient. So your chances are good OP for a problem free test?
Anybody with better understanding of drug tests care to chime in on the matter?
08-03-2013, 09:31 AM
08-03-2013, 10:04 AM
Thanks guys, sounds like I should be ok.
"I am the greatest swordsman that ever lived. Say, um, can I have some of that water?"
08-03-2013, 11:27 AM
As long as you didnt take it yesterday, even if it did contain an amphetamine that woulf be caught on your drug test, you would likely pass as detection time is around 3 days for almost every amphetamine analog
Also keep in mind that sports drug testing is often more rigorous with higher detection limits than employment testing.
You *should* be fine drug test wise, but this isnt legal advice.
SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
Similar Forum Threads
- By PsoGodAbility in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 9Last Post: 02-15-2012, 09:11 AM
- By jackcarter in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 06-09-2011, 11:05 PM
- By sp447 in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 05-23-2008, 03:01 AM
- By jcratty75 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-15-2007, 12:14 PM
- By daszign in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 04-08-2003, 10:44 PM