Best supp for aggression/libido

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Orginal AMP from PA made me really aggressive, just for a couple of hours..


  2. I've never tried Barlowe's 200:1 Tongkat Ali but I have used the 100:1 from Barlowe's and it worked well
    and at a decent price and I know the 200:1 is also priced well.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by HITFrank View Post
    Orginal AMP from PA made me really aggressive, just for a couple of hours..
    I used this product as well and it did get me amped for a couple of hours. The second time I took it not as great. I'm not sure what happened though. Did this happen to you?

  4. I wish primordial was still around. Nothing best sustain alpha TD when it came to libido.

  5. 1 mg of pt-141 and you can drive a nail through a 2x4 with your Johnson. I mean this stuff makes cialis look like tic tacs
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by thehogsters View Post
    1 mg of pt-141 and you can drive a nail through a 2x4 with your Johnson. I mean this stuff makes cialis look like tic tacs
    Haha but cialis honestly does look about like a tic tac! Same size and everything

  7. Quote Originally Posted by thehogsters View Post
    1 mg of pt-141 and you can drive a nail through a 2x4 with your Johnson. I mean this stuff makes cialis look like tic tacs
    Way better than cialis.. cialis doesn't increase libido at all, pt-141 does.. amazing!

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  8. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

    Way better than cialis.. cialis doesn't increase libido at all, pt-141 does.. amazing!

    Mike
    When is iforce pt-141 coming ?? Lol

  9. interesting thread. how long does pt-141 last at 1mg? i mean, will the effects last all day? also, i know there are some peptide bioregulators, for example, that can be taken orally as they are absorbed through the gut, unlike protein. is that the case with pt-141?

  10. im going to be taking this otc peptide bioregulator product called glandokort next month

  11. Quote Originally Posted by burpees View Post

    When is iforce pt-141 coming ?? Lol
    Lmao now that would be something! Out of all iforce products, testabolan is by far most potent for libido boost.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  12. Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post
    interesting thread. how long does pt-141 last at 1mg? i mean, will the effects last all day? also, i know there are some peptide bioregulators, for example, that can be taken orally as they are absorbed through the gut, unlike protein. is that the case with pt-141?
    If you take it before bed, you will wake up humping your bed.. With a rock hard hardon.. You will be left unable to piss and every image you see of a girl you will immediately find your hands in your pants for half the day.

    Srs
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  13. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    If you take it before bed, you will wake up humping your bed.. With a rock hard hardon.. You will be left unable to piss and every image you see of a girl you will immediately find your hands in your pants for half the day.

    Srs
    Now talk about a raging hard on sales pitch but unfortunately no OTC test booster in oral form can claim this.

    But with evolution in science I do believe in next 20 years we'll get pt-141 equivalent in oral or dermal application form since money in providing such product is just too big to pass on.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post
    im going to be taking this otc peptide bioregulator product called glandokort next month
    Based on you telling us about glandokort, I found this...
    Peptide Bioregulators | Gene Switches | Peptides and DNA
    I'm a little leary since they spelled bioregulators wrong in their URL...but oh well lol, it happens.
    Since I have low test and did not respond well to Androgel, I wonder if the Testoluten might hold some promise...
    Coop we need your expertise here now bro!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    If you take it before bed, you will wake up humping your bed.. With a rock hard hardon.. You will be left unable to piss and every image you see of a girl you will immediately find your hands in your pants for half the day.

    Srs
    Wow...just wow lol.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    Now talk about a raging hard on sales pitch but unfortunately no OTC test booster in oral form can claim this.But with evolution in science I do believe in next 20 years we'll get pt-141 equivalent in oral or dermal application form since money in providing such product is just too big to pass on.
    interestingly, i saw a drug company had submitted a nasal spray of this stuff for fda approval. it claims to kick in after 15 minutes, and is meant for men and women. when i see how viagra is marketed, i cant help but wonder how we as a society are going to change when this stuff gets out; evidentally, it gets into the mind/personality and creates the desire. could you imagine the perverts everywhere?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ws65 View Post
    Based on you telling us about glandokort, I found this...Peptide Bioregulators | Gene Switches | Peptides and DNAI'm a little leary since they spelled bioregulators wrong in their URL...but oh well lol, it happens.Since I have low test and did not respond well to Androgel, I wonder if the Testoluten might hold some promise...Coop we need your expertise here now bro!
    yeah, the guy who found it is russian; they all are so it figures the spelling might suck if they cant get a decent translator. he was commisioned by the russian military for developing ways to get soldiers to survive extreme conditions. . its legit though; he won the nobel prize for it. what i dont know about his particular formulation at 10 servings of 200mgs/per month though is whether thats the best amount for a bodybuilder or just some crone who could benefit from improved glandular function. basically, the stuff smacks up against your dna and tells it what to do; zero side effects, and unlike taking hormones, daily dosing is not necessary. i dont know yet how dramatically this effects hormone levels, and whether that amount or more can take people to their best levels, or even beyond what levels theyve ever known

  18. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    I used this product as well and it did get me amped for a couple of hours. The second time I took it not as great. I'm not sure what happened though. Did this happen to you?

