Best supp for aggression/libido
- 08-16-2013, 02:54 AM
- 08-16-2013, 03:48 AM
As for libido, the only thing that has ever had a noticeable effect for me is . The regular NOW Foods brand does the trick. I am currently running Athletix (along with and Anabeta). It also raised libido a lot, but I have not noticed any other effect (on muscle building, fat loss, or energy), except that I have been putting on more fat than I usually do with Anabeta. I would be very hesitant to blame the or Division 1 for this, though, as I haven't heard of anyone else getting fat gains from any of Athletix's products. Due to the price though, I would say regular Fenugreek extract (at 4 bucks a month...8 if you want a high dose) makes more sense for me than Titanium's Testofen (at about 30 per month). I have also found Fenugreek seeds both powdered and whole in bulk for next to nothing. Lots of people love Testofen products for other benefits that I have not gotten, though.
- 08-16-2013, 04:57 AM
08-16-2013, 05:47 AM
Trimix gel is mix of prostaglandin E1, papaverin and phentolamine and applied in urethra - so just applying Vitaros on your dick would be much more pleasant way of application with ingredient that's already on the market and your own body makes.
Just found news published on Nasdaq yesterday.
Vitaros® has been approved for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction ("ED") by the European Health Authorities and by Health Canada.
Similar Forum Threads
- By MaDmaN in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 11-21-2014, 08:38 AM
- By Doko in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 02-01-2014, 01:11 PM
- By acecombact1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 27Last Post: 01-19-2008, 06:02 PM
- By cnollett in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 06-09-2005, 01:40 PM
- By cgb6810 in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 01-09-2005, 06:35 AM