Omega's new AI

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Omega reps,

When does your new AI get released? Is it an oral supp? Can it be used on a ph cycle like with Trest?

Just curious because I know you make solid products..

cjwav34

Awards
It's still in beta testing. So if the results from that come back and look promising we'll move forward with the project. There is no set release date.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's still in beta testing. So if the results from that come back and look promising we'll move forward with the project. There is no set release date.
Thanks for the info.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I see somebody is running a log of this in another forum

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
correct I am a beta tester. but my log is on another forum..
cliffs for me:
steep ramp up in libido first couple days then normalized
better nutrient usage ( strong recomping )
aggressive when provoked
amazing sleep

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
correct I am a beta tester. but my log is on another forum..
cliffs for me:
steep ramp up in libido first couple days then normalized
better nutrient usage ( strong recomping )
aggressive when provoked
amazing sleep
Jelly.

Myokemist

Awards
This would be herbal. So far, we have had one person report blood work and it came back unrealistic (from sub-normal to ridiculously supra-physiological). No set time frame yet as we need to test this more. Currently, we are working on 2 other products that have higher priority than the AI.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
my only question is, will u send me a second bottle and a 3rd blood test? :crackhead:

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This would be herbal. So far, we have had one person report blood work and it came back unrealistic (from sub-normal to ridiculously supra-physiological). No set time frame yet as we need to test this more. Currently, we are working on 2 other products that have higher priority than the AI.
What came back supra physiological?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Higher as in the pre?! That I would loveeeeee to beta :)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have no access to the results, I was just saying that's what he meant.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have no access to the results, I was just saying that's what he meant.
Gotcha. I'm just shocked an herbal AI could put testosterone levels into the > 1500 ng/dl category.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Gotcha. I'm just shocked an herbal AI could put testosterone levels into the > 1500 ng/dl category.
im pretty sure if my levels were that high id be able to tell. I don't think my test level is going to end up near that as my bloods were crappy to start.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
im pretty sure if my levels were that high id be able to tell. I don't think my test level is going to end up near that as my bloods were crappy to start.
To a certain extent, yeah probably. However any quick changes in androgens may not be able to be "felt" acutely. Over say, 1-2 months you would think that you would be able to notice hormonal optimization.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im ususally way way more aggressive when my test is up... I have really really low test so I get mad as fuk when its normal. :)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
im ususally way way more aggressive when my test is up... I have really really low test so I get mad as fuk when its normal. :)
What do you consider "normal"? Just curious, as you don't see TRT'ers who went from low test to normal test around angry and mad for no reason.

Myokemist

Awards
Oh you would be shocked by these results...because the results were MUCH higher than that. Something isn't right, which is why we aren't moving forward with this ATM. Further testing is needed!

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh you would be shocked by these results...because the results were MUCH higher than that. Something isn't right, which is why we aren't moving forward with this ATM. Further testing is needed!
Not right or so effective that the product will immediately raise red flags everywhere? ;)

Myokemist

Awards
Not right or so effective that the product will immediately raise red flags everywhere? ;)
LOL I'm hoping its that effective, but I like to be realistic.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to blood work. Do you think that maybe you're seeing a false positive in the same way that ATD causes false positives for bold?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to blood work. Do you think that maybe you're seeing a false positive in the same way that ATD causes false positives for bold?
No, it's more related to the AI's MOA.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting...

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
This is possible, or the tester was unreliable. Yes, I've had testers start running AAS during their test run as if they'd get brownie points for creating false bloodwork

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will be doing my after bloods in the morning. so cross your fingies for a repeat performance.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Intrigued by Omega...

Loved T-Force/Erase together.

Increase from 95 to 154.1 for free test over 36 days ftw

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some of the blood work is starting to roll in, and looks positive. Waiting on the other results.
You guys are driving me nuts with all this teasing. Smh.

My Strive (still haven't cracked this container open yet, need to finish the remainder of my Aminolast first :p ) and bottles of Burn24 are feeling lonely, they want to meet their AI sibling.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Intrigued by Omega...

Loved T-Force/Erase together.

Increase from 95 to 154.1 for free test over 36 days ftw
That is solid...I haven't used Fadogia in awhile, but I keep wanting to pick some T-force up soon. I need to stop slacking...thinking T-force + ABE. :D

cjwav34

Awards
You guys are driving me nuts with all this teasing. Smh.

My Strive (still haven't cracked this container open yet, need to finish the remainder of my Aminolast first :p ) and bottles of Burn24 are feeling lonely, they want to meet their AI sibling.
Sorry to tease more, but there are a few other projects going to be released before the AI (if the AI is ever released).

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to tease more, but there are a few other projects going to be released before the AI (if the AI is ever released).
New stimmed pre....and then I am not sure.

Lightning? :D

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll just have to wait and see, but I know each will be a big hit.
Patiently waiting. Always like my Omega products and my shirt from two years ago is still quality despite being worn to the gym a ton. ;)

cjwav34

Awards
Patiently waiting. Always like my Omega products and my shirt from two years ago is still quality despite being worn to the gym a ton. ;)
Those shirts were awesome, but I like our new ones better :)

Myokemist

Awards
Why would it not be released? Is it expensive to source/synthesize/extract, etc?
We want to make sure the product does it's job. No sense in releasing a dud. We will be running more tests shortly.

We have 2 new products that will be released before the AI. The only thing I can say is the stim pre is not one of them. We are shooting for around the Olympia time for the launch of these so stay tuned!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
We want to make sure the product does it's job. No sense in releasing a dud. We will be running more tests shortly. We have 2 new products that will be released before the AI. The only thing I can say is the stim pre is not one of them. We are shooting for around the Olympia time for the launch of these so stay tuned!
Very interested in what you guys are bringing to the table.