    I used several bottles, worked like a charm. When they changed the formula it wasn't the same, and the fursultamine made me wanna puke.

  19. Dpol/recycle stack from purus labs ;-) there are logs :-) add anabeta and bam
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  20. There's also a dermal cream of prostaglandin E1 waiting to get approved for selling in Canada called Vitaros that work by applying on your dick and 5min later it's hard and stay hard for 1h or longer.

    But weird it got approval already last year and still not hit the markets despite having all the papers.

    Might have to do with Abbott buying the license and don't want to put it on the market not to hurt sells of PDE5 inhibitors like Viagra hmm.

    Something similar as oil running cars companies buying license for cars that would run on water then don't want to put new technology on the market that would hurt their profits from old technology.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    There's also a dermal cream of prostaglandin E1 waiting to get approved for selling in Canada called Vitaros that work by applying on your dick and 5min later it's hard and stay hard for 1h or longer.

    But weird it got approval already last year and still not hit the markets despite having all the papers.

    Might have to do with Abbott buying the license and don't want to put it on the market not to hurt sells of PDE5 inhibitors like Viagra hmm.

    Something similar as oil running cars companies buying license for cars that would run on water then don't want to put new technology on the market that would hurt their profits from old technology.
    Did it pass all phases of clinical trials? Direct administration of PGE1 sounds a bit risque

  22. Anabeta is the only thing I have ever taken that increased aggression to a large degree, especially at 6 caps per day. The energy boost that I got from it was outstanding as well. I can't take it more than 8 hours before sleep or I absolutely cannot get a good night's sleep (even when using estazolam). That's how serious the energy boost is. When dosing at 6 caps per day, I don't even feel the need for a PWO at all. Anabeta together with Pslin and 100g of carbs in a PWO meal (about 3 hours PWO) gave me the best pumps and most aggressive feelings I have ever had in the gym. It also enhanced my mood in general, as I felt just great all day when I was dosing (again, 6 caps/day was excellent for this). Oddly, though, Anabeta lowers my libido to an extent, and lowers overall volume to a huge extent. I have no idea why I get those effects and haven't heard of them in other people.

    As for libido, the only thing that has ever had a noticeable effect for me is fenugreek. The regular NOW Foods brand does the trick. I am currently running Athletix Titanium XL (along with Division 1 and Anabeta). It also raised libido a lot, but I have not noticed any other effect (on muscle building, fat loss, or energy), except that I have been putting on more fat than I usually do with Anabeta. I would be very hesitant to blame the Titanium or Division 1 for this, though, as I haven't heard of anyone else getting fat gains from any of Athletix's products. Due to the price though, I would say regular Fenugreek extract (at 4 bucks a month...8 if you want a high dose) makes more sense for me than Titanium's Testofen (at about 30 per month). I have also found Fenugreek seeds both powdered and whole in bulk for next to nothing. Lots of people love Testofen products for other benefits that I have not gotten, though.

    Best,
    Tyler

  23. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    I wish primordial was still around. Nothing best sustain alpha TD when it came to libido.
    Got two bottles still just waiting to use after next cycle

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Did it pass all phases of clinical trials? Direct administration of PGE1 sounds a bit risque
    Well if they got permission to sell it in Canada then they should have all these trials done.

    Trimix gel is mix of prostaglandin E1, papaverin and phentolamine and applied in urethra - so just applying Vitaros on your dick would be much more pleasant way of application with ingredient that's already on the market and your own body makes.

    Just found news published on Nasdaq yesterday.

    Vitaros® has been approved for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction ("ED") by the European Health Authorities and by Health Canada.

    http://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/...20130815-00117
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What's the best supp.for elbow + joint pain
    By MaDmaN in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-21-2014, 08:38 AM
  2. Best supps for PH cycle (bulking)
    By Doko in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-01-2014, 01:11 PM
  3. best supps for reducing fat gains while bulking
    By acecombact1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 06:02 PM
  4. what is the best supp for libido loss?
    By cnollett in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-09-2005, 01:40 PM
  5. Best Supps for saving muscle while cutting
    By cgb6810 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-09-2005, 06:35 AM
Log in
Log in