Best supp for aggression/libido

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Best supp for aggression/libido

I know RPM and Drive are good ones but are there any better ones that increase aggression?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Sorry for the double posts but i've heard about Tongkat Ali 200:1 extract and everything sounds good about it but its just not in the budget right now...so im looking for a cheaper option that is just as effective
  3. Registered User

Drive was a good one. Anabeta is known for this. Tropinol XP/fadogia too
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   

4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

i didnt notice aggression from Anabeta or Drive. thats just me though. DAA to some extent does this for me. Honestly, no natural supplement has given me that real aggression that a lot of people claim to feel.
  5. mw1
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

DAA or Activate Extreme both give me nice aggression. For libido there are plenty of inexpensive products (tribulus for one) that can help there. Anabeta helped with libido as well but not so much aggression/strength

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    DAA or Activate Extreme both give me nice aggression. For libido there are plenty of inexpensive products (tribulus for one) that can help there. Anabeta helped with libido as well but not so much aggression/strength
    trib is great for libido. yeah i use anabeta for pure weight gain because of the appetite increase i get from it.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Tongkat is not expensive if you use it 5 days on/2 days off and cycle 8 weeks on/4 weeks off then a bottle of good source can be had for around $20/month.

Most people think 1 bottle lasts 1 month but since Tongkat you don't use every day plus off time you use 1 bottle way longer than 6 months.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    Tongkat is not expensive if you use it 5 days on/2 days off and cycle 8 weeks on/4 weeks off then a bottle of good source can be had for around $20/month.

Most people think 1 bottle lasts 1 month but since Tongkat you don't use every day plus off time you use 1 bottle way longer than 6 months.
    Pm me a good source. Most people claim
    It depends on the brand.
  9. Registered User

Fadogia was tops in that aspect as far as what I have tried.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

I've never noticed increased aggression from RPM, but I consider Drive a staple for many reasons, the endurance and libido increase are very pronounced and a major part of my "pitty the Wife" stack.
  11. Registered User

What is your source?
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i didnt notice aggression from Anabeta or Drive. thats just me though. DAA to some extent does this for me. Honestly, no natural supplement has given me that real aggression that a lot of people claim to feel.
    I agree here
    Expect problems and eat them for breakfast like a CHAMP!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253163-halfhuman-takes-mdx.html#post4571200
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    What is your source?
    Wrote about my source in at least 3 different threads in last year but OK this gets lost fast.

It's World A.B.S Tongkat Ali 200:1 at 300mg caps (120 caps per bottle) Swiss company with domestic shipping in EU, Canada and US.
  14. Registered User

Fadogia is great for aggression, and don't know why, but make me sleep very well.
  15. Jag
    Stats
    6'1"  272 lbs.

Beast Super Test made me very angry which surprised me. I don't normally go for products with that many ingredients.
  16. Registered User

Wrote about my source in at least 3 different threads in last year but OK this gets lost fast.

It's World A.B.S Tongkat Ali 200:1 at 300mg caps (120 caps per bottle) Swiss company with domestic shipping in EU, Canada and US.
    Thanks. And I can sympathize...I've written things 20+ times in the past year. What I'd do to only have to write it thrice!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Aggression is hard to judge. I believe you are looking for a supplement that gives you that gym aggression that makes you just want to explode while in there.

I would suggest making your own pre workout from raws or a premade with the addition of DAA, agmatine, ephedrine.

Tongkat I have no personal experience with but have read good things. In the supplement world you may have to try a few things that work for you.

my best workouts have came from a ephedrine cap and two caffeine tabs along with a pre workout with tons of agmatine.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Aggression is hard to judge. I believe you are looking for a supplement that gives you that gym aggression that makes you just want to explode while in there.

I would suggest making your own pre workout from raws or a premade with the addition of DAA, agmatine, ephedrine.

Tongkat I have no personal experience with but have read good things. In the supplement world you may have to try a few things that work for you.

my best workouts have came from a ephedrine cap and two caffeine tabs along with a pre workout with tons of agmatine.
    Thanks for this but I failed to mention that I'm on a 6 week(pray for me) stim-break also. Im looking for stim-like confidence and aggression in a test boosting product. The closest feeling to this I have ever achieved without stimulants is AppNut Drive. But I am looking for a standalone product to give a similar effect at the moment.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprinterguy4 View Post
    Thanks for this but I failed to mention that I'm on a 6 week(pray for me) stim-break also. Im looking for stim-like confidence and aggression in a test boosting product. The closest feeling to this I have ever achieved without stimulants is AppNut Drive. But I am looking for a standalone product to give a similar effect at the moment.
    Why not just go with Drive?

20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

what happened to listening to certain music to get aggression lol
  21. Registered User

Drive didn't do anything for me as far as libido. I love Drive for endurance though, took it for 12 weeks and it was great in that regard. For libido DAA is pretty good. The supplement that I've used that produced the strongest libido was bulbine though. S.N.S makes an affordable bulbine product.....To be absolutely honest though I used a different more expensive product, which wasn't worth the extra money in my opinion. Bulbine was the main ingredient though..At first I didn't think it did anything, then at about week 2-3 libido was off the charts. Then it withered down again though. Then again it was a prop blend product and I didn't know exactly how much bulbine I was getting like I would have if I had chosen to use the SNS product which is non-prop blend single ingredient product.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Agmatine and DAA.

