Best supp for aggression/libido

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Sorry for the double posts but i've heard about Tongkat Ali 200:1 extract and everything sounds good about it but its just not in the budget right now...so im looking for a cheaper option that is just as effective

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i didnt notice aggression from Anabeta or Drive. thats just me though. DAA to some extent does this for me. Honestly, no natural supplement has given me that real aggression that a lot of people claim to feel.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAA or Activate Extreme both give me nice aggression. For libido there are plenty of inexpensive products (tribulus for one) that can help there. Anabeta helped with libido as well but not so much aggression/strength
trib is great for libido. yeah i use anabeta for pure weight gain because of the appetite increase i get from it.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Tongkat is not expensive if you use it 5 days on/2 days off and cycle 8 weeks on/4 weeks off then a bottle of good source can be had for around $20/month.

Most people think 1 bottle lasts 1 month but since Tongkat you don't use every day plus off time you use 1 bottle way longer than 6 months.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Tongkat is not expensive if you use it 5 days on/2 days off and cycle 8 weeks on/4 weeks off then a bottle of good source can be had for around $20/month.

Most people think 1 bottle lasts 1 month but since Tongkat you don't use every day plus off time you use 1 bottle way longer than 6 months.
Pm me a good source. Most people claim
It depends on the brand.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fadogia was tops in that aspect as far as what I have tried.

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
I've never noticed increased aggression from RPM, but I consider Drive a staple for many reasons, the endurance and libido increase are very pronounced and a major part of my "pitty the Wife" stack.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

What is your source?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i didnt notice aggression from Anabeta or Drive. thats just me though. DAA to some extent does this for me. Honestly, no natural supplement has given me that real aggression that a lot of people claim to feel.
I agree here

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
What is your source?
Wrote about my source in at least 3 different threads in last year but OK this gets lost fast.

It's World A.B.S Tongkat Ali 200:1 at 300mg caps (120 caps per bottle) Swiss company with domestic shipping in EU, Canada and US.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Beast Super Test made me very angry which surprised me. I don't normally go for products with that many ingredients.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Wrote about my source in at least 3 different threads in last year but OK this gets lost fast.

It's World A.B.S Tongkat Ali 200:1 at 300mg caps (120 caps per bottle) Swiss company with domestic shipping in EU, Canada and US.
Thanks. And I can sympathize...I've written things 20+ times in the past year. What I'd do to only have to write it thrice!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Aggression is hard to judge. I believe you are looking for a supplement that gives you that gym aggression that makes you just want to explode while in there.

I would suggest making your own pre workout from raws or a premade with the addition of DAA, agmatine, ephedrine.

Tongkat I have no personal experience with but have read good things. In the supplement world you may have to try a few things that work for you.

my best workouts have came from a ephedrine cap and two caffeine tabs along with a pre workout with tons of agmatine.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Aggression is hard to judge. I believe you are looking for a supplement that gives you that gym aggression that makes you just want to explode while in there.

I would suggest making your own pre workout from raws or a premade with the addition of DAA, agmatine, ephedrine.

Tongkat I have no personal experience with but have read good things. In the supplement world you may have to try a few things that work for you.

my best workouts have came from a ephedrine cap and two caffeine tabs along with a pre workout with tons of agmatine.
Thanks for this but I failed to mention that I'm on a 6 week(pray for me) stim-break also. Im looking for stim-like confidence and aggression in a test boosting product. The closest feeling to this I have ever achieved without stimulants is AppNut Drive. But I am looking for a standalone product to give a similar effect at the moment.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks for this but I failed to mention that I'm on a 6 week(pray for me) stim-break also. Im looking for stim-like confidence and aggression in a test boosting product. The closest feeling to this I have ever achieved without stimulants is AppNut Drive. But I am looking for a standalone product to give a similar effect at the moment.
Why not just go with Drive?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what happened to listening to certain music to get aggression lol

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drive didn't do anything for me as far as libido. I love Drive for endurance though, took it for 12 weeks and it was great in that regard. For libido DAA is pretty good. The supplement that I've used that produced the strongest libido was bulbine though. S.N.S makes an affordable bulbine product.....To be absolutely honest though I used a different more expensive product, which wasn't worth the extra money in my opinion. Bulbine was the main ingredient though..At first I didn't think it did anything, then at about week 2-3 libido was off the charts. Then it withered down again though. Then again it was a prop blend product and I didn't know exactly how much bulbine I was getting like I would have if I had chosen to use the SNS product which is non-prop blend single ingredient product.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Agmatine and DAA.

I has great results with Dpol for 8 weeks. When I say great I mean as well as Natural Sup can provide. It was not some amazing unbelievable results but solid supplement.

