Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.98%

Test powder and nolvadren-xt

I got a 10 day sample of MAN's nolvadren xt with an order of some stuff. I was planning on running it with a full container of test powder. Any recommendations on when to start the nxt in the cycle?

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.98%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Personally, I would run the two concurrently. DAA effects should kick in first and then Nolvadren-XT effects should kick in shortly after.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Second that notion! DAA is best for 8 weeks! Adding Arachidonic Acid would make an even more complete and powerful cycle! Gains from our users have compared DAA + X-Gels (Arachidonic Acid) to a mild pro-hormone cycle without the unwanted side effects, shutdown or hepatotoxicity!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.98%

^ Wut does ArA have to do with N-XT? o.O
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.62%

if you only have the 10 days worth, i'd run it for the last 10 days of the test powder, allowing you to gauge the effects of the test powder before seeing what Nolvadren XT brings to the table. alternatively, you could run it at half dose to stretch it out, although the results will be less noticeable this way
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.98%

Quote Originally Posted by Daxter View Post
    if you only have the 10 days worth, i'd run it for the last 10 days of the test powder, allowing you to gauge the effects of the test powder before seeing what Nolvadren XT brings to the table. alternatively, you could run it at half dose to stretch it out, although the results will be less noticeable this way
    ^ I agree with this actually. My suggestion to run it concurrently would be assuming that you run each product for 4-8 weeks together. Though I would say that you can run the N-XT starting the 3rd week of the Test Powder run since the main active in N-XT takes at least a week before your E2 levels start getting back to normal levels (may take longer than that actually).
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.69%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

You could even take one cap of your trial NXT and make it a 3 week run. People freak out about high e after taking DAA, they make DAA sound like steroids. In any event, whether its one cap or two, time it so your NXT runs out when your Test Powder does. Should be a fun experience for you!
    BOARD TYRANT
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.69%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Second that notion! DAA is best for 8 weeks! Adding Arachidonic Acid would make an even more complete and powerful cycle! Gains from our users have compared DAA + X-Gels (Arachidonic Acid) to a mild pro-hormone cycle without the unwanted side effects, shutdown or hepatotoxicity!
    Alphabet time: What comes between MAN and USP? SNS with a shameless plug for a product their reps are pimping hard this month across the boards!
    BOARD TYRANT
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.98%

Thanks for the help. Ill probably just half the nxt and run it the last 20 days of the test powder
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.69%

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyswol View Post
    Thanks for the help. Ill probably just half the nxt and run it the last 20 days of the test powder
    No problem buddy. Have you taken arimistane (Nolvadren-XT, Erase) products before? Everyone responds differently. I honestly only dose one cap of NXT regardless of bottle size. Two caps for a prolonged period was a tad much for me.
    BOARD TYRANT
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.98%

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

No problem buddy. Have you taken arimistane (Nolvadren-XT, Erase) products before? Everyone responds differently. I honestly only dose one cap of NXT regardless of bottle size. Two caps for a prolonged period was a tad much for me.
    No this will be my first time running an ai. Some of my buddies have run erase and said the full does was a little too harsh. That's why I figured I'll just cut it in half and see how it treats me
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.69%

No this will be my first time running an ai. Some of my buddies have run erase and said the full does was a little too harsh. That's why I figured I'll just cut it in half and see how it treats me
    There are side effects if estrogen is TOO low. Your body does need some!
    BOARD TYRANT
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Hi jerseyswol. That sounds like a solid plan. Those who have lower estrogen levels probably wouldn't need the full dose and there's no need to completely crush estrogen. The USPlabs TEST PowderŪ formula may provide some estrogen control as well.

Good luck with your run and keep us posted on how it goes.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.98%

Will do. I should get it all in the mail in the next few days
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.69%

PM us with any questions you might have. We're all here to help!
    BOARD TYRANT
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.33%

There are side effects if estrogen is TOO low. Your body does need some!
    Agreed. Always about finding the right level. Cortisol is similar in this aspect.
    PES - Physique Enhancing Science
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.11%

If your joints start aching or you get some headaches, I'd take the serving of NXT every other day. As breezy stated, Test Powder contains a key ingredient that may work as an AI. I also like the suggestion of using NXT during the last 10 days of your run so you can see how Test Powder treats you. Both are quality products. Great advice in here. Sounds like an awesome stack!
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.33%

Alphabet time: What comes between MAN and USP? SNS with a shameless plug for a product their reps are pimping hard this month across the boards!
    LOL thats rough =D
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.3%
    Achievements Activity Pro

I got a 10 day sample of MAN's nolvadren xt with an order of some stuff. I was planning on running it with a full container of test powder. Any recommendations on when to start the nxt in the cycle?
    I think there's definitely a complementary effect taking them both, given the ingredients. if your goal is to grow sooner, then all at once is the route. if you've never taken either before, I always try to get my supps alone to see who's doing what
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.98%

Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post

I think there's definitely a complementary effect taking them both, given the ingredients. if your goal is to grow sooner, then all at once is the route. if you've never taken either before, I always try to get my supps alone to see who's doing what
    I've ran test powder solo before so I have a basic idea of what that'll do to me. It really comes down to what the nxt will do
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.98%

I've ran test powder solo before so I have a basic idea of what that'll do to me. It really comes down to what the nxt will do
    No GI issues with Test Powder for you? I really like the profile but when I ran a tub of it like a year or so back (forgot how long ago, but it was quite awhile ago), within half an hour and it had me making multiple trips to the restroom. Thought about giving it a shot again but not sure if the GI issue I had with it will happen again. I really never figured out what was causing it though, each of the ingredients in that formula I've taken before at those doses if not more and never had GI issues, just with the Test Powder.

Granted, DAA apart from Test Powder, I've only had in capsule form. Everything else I've had in both powdered form and caps.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.98%

Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

No GI issues with Test Powder for you? I really like the profile but when I ran a tub of it like a year or so back (forgot how long ago, but it was quite awhile ago), within half an hour and it had me making multiple trips to the restroom. Thought about giving it a shot again but not sure if the GI issue I had with it will happen again. I really never figured out what was causing it though, each of the ingredients in that formula I've taken before at those doses if not more and never had GI issues, just with the Test Powder.
    I had some real bad squirts the first week of the cycle but later on it went away
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.98%

I had some real bad squirts the first week of the cycle but later on it went away
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I may give it another go around November... I hope to dear baby jeebus it doesn't give me the GI issues again.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.98%

I wish you and your butthole luck
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.98%

I wish you and your butthole luck
    Ditto my friend, ditto.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.33%

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I may give it another go around November... I hope to dear baby jeebus it doesn't give me the GI issues again.
    Probably still will, as it's the same product (wasn't reformulated, right?).
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

There are a couple of dosing options that may help alleviate GI issues for those who are prone to them. I'd suggest splitting up the 2 scoop serving (1 scoop AM/1 scoop PM) or taking the full serving pre-bed. Both of these approaches have worked for users in the past.
    PES Representative
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.98%

Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Probably still will, as it's the same product (wasn't reformulated, right?).
    I'm thinking maybe after all this time, the raws they are using might be different now? My thought is, if taking those ingredients in those doses or higher was never an issue but was only an issue when I took the Test Powder, maybe it's a difference with where the raws were sourced in comparison between the ingredients I've had in other products and the ingredients in Test Powder. Just taking a guess.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    There are a couple of dosing options that may help alleviate GI issues for those who are prone to them. I'd suggest splitting up the 2 scoop serving (1 scoop AM/1 scoop PM) or taking the full serving pre-bed. Both of these approaches have worked for users in the past.
    Yeah, I was thinking if the next time I give it a go and it does the same thing to me at the full scoop, that I would split the dose AM and PM.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.02%

I dosed tp every way I could and it messed me up everytime.....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.3%
    Achievements Activity Pro

nice
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.98%

Just an update for all you guys. Finally got my order after it got lost for a while. Got the test powder but the nolvadren was missing so hopefully that gets fixed. In the mean time ill just be running the test powder and hoping I get the nolvadren in time.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.05%

Just an update for all you guys. Finally got my order after it got lost for a while. Got the test powder but the nolvadren was missing so hopefully that gets fixed. In the mean time ill just be running the test powder and hoping I get the nolvadren in time.
    Me too, I can't wait for your reaction to Nolvadren!
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.98%

The nolvadren was back ordered. It should come in next week. Just in time to start it in the cycle
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.05%

The nolvadren was back ordered. It should come in next week. Just in time to start it in the cycle
    Awesome!
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.03%

Thanks for the update man. I look forward to hearing how it goes.
    PES Representative
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.69%

You run this yet?
    BOARD TYRANT
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.98%

I ended up running the test powder solo because of some address changes and shipping issues with the nolvadren. Ill probably run the nolvadren soon though
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.02%

I ended up running the test powder solo because of some address changes and shipping issues with the nolvadren. Ill probably run the nolvadren soon though
    log?
    www.lgsciences.com
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.98%

For the nolva?
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.02%

For the nolva?
    Yes
    :-)
    www.lgsciences.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test Powder and Jack3d by USP Labs dosage Q?
    By viking805fan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-03-2012, 04:20 PM
  2. Test Powder and Erase - Effects on Libido/Sex Drive
    By eddmoore1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-02-2012, 11:55 PM
  3. Test Powder and erase, for the young
    By Ovidiu31 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-01-2012, 01:58 PM
  4. USP Test Powder and Erase or erase pro?
    By Invictus21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-22-2012, 08:08 AM
  5. Mixing 1-test powders (and 4-ad powders)
    By Zip91 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-06-2004, 12:56 PM