I has great results with Dpol for 8 weeks. When I say great I mean as well as Natural Sup can provide. It was not some amazing unbelievable results but solid supplement.

I love agmatine, I love the pumps.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  23. Registered User

Versa-1 combined with enhanced really increased my aggression!. For libido I'd say go with bulbine though, and make sure to dose it correctly.
    S.N.S. Rep

24. Registered User

Just read that you were on stim break...Well when you finish your stim break try Versa-1 stacked with enhanced for aggression and for libido go with Bulbine.
    S.N.S. Rep

25. Registered User

Plain old fenugreek works excellent for libido also.
    S.N.S. Rep

26. Registered User

There is an old thread on fenugreek on here somewhere where "Dr.D" delves into dosages and cycle length also.
    S.N.S. Rep

27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Drive didn't do anything for me as far as libido. I love Drive for endurance though, took it for 12 weeks and it was great in that regard. For libido DAA is pretty good. The supplement that I've used that produced the strongest libido was bulbine though. S.N.S makes an affordable bulbine product.....To be absolutely honest though I used a different more expensive product, which wasn't worth the extra money in my opinion. Bulbine was the main ingredient though..At first I didn't think it did anything, then at about week 2-3 libido was off the charts. Then it withered down again though. Then again it was a prop blend product and I didn't know exactly how much bulbine I was getting like I would have if I had chosen to use the SNS product which is non-prop blend single ingredient product.
    Bulbine has a sort of inverse U-curve. Too much actually lowers testosterone and libido.. it comes down to finding the dosage that works best for you. Some people are probably good with 1 cap of SNS Bulbine a day.

28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Fenugreek is a great choice^

Titanium is a great Fenugreek product, dosed very well, plus Plantago should improve endurance/performance as well.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Anabeta, Endosurge, and Hemodraulix have all boosted libido from my experience.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Anabeta, Endosurge, and Hemodraulix have all boosted libido from my experience.
    Endosurge has been top notch in libido
    Expect problems and eat them for breakfast like a CHAMP!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253163-halfhuman-takes-mdx.html#post4571200
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

For the libido I would recommend Tribulus. It is what I use and works for me, I use iForce Tribulus 2400.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  32. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Like others have already mentioned. DAA works great for both libido and aggression.

HardFX is a complete formula that contains not just DAA but other synergistic ingredients that will certainly boost libido. Not only that but the forskholi and 7-mf will really help lean you out.

I was/still am a big fan of drive. I think it's an amazing product. But HardFX is like Drive's big brother. It has the same main ingredient and then some.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.

For me nothing comes close to erase (pro) for aggression. Libido on the other hand is very hit or miss with people. DAA + erase or something like test powder might be a good choice for this.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.

DAA hands down. Pure Test with Revolution PCT will have you knocking things off of shelves.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Please visit our website at http://finaflex.com.
    ​" If you're looking for a work house.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Endosurge has been top notch in libido
    Agreed Endosurge is a great product for libido, I'm stacking it now with Titanium.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post

Agreed Endosurge is a great product for libido, I'm stacking it now with Titanium.
    That's a nice stack. You add some Anabeta with that and it'll be a great stack.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

I know RPM and Drive are good ones but are there any better ones that increase aggression?
    im one of those guys that don't get aggressive not matter what, though ive never worked with anything that would halt natural hormonal production. natural test boosters, though they are obviously effective for me, don't make me agro. I read somewhere that neutered animals would still be extremely territorial and that was theorized to be due to adrenal production.

in terms of aggression purely in the sense of wanting to hit the weights and having the energy to do so, there's GAME DAY. as far as feeling the agitated/angry kind of aggression, i think that can come just by havingcreating a dispute with someone, though people often report a sense of aggression from natural test boosters
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

http://www.ahelu.com/
    Has a list of legit Tongkat Ali suppliers. I got my 200:1 from Barlowe's. Is it effective?...I think so, although I am taking many things to help my low T levels till I can get to a Doc.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

You want aggression ? Take Msten, you will be raging with aggression. It might not be so good on the libido but the aggression is like none other.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thehogsters View Post
    You want aggression ? Take Msten, you will be raging with aggression. It might not be so good on the libido but the aggression is like none other.
    That's not a supp
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best supps for PH cycle (bulking)
    By Doko in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-01-2014, 12:11 PM
  2. best supps for reducing fat gains while bulking
    By acecombact1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 05:02 PM
  3. what is the best supp for libido loss?
    By cnollett in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-09-2005, 12:40 PM
  4. Best Supps for saving muscle while cutting
    By cgb6810 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-09-2005, 05:35 AM
  5. What's the best supp.for elbow + joint pain
    By MaDmaN in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-19-2003, 06:43 PM