I love agmatine, I love the pumps.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Versa-1 combined with enhanced really increased my aggression!. For libido I'd say go with bulbine though, and make sure to dose it correctly.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just read that you were on stim break...Well when you finish your stim break try Versa-1 stacked with enhanced for aggression and for libido go with Bulbine.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Drive didn't do anything for me as far as libido. I love Drive for endurance though, took it for 12 weeks and it was great in that regard. For libido DAA is pretty good. The supplement that I've used that produced the strongest libido was bulbine though. S.N.S makes an affordable bulbine product.....To be absolutely honest though I used a different more expensive product, which wasn't worth the extra money in my opinion. Bulbine was the main ingredient though..At first I didn't think it did anything, then at about week 2-3 libido was off the charts. Then it withered down again though. Then again it was a prop blend product and I didn't know exactly how much bulbine I was getting like I would have if I had chosen to use the SNS product which is non-prop blend single ingredient product.
Bulbine has a sort of inverse U-curve. Too much actually lowers testosterone and libido.. it comes down to finding the dosage that works best for you. Some people are probably good with 1 cap of SNS Bulbine a day.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fenugreek is a great choice^

Titanium is a great Fenugreek product, dosed very well, plus Plantago should improve endurance/performance as well.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Anabeta, Endosurge, and Hemodraulix have all boosted libido from my experience.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anabeta, Endosurge, and Hemodraulix have all boosted libido from my experience.
Endosurge has been top notch in libido

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
For the libido I would recommend Tribulus. It is what I use and works for me, I use iForce Tribulus 2400.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Like others have already mentioned. DAA works great for both libido and aggression.

HardFX is a complete formula that contains not just DAA but other synergistic ingredients that will certainly boost libido. Not only that but the forskholi and 7-mf will really help lean you out.

I was/still am a big fan of drive. I think it's an amazing product. But HardFX is like Drive's big brother. It has the same main ingredient and then some.

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
For me nothing comes close to erase (pro) for aggression. Libido on the other hand is very hit or miss with people. DAA + erase or something like test powder might be a good choice for this.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAA hands down. Pure Test with Revolution PCT will have you knocking things off of shelves.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed Endosurge is a great product for libido, I'm stacking it now with Titanium.
That's a nice stack. You add some Anabeta with that and it'll be a great stack.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
I know RPM and Drive are good ones but are there any better ones that increase aggression?
im one of those guys that don't get aggressive not matter what, though ive never worked with anything that would halt natural hormonal production. natural test boosters, though they are obviously effective for me, don't make me agro. I read somewhere that neutered animals would still be extremely territorial and that was theorized to be due to adrenal production.

in terms of aggression purely in the sense of wanting to hit the weights and having the energy to do so, there's GAME DAY. as far as feeling the agitated/angry kind of aggression, i think that can come just by havingcreating a dispute with someone, though people often report a sense of aggression from natural test boosters

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
http://www.ahelu.com/
Has a list of legit Tongkat Ali suppliers. I got my 200:1 from Barlowe's. Is it effective?...I think so, although I am taking many things to help my low T levels till I can get to a Doc.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You want aggression ? Take Msten, you will be raging with aggression. It might not be so good on the libido but the aggression is like none other.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You want aggression ? Take Msten, you will be raging with aggression. It might not be so good on the libido but the aggression is like none other.
That's not a supp

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You do understand it is a steroid, correct?

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
iForce has products for both of these purposes including: Tribulus 2400, Testabolan V2, Reversitol V2, Intimidate SRT, and Tropinol XP. Each of these have varying elements of testosterone production enhancement, so they will all have some effect on either aggression or libido - or perhaps on both.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well this is going to depend on blood work and if you truly do have low testosterone levels or not.

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
my experience in supps that would increase libido is very limited but daa for sure helps, and it was weird because i felt like it was already in effect by day 2 or 3. also have had a sample of perform and it was pretty nuts... i cant imagine theres a whole lot that would work better than what that did for me.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Anabeta makes me very aggressive. Gives an alpha mentality

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established

This will vary by physiology. I am naturally an introverted reserved fellow who prefers observation to participation. I take a gram of phenibut, and am taking some DAA for a week already, as well as a general booster and I act quite different. Not all of our brains fire the same. But if I am taking a decent amount of test boosters, refraining from beating my meat, and taking phenibut you would think I was an ******* in person if you did not know me. But that's only because I get frustrated with stupidity easily and boy are there ample amounts of that around nowadays...

I actually learned to treat depression/anxiety using supplements. Even fixed a couple friends using some custom combos.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This will vary by physiology. I am naturally an introverted reserved fellow who prefers observation to participation. I take a gram of phenibut, and am taking some DAA for a week already, as well as a general booster and I act quite different. Not all of our brains fire the same. But if I am taking a decent amount of test boosters, refraining from beating my meat, and taking phenibut you would think I was an ******* in person if you did not know me. But that's only because I get frustrated with stupidity easily and boy are there ample amounts of that around nowadays...

I actually learned to treat depression/anxiety using supplements. Even fixed a couple friends using some custom combos.

i understand. thats why i tried to make it clear that what i said was how I react in means of aggression.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can honestly say, no supplement has ever made me more aggressive. Libido is a different story.. testabolan v2 and bulk maca make my libido go sky high.

Mike