Here's a question about Enhanced/Alphamine

  1. Here's a question about Enhanced/Alphamine


    What exactly is conflicting with each other inducing GI distress when I combine Enhanced/Alphamine with Green Magnitude? I mean, I've tried this combo like 3 or 4 times now at this point and it will just wreck havoc with my GI, I know now not to use the two together anymore, but was just curious what was causing it. Thanks for anybody who can answer this!


  2. Have you used Green Mag in the past, with no issue? So people have issues with the magnesium
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  3. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Have you used Green Mag in the past, with no issue? So people have issues with the magnesium
    Yup. Used it for awhile now, daily. Used it with Craze, fine. Used it with OG Hyde, fine. Used it with Game Day, fine. Used it with White Flood v. 2, fine. I forgot if I've used it with C4 yet. Beats me what the ingredients in Alphamine/Enhanced is disagreeing with the Green Mag, all I know is that I should not use the two together and was curious as to what ingredients were conflicting.
    •   
       


  4. Green mag gave me headaches and very odd vision issues. I've tried it a few times over the course of literally years with the same effects. Weird.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by todd muelheim View Post
    Green mag gave me headaches and very odd vision issues. I've tried it a few times over the course of literally years with the same effects. Weird.
    Can't say that I've experienced those symptoms :P Overall, haven't really had issues with Green Mag, just the Alphamine/Enhanced + Green Mag combo is a bad idea for my GI (YMMV obviously). All good products IMO, just doesn't make a good combo for my GI :P

  6. How's Enhanced/Alphamine alone for your GI system?
    PES - Physique Enhancing Science

  7. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    How's Enhanced/Alphamine alone for your GI system?
    Alone, it's a-ok. Green Mag alone is a-ok. Combined, no good. Ha ha ha.

  8. Green mag has 88% of your daily value of magnesium in a single bolus. This can create a laxative effect when combined with certain stimulants
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Green mag has 88% of your daily value of magnesium in a single bolus. This can create a laxative effect when combined with certain stimulants
    Gotcha, I figured that this was probably the case and the two didn't play along nicely due to the magnesium agitating my GI due to one or more of the ingredients in Alphamine/Enhanced. Would this happen to be the N-(2-hydroxy-2-p-methoxyphenylethyl) that the magnesium may possibly not be playing nicely with (it appears to be the common ingredient apart from caffeine between Alphamine and Enhanced)? Reason I'm asking is so that in the future if I see a product with the ingredient in it, I won't combine it with something else that has a high magnesium content.

    Thanks!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Gotcha, I figured that this was probably the case and the two didn't play along nicely due to the magnesium agitating my GI due to one or more of the ingredients in Alphamine/Enhanced. Would this happen to be the N-(2-hydroxy-2-p-methoxyphenylethyl) that the magnesium may possibly not be playing nicely with (it appears to be the common ingredient apart from caffeine between Alphamine and Enhanced)? Reason I'm asking is so that in the future if I see a product with the ingredient in it, I won't combine it with something else that has a high magnesium content.

    Thanks!
    Nope that's not what I'm referring to. I'm talking about how alpha 2 antagonists/beta 2 agonists have varying effects on GI motility, which could potentially create an issue with excess magnesium intake
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  11. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Alone, it's a-ok. Green Mag alone is a-ok. Combined, no good. Ha ha ha.
    You may have to stick to regular mono. I'd hate to suggest half scooping Green Mag twice given it's actives are good pre-workout ergogens.
    PES - Physique Enhancing Science

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Nope that's not what I'm referring to. I'm talking about how alpha 2 antagonists/beta 2 agonists have varying effects on GI motility, which could potentially create an issue with excess magnesium intake
    I see. Good info as usual.

    Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    You may have to stick to regular mono. I'd hate to suggest half scooping Green Mag twice given it's actives are good pre-workout ergogens.
    Nah, I'll just use GM on days I don't use Enhanced or Alphamine.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

    Nah, I'll just use GM on days I don't use Enhanced or Alphamine.
    Gotcha. Put it to good use.
    PES - Physique Enhancing Science
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Enhanced + Alphamine Question
    By John33 in forum PES
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-30-2013, 04:58 PM
  2. Are we allowed to post questions about labs here?
    By ncangey0513 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 06:56 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 11:50 AM
  4. Ok - heres a question about sust
    By RRAdam in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-17-2004, 10:04 PM
  5. Question about T-1 Pro??
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-31-2002, 05:07 PM
Log in
Log in